If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tyke:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Tyke:
- Tatham Oddie is a fukin tyke. When i next see him I'm going to stick his blue-tooth headset up his arse.
- "im a lad from York, im a Tyke and proud of it!" - Me
- Did you know that Michael Parkinson is a tyke?
- (n) "I see Ronalda has dumped Georgina" "Yeah, Ronalda is together with Joesephine" "I don't get it...Ronalda's pretty and confident why doesn't she go out with a GG?" "She's a tyke" (v) "I talked with Christopherina..she says she wanted to date guys since the beginning" "Then why has she been with Rossandra for the past few years" "I think Rossandra tyked her up"
Songs about Tyke:
- Truck On (Tyke) (Solo, Blenheim Crescent, London) by Marc Bolan from the Album Twopenny Prince
- A Bell Tyke Fruit by Kevin Pearce from the Album Matthew Hopkins and the Wormhole: Act 2 (Treatments)
- Cocaine ((Tykes! Pocket Mirror Mix)) by Cole Reign from the Album Robot Breaks Taster EP1
- Darkside (feat. Murda Marz, YH, Banana Clip, Tyke) [Explicit] by Roney from the Album Don't Sleep the Mixtape Vol 3 [Explicit]
- Day 3 (All Instruments By Tyke) by Discover & Learn the Smooth Creation of Nature from the Album Produced By Ronald G.Oliver Jr. & Mark Joyner
- Dope (feat. Tyke T) by Keia Johnson from the Album Facets
- Favorite Lover (Tyke!s Rubber Dub) by Dead Astronauts from the Album Favorite Lover
- Hej, te kuvasz (Hey, you tyke) - Solyommadar feszket rakja egy sziklan (The hawk is nesting on a cliff) by Erno Kallai Kiss from the Album Hungarian Songs (A Star Will Light Up On the Sky Tonight)
- In Ur State (feat tyke & smoxe) [Explicit] by Ronimo from the Album We High Boostin'
- Just An Illusion (Tyke ZomBeats Re-Rub) by Involve from the Album Just An Illusion
Books about Tyke:
- Little Tyke - Mar 5, 2013 by Georges H. Westbeau
- Nightfall (The Tyke McGrath Series Book 1) - Nov 11, 2013 by William Woodall
- Hikes with Tykes: A Practical Guide to Day Hiking with Kids - Jul 19, 2011 by Rob Bignell
- Hikes with Tykes: Games and Activities - Jul 18, 2012 by Rob Bignell
- Little Tyke: The True Story of a Gentle Vegetarian Lioness (Quest Books) - Jan 1, 1986 by Georges H Westbeau
- Tyke's Place - Aug 9, 2013 by Chuck Spencer
- Chelp and Chunter: How to Talk Tyke - Jun 1, 2007 by Ian McMillan
- Tyke on a Bike - May 10, 2014 by John Priestley
- Tyke and the Elephant Angel - Jun 23, 2013 by K. A. Monroe
- Tycho (The Tyke McGrath Series Book 2) - Aug 4, 2012 by William Woodall
Movies about Tyke:
- Friday Night Tykes Season 12014 CC
- Friday Night Tykes, Season 22015 CC
- Diaper Dolphins: Infant/Toddler/Tyke Swimming1994 NR by Rob McKay
- Travelin' Tyke: Adventures In Japan2003 by Wiseacre Owl and Tyke
- Diaper Dolphins: Infant/Toddler/Tyke Swimming1993 NR by Mckay,Rob
- Aqua Tykes1995 NR by Peters,Fred a.
Wiki information Tyke:
- Spike and Tyke
Spike and Tyke are fictional characters from the Tom and Jerry series, created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. Spike is a stern but occasionally dumb American bulldog who is particularly disapproving of cats, but a softie when it comes to mice,...
- Elephant, Organism, Deceased Organism
Tyke was an African elephant who performed with Circus International of Honolulu, Hawaii. On August 20, 1994, during a performance at the Neal Blaisdell Center, she killed her trainer, Allen Campbell, and severely injured her groomer, Dallas...
Tyke, also known as 'George' and carrying the service number 1263 MEPS 43, was a male Second World War homing pigeon who was awarded the Dickin Medal for gallantry in 1943 for delivering a message from a downed aircrew. His medal was sold for £4,830...
- Yorkshire dialect
- Language Dialect
The Yorkshire dialect refers to the Northern English language varieties spoken in England's historic county of Yorkshire. Those varieties are often referred to as Broad Yorkshire or Tyke. The dialect has roots in older languages such as Old English...
- Tyke Tolbert
- Coach, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Tyke Tolbert is an American football coach and former player. He is currently the wide receivers coach for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League, a position he has held since the 2011 season.
- Spike and Tyke
- Adaptation, Film series
Spike & Tyke is a theatrical animated short subject series, based upon the american bulldog father-and-son team from Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer's Tom and Jerry cartoons. Only two films were made in this spin-off series: Give and Tyke and Scat Cats, both...
- Tyke Peacock
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Tyke Peacock is a retired high jumper from the United States, who is best known for winning the silver medal in the men's high jump event at the inaugural 1983 World Championships. He set his personal best of 2.33 metres in the same event on...
- Hard rock Artist, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Group
Tyketto is a hard rock band based out of New York City. The group was put together in 1987 by former Waysted vocalist Danny Vaughn, Brooke St. James, Jimi Kennedy, and Michael Clayton completed the lineup. By 1990, the band had signed to Geffen...
- Give and Tyke
- Animation Film, Film, Topic, Adaptation
Give and Tyke is the first of two Spike and Tyke cartoons in a spin-off for Tom and Jerry. The title is a pun on "give and take".
- Jerry the Tyke
- Silent Film, Topic, Film, TV Program
Jerry the Tyke also known as Jerry the Troublesome Tyke is a cartoon dog created during the silent film era. Created by Cardiff-based animator Sid Griffiths, and shown throughout British cinemas as part of Pathé Pictorial's screen news-magazines,...