Meaning : Green, Verdant,
Origin : Irish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ua:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Ua:
- "Hey dude, do you mind if you pee in this cup for me? I have to take a UA this afternoon."
- UA won the NCAA March Madness in 1997. UA and ASU compete in the Duel in the Desert! UA is Arizona's First University.
- After eating about 50 hot wings you just might get a case of the U.A.'s
- 'Oh man, i've spent this month's rent money on a new Kala Tenor... I think we're gonna get evicted' 'You've got severe U.A.S, you need locking up'
- This fanfiction has slightly ooc characters so it's an UA.
- Where's Pvt. Schmuckatelli? ___He went on a bender this weekend. He's UA as of 0830 this morning.
- yo dude, what's that crazy party school? UA..U know!
Songs about Ua:
- 07 Toc Em Chua Ua Nang He by Tran Thai Hoa from the Album Quen Di Tinh Yeu Cu
- Mokihana Lullaby / Ua Noho Wau A Kupa by Kuana Torres Kahlele from the Album Kaunaloa
- A Ko'olau Au Ike I Ka 'ua by Maiki Aiu Lake from the Album Maiki Chants And Mele Of Hawaii
- Heifara / Ua Topa Kote Hana by Kapena from the Album I'll Build You a Rainbow
- Ua Leai Feat. Fa'asega Nuga by Pati from the Album Redemption
- Ua Mau by Mailani from the Album My Island Christmas
- Chu chu ua (Choo Choo wah) - Spanish version by Brigada Boom from the Album Chu chu ua (Choo Choo Wah)
- Paka Ua by Ozzie Kotani;Daniel Ho from the Album The Descendants
- Ua Break Oe My Heart / Ahulili by The Brothers Cazimero from the Album Destination Paradise
- E ua parau e hia na ? by Toa Ura from the Album Te fa ahiahia
Books about Ua:
- Ua Mau Ke Ea Sovereignty Endures: An Overview of the Political and Legal History of the Hawaiian Islands - 2013 by David Keanu Sai Ph.d
- OPC UA: The Basics: An OPC UA Overview For Those Who May Not Have a Degree in Embedded Programming - Feb 20, 2013 by Mr John Rinaldi
- A.U.A. Language Center Thai Course: Reading and Writing--Mostly Writing - Jan 1, 1986 by AUA Language Center
- Sherlock Holmes Sammelband - 3 Romane & 39 Erzählungen: u.a. mit Eine Studie in Scharlachrot, Das Zeichen der... - May 12, 2014 by Arthur Conan Doyle and Penelope Hochstädter
- Ua Tala le Ta'ui: Untying the bundles of fine mats (Samoan Edition) - Apr 15, 2009 by Samoan Studies Institute ASCC
- Ua La Faraja - Dec 3, 2014 by W.E. Mkufya and Worldreader
- Ua - 2004 by Mokoto
- OPC Unified Architecture - Mar 19, 2009 by Wolfgang Mahnke and Stefan-Helmut Leitner
- The Mailman Went UA (A Vietnam Memoir) - Jan 24, 2013 by David Mulldune
- Oman & Yemen 1:1,400,000 Including inset of U.A.E, Salalah, Central Muscat, Sana'a, Taizz ITM travel map (International... - Feb 24, 2012 by ITMB Canada
Movies about Ua:
- Touring the World's Capital Cities Abu Dhabi: The Capital of U.A.E.2014 NR CC
- Hawaii Five-0: Season 22012 NR
- The Brothers Karamazov1957 NR by MGM/UA Great Books on Video
- Maytime1937 Unrated by MGM/UA Home Video
- Simon & Garfunkel The Concert in Central Park 【UA-45】
- Cabin In the Sky
- Kiss Me Kate
- Red Dust1932 Unrated by MGM/UA Home Video
- Dangerous When Wet2000
- The Unsinkable Molly Brown1964 by Ed Begley and Harve Presnell
Wiki information Ua:
- Alternative Artist, Topic, Featured artist, Musician, Lyricist, Film actor, Composer, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Kaori Hasegawa, simply known by the stage name UA, is a Japanese singer-songwriter. She debuted under Speedstar Records in 1995 with the single "Horizon".
- ISO 3166-2:UA
ISO 3166-2:UA is the entry for Ukraine in ISO 3166-2, part of the ISO 3166 standard published by the International Organization for Standardization, which defines codes for the names of the principal subdivisions of all countries coded in ISO...
- United Airlines
- Aircraft Owner, Literature Subject, Identity, Airline, Organization, Transport operator, Employer, Software Developer, Award Winner, Business Operation
United Airlines, Inc., commonly referred to as "United", is a major American airline carrier headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is the world's largest airline when measured by number of destinations served. In the late 1920s, just prior to the...
- University of Arizona
- Employer, College/University, Educational Institution, Spacecraft Manufacturer, Ranked item, Architectural structure owner, Organization, Endowed Organization, Location, Periodical Publisher
The University of Arizona is a public research university located in Tucson, Arizona, United States. UA was the first university in the state of Arizona, founded in 1885. The university includes the Banner-University Medical Center Tucson, which...
- University of Alabama
- Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus, Ranked item, Endowed Organization, Newspaper Owner, Location, Employer, Organization, College/University
The University of Alabama is a public research university located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States, and the flagship of the University of Alabama System. Founded in 1831, UA is one of the oldest and the largest of the universities in Alabama. UA...
- Country Code Top-Level Domain, Top Level Domain
.ua is the Internet country code top-level domain for Ukraine.
- Regal Entertainment Group
- Business Operation, Issuer, Employer, Identity, Building Occupant, Ranked item, Organization
Regal Entertainment Group, abbreviated REG, is an American movie theater chain headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee. Regal operates the largest and most geographically diverse theater circuit in the United States, consisting of 7,334 screens in 588...
UA-Football is a popular Ukrainian internet football periodical that was founded on July 12, 2002. Since 2009 the website is part of bigger internet media group, Open Media Group.
- MGM Home Entertainment
- Home video Business, Business Operation, Film distributor, Employer, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Organization
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC is the home video arm of the American media company Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- Ukrainian Language
- Field of study, , Human Language
Ukrainian /juːˈkreɪniən/ is an East Slavic language. It is the official state language of Ukraine and first of two principal languages of Ukrainians; it is one of the three official languages in the unrecognized state of Transnistria, the other two...