Meaning : Tornado; Hasbro game, Tornado; Hasbro Game,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Twister:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Twister:
- "Dudes, look what I found in the closet!" Mary exlaimes, stumbling into a wall as she said so. George, who has secretly had a crush on Mary for some time, is very excited, "TWISTER!" Unfortunately, nobody is coordinated enough to get the game out of the box and everyone gives up when Fred blows chunks all over it, except George. After covering himself with Fred's vomit trying to lay the mat on the floor, and finally succeeding, he notices Mary half naked on the couch with Fred and passes out in the corner, weeping.
- "Damn bitch, I didn't know you was a twister, lighten up on that grip." "It ain't a screwdriver baby, why you twistin' so hard?"
- Wow, that twister must be atleast an f3
- Person 1: When going on a storm chase, do not go down Bob's Road. Person 2: Been watching Twister again?
- "Lets all do some twisters, and let our hearts fight it out"
- My two kittens came from the same litter, so I called them twisters.
- I tried to hang at the club last night, there wuz too many twisters in the men's room there!
Songs about Twister:
- Chasing Twisters by Delta Rae from the Album After It All
- Tongue Twister (From "Dance Moms") by Party Colors from the Album Tongue Twister (From "Dance Moms") - Single
- Tongue Twister Trax (From "Dance Moms") by Party Colors from the Album Tongue Twister Trax (From "Dance Moms") - Single
- Twister Alley by Twister Alley from the Album Twister Alley
- Simple Twister by Anders Baldwin from the Album Easy Listening - Royalty Free Commercial Background Music
- Texas Twister by Little Feat from the Album Representing The Mambo
- 1nce Again (Twister Mix) by A Tribe Called Quest vs. Aphrodite feat. Tammy Lucas from the Album The Essential Old School Vs. New School
- Twister (southern style fancy dance) by Northern Cree from the Album Second Song...Dancers' Choice! - Pow-Wow Songs Recorded Live at Saddle Creek
- Twister (Nitrous Oxide Remix) by Dan Stone from the Album Twister
- Twister (Original Mix) by Dan Stone from the Album Twister
Books about Twister:
- Twister -
- Twister - Mar 24, 2003 by Darleen Bailey Beard and Nancy Carpenter
- Night of the Twisters - Dec 23, 2003 by Ivy Ruckman
- Twister: The Original Screenplay - May 14, 1996 by Michael Crichton and Anne-Marie Martin
- Twisters! (Step into Reading) - Sep 22, 2009 by Lucille Recht Penner and Allen Garns
- DK Readers L2: Twisters! - Mar 1, 2010 by Kate Hayden
- Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #8: Twisters and Other Terrible Storms: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House... - Feb 25, 2003 by Will Osborne and Mary Pope Osborne
- Twisters: Three Thrillers - Jan 7, 2015 by Steve Rollins
- The Twister Book Chill Pill - Sep 30, 2015 by Maria Wedel and Global Doodle Gems
- Tricky Tongue Twisters - Aug 30, 2015 by Sandra Staines
Movies about Twister:
Wiki information Twister:
- Action/Adventure Film, Ranked item, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Amusement Ride Theme, Film, Award-Winning Work
Twister is a 1996 American disaster drama film starring Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt as storm chasers researching tornadoes. It was directed by Jan de Bont from a screenplay by Michael Crichton and Anne-Marie Martin. Its executive producers were Steven...
- Award-Winning Work, Game
Twister is a game of physical skill produced by Milton Bradley Company and Winning Moves. It is played on a large plastic mat that is spread on the floor or ground. The mat has four rows of large colored circles on it with a different color in each...
- Destruction method, Disaster type
A tornado is a violently rotating column of air that is in contact with both the surface of the earth and a cumulonimbus cloud or, in rare cases, the base of a cumulus cloud. They are often referred to as twisters or cyclones, although the word...
A tongue-twister is a phrase that is designed to be difficult to articulate properly, and can be used as a type of spoken word game. Some tongue-twisters produce results which are humorous when they are mispronounced, while others simply rely on the...
- Peer-to-peer file sharing Software, Software
Twister is free software for experimental peer-to-peer microblogging. Being completely decentralized means that no one is able to shut it down, as there is no single point to attack. The system uses end-to-end encryption to safeguard communications....
- Black comedy Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Ranked item, Film, Adaptation, Netflix Title
Twister is a 1989 American comedy film starring Suzy Amis, Crispin Glover, Harry Dean Stanton, and Dylan McDermott. It was shot in Wichita, Kansas.
- Mersenne Twister
The Mersenne Twister is a pseudorandom number generator. It is by far the most widely used PRNG. Its name derives from the fact that its period length is chosen to be a Mersenne prime. The Mersenne Twister was developed in 1997 by Makoto Matsumoto...
- Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300
The Furious 7 300 is a NASCAR Xfinity Series stock car race held annually at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Illinois. In 2008 the race has been held at night under Chicagoland Speedway's new lighting system, after being held as a day race for the...
- Amusement Ride, Location, Roller Coaster
The Twister is a wooden roller coaster located at the Knoebels Amusement Resort in Elysburg, Pennsylvania. It is a recreation of the famous "Mister Twister," a 1964 John C. Allen design.
Twister is an ice cream lollipop on a stick, launched in 1982 and made by Unilever's Heart brand. It is pineapple ice cream and pear flavoured fruit ice on the outside and strawberry fruit ice on the inside and is shaped in a spiral. A smaller...