Meaning : Young Mother,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : oo MAY mah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Umaymah:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Umaymah:
- Umaymah is an unusual name of Arabic origin. There is not much in the way of documentation on this name however the consensus seems to be that it means ‘Young Mother’. From this we can gather that it is specifically a feminine name.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Umaymah is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Umaymah is: Young mother.
Definition funny of Umaymah:
- your an umaymah, always on the phone and talking so loud!
Expression information Umaymah:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Umaymah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Books about Umaymah:
- Memories of Vilnius - Aug 3, 2010 by Umaymah Mazhari
- al-Nisa wa-mihnat al-tibb fi al-mujtamaat al-Islamiyah, Q 7 M-Q 17 M (Awraq al-dhakirah) (Arabic Edition) - 1999 by Umaymah Abu Bakr
- Saqi al-mashair (Arabic Edition) - by Umaymah Abd al-Aziz Zahid
- al-Khatiah al-ula bayna al-Yahudiyah wa-al-Masihiyah wa-al-Islam: Dirasah muqaranah (Arabic Edition) - 1997 by Umaymah bint Ahmad ibn Shahin Jalahimah
- Ayy rajul min al-rijal ant? (Arabic Edition) - 1998 by Umaymah Abd al-Aziz Zahid
Wiki information Umaymah:
- Umaymah bint Osman bin Jaber
- Person, Deceased Person
Umaymah bint Osman bin Jaber was the mother of Abu Ubaidah ibn al-Jarrah.