Meaning : God Help Us,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information UVa:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of UVa:
- Asshole 1: "Hey, did you watch the football game the other day against Va-Tech?" Asshole 2: "No, I was too busy getting wasted on three bottles of Zima at that big dinner party last night." Asshole 1: "Ah, well we lost as usual, but all the babes were looking mighty fine in their pearls and sundresses! I impressed them with the $200 bowtie I bought last week with daddy's credit card. Oh well. At least we're still decent at all the sports that make no money for the school because the American public doesn't care about them." Asshole 2: "Boy, I'm glad we go to UVA so we can be pompous assholes together!"
- normal person: so how was your weekend? uva ass: well TJ and I spent our weekend at the dog show, then we went shopping for new shirts...we must keep the collars popped. Ha. Ha. I am done laughing. normal person: wtf?? uva ass: ohh silly goose, you wouldn't understand, it is a uva thing.
- Person 1: I went to UVA where did you go to school? Person 2: Oh, _______ you know (replace blank with any random school) Person 1: (Arrogant sniffles) Oh well, that’s too bad Person 2: Um, I actually liked my school asshole. You’re not that special, it’s not like you went to an Ivy league or something.
- Guy: Hey, where are you going to college? Rich bitch 1: Oh, my daddy is going to pay for me to go to UVA. I just got this Mercedes for my birthday and can't wait to drive it there. Rich bitch 2: It's great, we never have to work while we are there. I take only 12 credits a semester and can stay for as long as I want since I have all the time in the world. Guy: Yeah...well unlike you too, I actually have to try. Guy: UVA sucks! UVA student: No it certainly does not! Thomas Jefferson founded this school. Do you even know who that is? Well, I'll tell you anyway... Guy: hold on, hold on.....I..don't .......care. UVA student: Oh, want a Zima?
- UVA student: I am so awesome since I go to UVA, I am so much better than everyone else because my school was founded by Thomas Jefferson. Normal College Student: Wait, why do I care about Thomas Jefferson? And oh yeah you got another shipment of "natural male enhancement" in the mail today.
- "UVA is soft....they wear suits to games and drink zima..they are weenies...they are soft."
- (The fallowing is a normal day at UVA) Nerd: I am so happy I got in this school I worked so hard in high school to make all A's. Typical Preppy Bitch: Like OH MY GOD Im so happy daddy paid large amounts of money for me to go here, like Ima go get drunk and then pass out. Typical Preppy Faggot: Hey there sexy would you like to take a ride in my new porsche? my dad just bought for me last week casue I crashed the Lexus and needed a new ride. Hey you like my popped collar and docksiders yeah im so cool. Nerd: You mean to tell me that I am the only person who accutally had to do my own work to get in here? Typical Preppy Bitch: Like who are you and why are you talking to me?
Songs about UVa:
- Countdown to Cavman (Uva Go Hoos Go) by The University of Virginia Cavalier Marching Band from the Album Gameday Faves: Virginia Cavaliers Classics
- Las Uvas by Chuy Lizárraga y Su Banda Tierra Sinaloense from the Album 15 Exitos
- Las Uvas by Chalino Sanchez from the Album Club Corridos: Bailamos Corridos Vol. 2 - Chalino Sanchez, Los Alegres del Barranco, Alfredito Olivas, Larry Hernandez y Mas
- L'uva fogarina by I Girasoli from the Album L'uva fogarina
- Jota De La Uva by Estudiantina De La Universidad Gto. from the Album Callejoneado
- Las Uvas by Los Dareyes De La Sierra from the Album Mis Favoritas
- Las Uvas by Los Buitres De Culiacán Sinaloa from the Album Tributo Al Mas Grande Chalino Sanchez
- Las Uvas by Chalino Sanchez from the Album Los Corridos Mas Pezados Nortenos
- Las Uvas by Chalino Sanchez from the Album Mis Primeros Exitos - Serie de Exitos
- Uva-Ursi by Biosphere from the Album Substrata 2
Books about UVa:
- Sweet Dreams, UVA - Jul 2, 2013 by Kendall Wolfson
- Goodnight Cavaliers - Jul 2, 2013 by Catherine Jennings Davis and Traci Shirley Thompson
- Weeds of the Northeast - May 15, 1997 by Richard H. Uva and Joseph C. Neal
- Las uvas de la ira: (Spanish language edition of The Grapes of Wrath) (Spanish Edition) - Aug 6, 2002 by John Steinbeck and Maria Coy
- Uva's Rigging Guide for Studio and Location - May 23, 2000 by Michael Uva and Sabrina Uva
- Uva's Basic Grip Book - Sep 18, 2001 by Michael G. Uva and Michael Uva
- Primer día en las uvas (Spanish Edition) - Aug 1, 2004 by L. King Perez and Robert Casilla
- The Grip Book: The Studio Grip's Essential Guide - Sep 30, 2013 by Michael G. Uva
- It's Complicated - Sep 25, 2015 by Natalia Uva
- Tippy: Tales of Flying Sergeants (Enlisted Fighter Pilots in WWII) - Jan 4, 2015 by Michael Uva
Movies about UVa:
- Exploring Horizons Pura Vida - Punta Uva Costa Rica2006 NR CC
- Mala Uva2004 NR
- Mala Uva2004 NR
- Lelles & Leonardo Ao Vivo - Incluindo O Mega Sucesso CHUPA QUE É DE UVA
- Exploring Horizons Pura Vida - Punta Uva Costa Rica2006 Unrated
- Uvas De La Ira, Las Ee2009
- Las Uvas de la Ira1940 Unrated
- The Grapes of Wrath, Viñas De Ira, Vinhas Da Ira, Las Uvas De La Ira, Les Raisins De La Colère, Furore, Las Viñas...1940 NR
- THE GRAPES OF WRATH1940
Wiki information UVa:
- University of Virginia
- Location, Organization, Organization member, Educational Institution Campus, Architectural structure owner, Endowed Organization, Organization scope, Employer, Educational Institution, Periodical Publisher
The University of Virginia, often referred to as simply Virginia, is a research university in Charlottesville, Virginia. UVA is known for its historic foundations, student-run honor code, and secret societies. Its initial Board of Visitors included...
- Uva Province
- Dated location, Administrative Division, Location, Statistical region, Governmental Jurisdiction
Uva Province is Sri Lanka's second least populated province, with 1,259,880 people, created in 1896. It consists of two districts: Badulla and Moneragala. The provincial capital is Badulla. Uva is bordered by Eastern, Southern and Central provinces....
- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi
- Biological Species, Organism Classification, Ingredient
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi is a plant species of the genus Arctostaphylos. Its common names include kinnikinnick and pinemat manzanita, and it is one of several related species referred to as bearberry.
- Biological Species, Organism Classification, Ingredient, Food
The gooseberry, with scientific names Ribes uva-crispa, is a species of Ribes. It is native to Europe, northwestern Africa, west, south and southeast Asia. Gooseberry bushes produce an edible fruit and are grown on both a commercial and domestic...
- Virginia Cavaliers
- Athletics brand
The Virginia Cavaliers, also known as Wahoos or Hoos, are the athletic teams representing the University of Virginia. They compete as a member of the NCAA Division I level, competing in the Atlantic Coast Conference for all sports since the 1953. UVA...
- Uva Next
- Cricket Team, Sports Team, Organization
The Uva Next are a franchise cricket team that take part in Sri Lanka Premier League, representing Uva. Success Sports Private Limited purchased the team for $4.6 million in 2012. They will own the team for seven years, after which a new agreement...
- Vasco Uva
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Vasco Nuno Barata Sousa Uva is a Portuguese rugby union player. He plays as a number eight. In Portugal he played for Grupo Desportivo Direito, until he was assigned, in January 2008 for the professional team of Montpellier Hérault RC, in France. He...
- Capital of administrative division, Travel destination, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Location
Uvalde is a city in and the county seat of Uvalde County, Texas, United States. The population was 15,751 at the 2010 census. Uvalde was founded by Reading Wood Black in 1853 as the town of Encina. In 1856, when the county was organized, the town was...
- Tochigi Uva FC
- Football team, Sports Team, Organization
Tochigi Uva Football Club is a Japanese football club based in Tochigi Prefecture. The club was formed in 1947 as Hitachi Tochigi Soccer Club, the works team of the local Hitachi, Ltd. affiliate. In 2002 it adopted the moniker Uva, after the...
- Gonçalo Uva
- Person, Athlete, Measured person
Gonçalo Uva is a Portuguese rugby union player. He currently plays for Montpellier Hérault RC in the top division of French rugby, the Top 14. Uva has also played 81 times for the Portuguese national team. His usual position is as a lock. Uva is the...