If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information USAir:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about USAir:
- The Mystery of Flight 427: Inside a Crash Investigation - Apr 1, 2002 by ADAIR B
- USAir Deck of Playing Cards ... U S Air Cards as shown - by USAir
- Flight 427: Anatomy of an Air Disaster - Jul 10, 2002 by Gerry Byrne
- TO BE A USAIR FORCE PILOT(Chinese Edition) - Sep 1, 2009 by HENG LI HUO ER DUN
- USAir Fleet Facts. 1995-96 (2nd) Edition. - 1995 by Brian Bostick
- Air Crash Investigations: Jammed Rudder Kills 132, The Crash Of Usair Flight 427 - Oct 23, 2011 by Williamson, Editor, Hank
- Aircraft Accident Report: Uncontrolled Descent and Collision with Terrain Usair Flight 427, Boeing 737-300, N513AU... - Jan 21, 2014 by National Transportation Safety Board
- A critical analysis of USAir's image repair discourse.: An article from: Business Communication Quarterly - Jul 28, 2005 by William L. Benoit and Anne Czerwinski
- Luftmacht USA - Die Reform der US-Air Force (German Edition) - Dec 12, 2012 by Detlef Buch
- Aviation Disasters: The World's Major Civil Airliner Crashes Since 1950 - Apr 1993 by David Gero
Wiki information USAir:
- USAir Flight 427
- Aviation incident, Event, Literature Subject, Disaster
USAir Flight 427 was a scheduled flight from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport to Pittsburgh International Airport, with a final destination of West Palm Beach, Florida. The flight crashed on Thursday, September 8, 1994, killing all 132 on...
- USAir Flight 1493
- Disaster, Event, Location
USAir Flight 1493 was a scheduled United States domestic passenger flight from Syracuse Hancock International Airport, New York, to San Francisco International Airport, California, via Washington, D.C., Columbus, Ohio, and Los Angeles, California. On...
- USAir Flight 405
- Aviation incident, Disaster, Event
USAir Flight 405 was a regularly scheduled domestic passenger flight between LaGuardia Airport in Queens, New York City, New York, and Cleveland, Ohio. On March 22, 1992, a USAir Fokker F28, registration N485US, flying the route, crashed in poor...
- USAir Flight 1016
- Event, Disaster, Aviation incident
USAir Flight 1016 was a regularly scheduled flight between Columbia, South Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina. On Saturday, July 2, 1994, the plane, a McDonnell Douglas DC-9 registered N954VJ, departed Columbia Metropolitan Airport at 18:15 EST...
- USAir Flight 5050
- Aviation incident, Event, Disaster
USAir Flight 5050 was an "extra section" passenger flight to replace the regularly scheduled but cancelled flight 1846, from New York's La Guardia Airport to Charlotte International Airport in Charlotte, North Carolina on September 20, 1989, that...
- America West Airlines
- Identity, Aircraft Owner, Defunct Organization, Business Operation, Airline, Employer, Organization
America West Airlines was a U.S. airline headquartered in Tempe, Arizona. Their main hub was at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix, Arizona, with a secondary hub at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. The airline became part of...
- US Airways Group
- Air Transportation, Scheduled Business, Employer, Business Operation, Organization, Identity, Issuer, Ranked item
US Airways Group Inc. was an airline holding company based in Tempe, Arizona. US Airways Group operated US Airways, along with its subsidiaries PSA Airlines, Inc. and Piedmont Airlines, Inc., which are wholly owned but marketed under the branding of...
- USAir Flight 499
- Aviation incident, Event, Disaster
- Cleared for Disaster (USAir Flight 1493/Skywest Airlines Flight 5569)
- TV Episode, Topic
On 1 February 1991, USAir Flight 1493 collided with the waiting Skywest Airlines Flight 5569 on the runway, killing 34 people. An Air traffic controller mistakenly assigned the inbound Flight 1493 to a runway where the Flight 5569 was waiting to take...
- Content, Image