If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Trendelenburg:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Books about Trendelenburg:
- Late German Idealism: Trendelenburg and Lotze - Nov 15, 2013 by Frederick C. Beiser
- Outlines of Logic: An English Translation of Trendelenburg's Elementa (Classic Reprint) - May 18, 2012 by Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg Aristotle
- F. A. Trendelenburg: Forerunner to John Dewey - Nov 1, 1964 by Gershon George Rosenstock and George Kimball Plochmann
- Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg - Aug 9, 2015 by George Sylvester Morris
- Outlines of Logic: An English Translation of Trendelenburg's Elementa Logices Aristoteleae - Aug 11, 2015 by Aristotle and Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg
- Logische Untersuchungen, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint) (German Edition) - Sep 27, 2015 by Adolf Trendelenburg
- A contribution to the history of the word person: a posthumous treatise - Jan 1, 1910 by Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg
- Outlines of Logic: An English Translation of Trendelenburg's Elementa logices aristoteleae - Oct 6, 2015 by Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg Aristotle and R. Brougton
- Logische Untersuchungen: Band 1 (German Edition) - Nov 28, 2003 by Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg
- Logische Untersuchungen: Band 2 (German Edition) - Nov 28, 2003 by Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg
Wiki information Trendelenburg:
- Trendelenburg position
- Medical Treatment
In the Trendelenburg position, the body is laid flat on the back with the feet higher than the head by 15-30 degrees, in contrast to the reverse Trendelenburg position, where the body is tilted in the opposite direction. This is a standard position...
- Friedrich Trendelenburg
- Surgeon, Physician, Academic, Deceased Person, Person
Friedrich Trendelenburg was a German surgeon. He was son of the philosopher Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg, father of the pharmacologist Paul Trendelenburg and grandfather of the pharmacologist Ullrich Georg Trendelenburg. Trendelenburg was born in...
- Trendelenburg gait
The Trendelenburg gait pattern is an abnormal gait caused by weakness of the abductor muscles of the lower limb, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. People with a lesion of superior gluteal nerve have weakness of abducting the thigh at the hip. This...
- Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg
- Philosopher, Person, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Academic
Friedrich Adolf Trendelenburg was a German philosopher and philologist.
- Trendelenburg test
The Trendelenburg Test or Brodie-Trendelenburg test is a test which can be carried out as part of a physical examination to determine the competency of the valves in the superficial and deep veins of the legs in patients with varicose veins.
- Wilhelm Trendelenburg
- Academic, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person
Ernst Wilhelm Theodor Trendelenburg was a German physiologist. He is also credited as the inventor of the red adaptation goggles.
- Trendelenburg's sign
Trendelenburg's sign is found in people with weak or paralyzed abductor muscles of the hip, namely gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. It is named after the German surgeon Friedrich Trendelenburg. The gluteus medius is very important during the...
- Adolf Trendelenburg
- Archeologist, Person, Deceased Person
Wilhelm Gustav Adolf Trendelenburg (* 10. August 1844 in Bromberg; † 31. März 1941 in Berlin) war ein deutscher Klassischer Archäologe und Altphilologe. Adolf Trendelenburg legte 1862 sein Abitur am Königlichen Gymnasium in Bromberg ab. 1867 bestand...
- Brodie–Trendelenburg percussion test
The Brodie–Trendelenburg percussion test is a medical test to determine valvular incompetence in superficial veins. A finger is placed over the lower part of the vein being examined. The upper part of the vein is then tapped. If the impulse is felt...
- Ullrich Georg Trendelenburg
- Person, Deceased Person
Ullrich Georg Trendelenburg was a German pharmacologist.