Meaning : To fit neatly; curl into a ball., To Fit Neatly; Curl Into A Ball.,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tuck:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Tuck:
- does it look better tucked or untucked?
- dude its not fair everytime i see hot chicks at victoria secrets, i have to tuck it...its just not right!
- "What You Tuckin?" "Yo, Tuck That Joint"
- Wow, this guy just tucked with a winter jacket on, that was legendary! Did you actually just tuck? I'm sorry I have to go now.
- a:"Are we going to nandos?" b:"Of course, it's a tuck" "tuck me some of those tins"
- You look good, you've had a tuck?
- Jeremy tucked into his portion of shepherd's pie. I can't wait to get back to the flat and tuck into some of that leftover lasagna.
Songs about Tuck:
- Come Back to Me (feat. Terry Tuck) by Gary Fuston from the Album Forward
- In Da Hood [Chopped] (feat. Fat B & Big Tuck) [Explicit] by Big Tite & Tum Tum from the Album Ambitionz Az A Ryda [Explicit]
- Tuck Ya Ice [feat. Baby] [Explicit Album Version] [Explicit] by Trick Daddy from the Album Back By Thug Demand [Explicit Content] (U.S. Version) [Explicit]
- It's Ur Boy Tuck (feat. Big Tuck) [Explicit] by Dirty South Rydaz - DSR from the Album All Eyez On Us [Explicit]
- Tuck and Roll by Bow Thayer from the Album Maintenance for Mood Swings
- Tuck Ya Ice (feat. Baby) [Clean] by Trick Daddy from the Album Back By Thug Demand (U.S. Version) [Clean]
- Tuck Me In (Album Version) by Kimberly Scott from the Album Kimberly Scott
- SuperMarket (DJ Mibor Tropikal Remix) [feat. Dimie Cat & Hailey Tuck] by Bart&Baker from the Album SuperMarket (feat. Dimie Cat & Hailey Tuck) - EP
- Tuck the Darkness In by Bowerbirds from the Album The Clearing
- Tuck And Roll by The Vaccines from the Album Tiger Blood [Explicit]
Books about Tuck:
- Tuck Everlasting - Aug 21, 2007 by Natalie Babbit
- Tuck (The King Raven Trilogy) - Dec 14, 2009 by Stephen Lawhead
- Tuck Everlasting - Jun 2, 2003 by Natalie Babbitt
- Tuck Everlasting - Apr 2, 2004 by Natalie Babbitt
- Tuck everlasting : a novel - 1976 by Natalie Babbitt
- Tuck Everlasting - Jan 1, 1995 by Natalie Babbitt and Melissa Hughes
- Tuck Everlasting - Feb 1, 2000 by Natalie Babbitt and Peter Thomas
- The Trouble with Tuck: The Inspiring Story of a Dog Who Triumphs Against All Odds - May 9, 2000 by Theodore Taylor
- The Double Life of Liliane - Sep 15, 2015 by Lily Tuck
- Tuck Everlasting - 1977 by Natalie Babbitt
Movies about Tuck:
- Nip/Tuck: The Complete First Season2003 CC
- Tuck Everlasting2002 PG CC
- Nip/Tuck: The Complete Second Season2004 CC
- Nip/Tuck: The Complete Fourth Season2006 CC
- Nip/Tuck: The Complete Third Season2005 CC
- Nip/Tuck Season 52007 CC
- Nip/Tuck: The Complete Sixth Season2009 CC
- Nip/Tuck: Season 72010 CC
- Nip/Tuck: Cast & Creators Live at the Paley Center2010 NR CC
- Tuck Everlasting2002 PG
Wiki information Tuck:
- TV Drama, Social network user, Netflix Title, Identity, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, TV Program
Nip/Tuck is an American television drama series created by Ryan Murphy; it aired on FX in the United States from July 18, 2003 to March 3, 2010. The series focuses on "McNamara/Troy", a cutting-edge, controversial plastic surgery center—but,...
- Tuck School of Business
- Ranked item, Endowed Organization, College/University, Educational Institution, Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Location, Employer
The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth is the graduate business school of Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, in the United States. Tuck is one of six Ivy league business schools. Founded in 1900, Tuck was the first institution to offer a...
- Military unit place of origin, Statistical region, Filming location, Fictional Setting, Cyclone-affected area, Organization scope, Identity, Governmental Jurisdiction, Spirit-producing region, Literature Subject
Kentucky /kɨnˈtʌki/, officially the Commonwealth of Kentucky, is a state located in the east south-central region of the United States. Kentucky is one of four U.S. states constituted as a commonwealth. Originally a part of Virginia, in 1792 Kentucky...
- Tuck Everlasting
- Coming of age Film, Adaptation, Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Award-Nominated Work
Tuck Everlasting is a 2002 fantasy family romantic drama film based on the children's book of the same title by Natalie Babbitt published in 1975. The Walt Disney Pictures release was directed by Jay Russell.
- Justin Tuck
- Person, Person or entity appearing in film, American football player, Athlete, Identity, Drafted athlete, Measured person
Justin Lee Tuck is an American football defensive end for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League. He played college football at Notre Dame, and was drafted by the New York Giants in the third round of the 2005 NFL Draft.
- Jessica Tuck
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee
Jessica Ines Tuck is an American actress, best known for her performances on television as Megan Gordon Harrison on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live, Gillian Gray in the CBS drama series Judging Amy, and as Nan Flanagan on the HBO series, True...
- Matthew Tuck
- Hard rock Artist, Featured artist, , Lyricist, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Guitarist, Composer, Person, Musician
Matthew "Matt" Tuck is a Welsh musician. He is the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist in the Welsh heavy metal band Bullet for My Valentine. He and the other 3 members of his old band founded Jeff Killed John in 1998, but after bassist Nick Crandle...
- Friar Tuck
- Film character, Book Character, Fictional Character
Frair Tuck is a fictional character from the 2009 film Beyond Sherwood Forest.
- Tuck Everlasting
- Fantasy Book, Written Work, Adapted Work, Book, Work of Fiction, Translated Work
Tuck Everlasting is a fantasy children's novel by Natalie Babbitt. It was published in 1975. It explores the concept of immortality and the reasons why it might not be as desirable as it appears to be. It has sold over two million copies and has been...
- Michael Tuck
- Person, Australian Rules Footballer, Athlete, Measured person
Michael Tuck is a seven-time premiership-winning player, Australian rules footballer with the Hawthorn Football Club in the Victorian Football League / Australian Football League, where he is the games record holder.