Origin : Ancient Roman,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Valentinus:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Valentinus:
- Original form of VALENTINE (1)
Songs about Valentinus:
- The Feast of Saint Valentinus by Matthew Worboys from the Album Abreact
- Shamrock Valentinus by You Joe Ceili Band from the Album The Best of You Joe Ceili Band
Books about Valentinus:
- Of Natural and Supernatural Things Also of the first Tincture, Root, and Spirit of Metals and Minerals, how the... - May 16, 2012 by Basilius Valentinus and Daniel Cable
- From Paul to Valentinus: Christians at Rome in the First Two Centuries - Sep 1, 2003 by Peter Lampe
- Beyond Gnosticism: Myth, Lifestyle, and Society in the School of Valentinus - Apr 16, 2008 by Ismo O. Dunderberg
- The Twelve Keys With Which We May Open The Door Of Knowledge Of The Most Ancient Stone And Unseal The Secret Fountain... - Sep 10, 2010 by Basilius Valentinus
- Twelve Keys of Basilius Valentinus (The R.A.M.S. Library of Alchemy) (Volume 1) - Feb 22, 2015 by Basilius Valentinus and Philip N. Wheeler
- Against Heresies - Nov 15, 2014 by Irenaeus
- The Gnostic Scriptures: A New Translation with Annotations and Introductions by (Anchor Bible Reference Library) - Aug 1, 1995 by Bentley Layton
- Of Natural and Supernatural Things - Jul 24, 2015 by Basilius Valentinus
- Twelve Keys of Basilius Valentinus Second Edition - Dec 11, 2011 by Philip N Wheeler and Basilius Valentinus
- Of Natural and Supernatural Things, Also, of the First Tincture, Root, and Spirit of Metals and Minerals, of the... - Mar 20, 2012 by Basilus Valentinus and Roger Bacon
Wiki information Valentinus:
- Founding Figure, Person, Deceased Person
Valentinus was the best known and for a time most successful early Christian gnostic theologian. He founded his school in Rome. According to Tertullian, Valentinus was a candidate for bishop of Rome but started his own group when another was...
- Man, Person
Valentinus was a Byzantine general and usurper.
- Man, Person
Valentinus, often anglicized to Valentine, was a Roman criminal and rebel put down after Count Theodosius's arrival in Britain in AD 369. Ammianus Marcellinus records that Valentinus was a Pannonian whose brother-in-law Maximinus was close to the...
Valentinianism is a Gnostic Christian movement that was founded by Valentinus in the second century AD. Valentinianism was one of the major Gnostic movements. Its influence was extremely widespread, not just within Rome, but also from Egypt through...
- Johannes Valentinus Andreae
- Author, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person, Organization leader
Johannes Valentinus Andreae, a.k.a. Johannes Valentinus Andreä or Johann Valentin Andreae, was a German theologian, who claimed to be the author of the Chymische Hochzeit Christiani Rosencreutz anno 1459, one of the three founding works of...
- Politician, Person, Military Person, Deceased Person
Flavius Mar Petrus Theodorus Valentinus Rusticius Boraides Germanus Iustinus, simply and commonly known as Justin, was an East Roman aristocrat and general. A member of the Justinian Dynasty and nephew of Emperor Justinian I, he was appointed as one...
- Valentinus Paquay
- Deceased Person, Person
Valentinus Paquay, born Jan Louis, also known as the little holy father of Hasselt, was a Friar Minor. He has been beatified by Pope John Paul II on the 9 November 2003 and is commemorated on 1 January, the day of his death.
- Valentinus Smalcius
- Person, Deceased Person, Author
Valentinus Smalcius was a German Socinian theologian. He is known for his German translation of the Racovian Catechism, and Racovian New Testament translated from Greek into Polish. A migrant to Poland, he became largely Polonised towards the end of...
- Anacyclus valentinus
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Anacyclus valentinus is the type species for the genus Anacyclus in the tribe Anthemideae and family Asteraceae.
- Basil Valentine
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Basil Valentine is the Anglicised version of the name Basilius Valentinus. Basilius Valentinus was alleged to be a 15th-century alchemist, possibly Canon of the Benedictine Priory of Saint Peter in Erfurt, Germany. According to John Maxson Stillman,...