Origin : Ancient Roman,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Valentinianus:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Valentinianus:
- Roman cognomen which was a derivative of the cognomen Valentinus (see VALENTINE (1)). This name was borne by three Roman emperors.
Books about Valentinianus:
- Valentinianus II : Filius Ad Matrem Reversus : Frater Catulli : Matris Somnia - 1950 by Nelli Martinelli; Alafridi Bartoli; Theodori Ciresolae; Josephi Morabito
- Attila the Hun (Command) - Aug 18, 2015 by Nic Fields and Steve Noon
- The Hun: Scourge of God AD 375-565 (Warrior) - Nov 28, 2006 by Nic Fields and Christa Hook
- Rome's Saxon Shore: Coastal Defences of Roman Britain AD 250-500 (Fortress) - Dec 26, 2006 by Nic Fields and Donato Spedaliere
- The Roman historie : containing such acts and occurrents as passed under Constantius, Iulianus, Iovianus, Valentinianus... - 1609 by Ammianus Marcellinus. Holland, Philemon, ; Islip, Adam, ; English Printing Collection Library of Congress ; John Davis Batchelder Collection Library of Congress
- A Dialog on Polygamy - Apr 1, 2009 by Bernardino Ochino and Don Milton
- The Church in the Age of Constantine: The Theological Challenges - Oct 20, 2006 by Johannes Roldanus
- Corpus iuris civilis (Cambridge Library Collection - Classics) (Volume 2) (Latin Edition) - Apr 17, 2014 by Paul Krueger
- Christian Epigraphy: With a collection of ancient Christian inscriptions mainly of Roman origin - Nov 30, 2005 by Orazio Marucchi
- Mind Blowing Historical Facts - Feb 7, 2011 by Akiba Rakilam
Wiki information Valentinianus:
- Valentinian II
- Noble person, Politician, Monarch, Deceased Person, Person
Flavius Valentinianus, commonly known as Valentinian II, was Roman Emperor from AD 375 to 392.
- Valentinianus Galates
- Deceased Person, Person
Valentinianus Galates was the only son of the emperor Valens.
- The Roman historie, containing such acts and occurrents as passed under Constantius, Iulianus, Iovanus, Valentinianus, and Valens, emperours. Digested into 18. bookes, the remains of 31. and written first in Latine by Ammianus Marcellinus
- Cataloged instance, Book Edition
Victor was a Roman military officer and politician, who served the emperors Constantius II, Julian, Jovian and Valens. He was appointed consul in AD 369, alongside Valentinianus Galates.