If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tilleke:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Books about Tilleke:
- Art of Southeast Asian Textiles: The Tilleke and Gibbins Collection - Oct 1, 2012 by Linda S. McIntosh
- herzschrittmacher 2: baut auf und motiviert - stärkt und befähigt (German Edition) - Nov 13, 2014 by Vassili Konstantinidis and Tabea Gärtner
- herzschrittmacher: baut auf und motiviert - stärkt und befähigt (German Edition) - Aug 1, 2012 by Vassili Konstantinidis and Michael Pohlers
- Wise Counsel - A History of Tilleke & Gibbins Thailand's Oldest Law Firm - 2010
- Art of Southeast Asian Textiles: The Tilleke and Gibbins Collection [Hardcover]  (Author) Linda S. McIntosh - 2012
- Art of Southeast Asian Textiles: The Tilleke and Gibbins Collection by Linda S. McIntosh (2012) Hardcover - 1700 by Linda S. McIntosh
- Art of Southeast Asian Textiles: The Tilleke and Gibbins Collection by Linda S. McIntosh (October 1, 2012) Hardcover - 1800
- Weaving Paradise: Southeast Asian Textiles and Their Creators - 2007 by Linda McINtosh
- Lyman's Laws for Lawyers (And Everybody Else, Too!) - 2007 by David Lyman
- Tilleke Schwarz - Jul 22, 2010 by Tilleke Schwarz and Philip Hughes
Wiki information Tilleke:
- Tilleke & Gibbins
- Employer, Organization
Tilleke & Gibbins is a regional law firm in Southeast Asia, with offices in Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chih Minh City, Jakarta, Vientiane, Phnom Penh, and Yangon. The firm's core practices are commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, dispute...
- William Alfred Tilleke
- Person, Deceased Person
William Alfred Goone-Tilleke, Phya Arthakam was a Thai lawyer, entrepreneur and noblemen of Ceylonese origin. He was the second Attorney General of Siam, a privy councilor and founder of the law firm Tilleke & Gibbins. Born to M. Goonetilleke, Head...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Tilleke is a fictional character from The Last Bridge.
- Marc Tilleke
- Person, , Musical Artist, Composer
- Stanley Tillekeratne
- Person, Deceased Person
Stanley Tillekeratne was a Sri Lankan politician. He was the Speaker of the Sri Lankan Parliament and later was the Governor of the Central Province of Sri Lanka from May 1998 to 2000.
- Museum of Counterfeit Goods
- Project focus, Building, Museum, Location, Structure, Tourist attraction
The Tilleke & Gibbins Museum of Counterfeit Goods is a museum focused on intellectual property infringement in Yan Nawa District, Bangkok, Thailand. It is operated by Tilleke & Gibbins, a law firm with offices in Thailand and Vietnam recognized as...