Meaning : Irish County, God of Battle, God Of Battle, The Old Norse meaing of the name Tyra is 'Thor's fight'. The Scottish meaning is 'land'. Tyra is a varation of the Scandinavian name Thyra.,
Pronunciation : TYE ra, (TAY-rah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Tyra:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Tyra:
- Tyra is the feminine equivalent of the masculine name Tyrone. Tyrone is derived from the name of a district in Ireland and has been adopted as a masculine first name. An increase in the popularity of the name Tyra could be owed to the fame of Tyra Banks, an American model, actress and television presenter who is popular both in America and Britain and hosts such shows as ‘Americas Next Top Model’.
- Greek Meaning: The name Tyra is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Tyra is: Untamed.
- American Meaning: The name Tyra is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Tyra is: Untamed.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Tyra is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Tyra is: Land.
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Tyra is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Tyra is: Of Tyr; god of battle.
- From the Old Norse name Þýri, a variant of the Norse names ÞÓRVÍ or ÞÓRVEIG.
Definition funny of Tyra:
- Wow she's acting like tyra today, i love it.
- Tyra T. Farmer Tyra Banks (sometimes)
- the worlds prettiest smile shes amazing she means the world to me shes beautifull pretty intelligent funny and im the luckiest guy in the world to have tyra an im dangerously in luv with her!
- You are funny I'm gonna call you Tyra Twerk it! Twerk it like Tyra Hey go for the guy over there No way, im waiting for the perfect guy OMG you're such a Tyra
- Tyra the one i love she knows shes the only one in my life that i love, no one comes close, shes a true diamond in my life.
- Girl 1: "It's so hard to walk on crutches." Girl 2: "Ouchhh I have a blister on my foot!" Girl 1: "Quit being a Tyra." Girl 3: "I can't believe she has an entire album on facebook dedicated to herself." Girl 4: "What a Tyra."
- That is my type of Tyra
Expression information Tyra:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Tyra:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Tyra:
- Head In The Clouds Feat. Tyra Hammond by The Bamboos from the Album Rawville
- Exodus the Musical (feat. Tyra Hansen) [Explicit] by Logan Hugueny-Clark from the Album Exodus the Musical (feat. Tyra Hansen) [Explicit]
- Head In The Clouds feat. Tyra Hammond by The Bamboos from the Album 100x100 Black vol.12
- Wanna Be On Top (America's Next Top Model Theme) [Karaoke Version] (Originally Performed By Tyra Banks) by Sunfly Abraxa from the Album Karaoke Hits of Tv Themes
- Tyra by Booker Ervin from the Album The in Between
- Alphabet Song for Tyra (Tira) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Friendly Songs - Personalized For Tyra
- Arbetsmyran Tyra by Johan Sundström & Sara Rumar Pelle Höglund from the Album Tore och skogens djur
- Between Darkness and Light (feat. Liza Tyra) by James W. Atkinson from the Album Music and Poetry from the Heart
- Bittersweets (feat. Crispin Campbell & Tyra Gilb) by Doug Hansen from the Album Bayside Journal
- Blessing for Tyra (Tira) by Personalized Kid Music from the Album Tyra, Let's Sing For Jesus
Books about Tyra:
- The Fighter Pilot's Baby: A BWWM Military Pregnancy Romance - Aug 22, 2015 by BWWM Club and Tyra Small
- Tyra's Beauty Inside & Out - Mar 24, 1998 by Tyra Banks and Vanessa Thomas Bush
- Modelland - Sep 13, 2011 by Tyra Banks
- Christ's Empowering Presence: The Pursuit of God Through the Ages - Jul 10, 2011 by Gary Tyra
- The Holy Spirit in Mission: Prophetic Speech and Action in Christian Witness - Nov 19, 2011 by Gary Tyra
- Defeating Pharisaism: Recovering Jesus' Disciple-Making Method - Oct 28, 2009 by Gary Tyra
- Zen of the Plains: Experiencing Wild Western Places (Southwestern Nature Writing Series) - May 9, 2014 by Tyra A. Olstad
- The Complete Book of Genesis Quiz Book (2nd Edition): Over 1,400 Bible Study Questions Inside! (Books of the Bible... - Mar 23, 2014 by Tyra Buburuz
- The Fashion Fairies #3: Tyra the Designer Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book - Jun 25, 2013 by Daisy Meadows
- Beyond the Bliss: Discovering Your Uniqueness in Marriage - Jun 10, 2010 by Patti Tyra and Gary Tyra
Movies about Tyra:
- Princess Tyra 32007
- Inner Marriage, Inner Transformation: Highlights of a Workshop with Jim and Tyra Arraj
- Princess Tyra2007 R
- Tyra Banks Show, Season 12006
- Jungian Type Recognition and Relationships: Highlights of a Workshop with Jim and Tyra Arraj
- The Best of Tyra Moore2012
- Disney 13 Pack VHS Movies, Walt Disney: Cinderella, Muppet Treasure Island, Old Yeller (Vault Collection), the...
Wiki information Tyra:
- Tyra Banks
- Celebrity, Film producer, TV Writer, Author, Award Nominee, TV Personality, Measured person, Person Or Being In Fiction, TV Producer, Person
Tyra Lynne Banks is a former supermodel, an American television personality, former talk show host, producer, author, actress, singer and business woman. She began her career as a model at age 15 and rose to fame, becoming the first African American...
- The Tyra Banks Show
- TV Talk Show, TV Program, Topic, Broadcast Content, Identity, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Broadcast
The Tyra Banks Show, also known as and shortened to Tyra or The Tyra Show, is an American talk show hosted by Tyra Banks. While Banks's show covered a variety of topics, there was a sensationalized focus on current issues facing women, with often...
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification, Character Species
Tyrannosaurus is a genus of coelurosaurian theropod dinosaur. The species Tyrannosaurus rex, commonly abbreviated to T. rex, is one of the most well-represented of the large theropods. Tyrannosaurus lived throughout what is now western North America,...
- Tyra Ferrell
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Person, Influence Node, Award Nominee
Tyra Ferrell is an American actress. She is known for her roles in films Boyz n the Hood, Jungle Fever, White Men Can't Jump, and Poetic Justice.
- Profession, Character Occupation
A tyrant, in its modern English usage, is an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or constitution, or one who has usurped legitimate sovereignty. A tyrant usually controls almost everything, and is considered a ruler of horrible and oppressive...
- Tyra Misoux
- Pornographic actor, Film actor, Person, Topic, Measured person
Tyra Misoux is the stage name of a former German pornographic actress. She lives in Berlin. Misoux worked as a waitress before starting her adult film career at around age 19. Her stage name was derived from the Italian dessert tiramisu.
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Tyra is a village in Frýdek-Místek District, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic. It was a separate municipality but became administratively a part of Třinec in 1980. Tyrka flows through the village. It has a population of 445 and lies in the...
- Tyra Bolling
- Contemporary R&B Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Person, Musician
Tyra Bolling, better known as Tyra B, is an American singer-songwriter. She's best known for her Top 40 R&B singles "Country Boy," "Still in Love" and "Givin' Me a Rush" which is her biggest single to date.
- Tyra Banxxx
- Pornographic actor, Film actor, Topic, Measured person, Person
- Chemical Compound, Drug ingredient, Drug
Tyramine is a naturally occurring monoamine compound and trace amine derived from the amino acid tyrosine. Tyramine acts as a catecholamine releasing agent. Notably, it is unable to cross the blood-brain barrier, resulting in only nonpsychoactive...