Origin : Georgian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vano:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Vano:
- Diminutive of IVANE
Definition funny of Vano:
- Oh that knee, man, I gotta have vano's knee!
- BMW has VANOS and Honda has VTEC.
- look at that Van Os, I want to be one. How do I become as amazing and popular as a Van Os?
Songs about Vano:
- Vano Empeño (Danza) by La Orquesta Filarmónica de Puerto Rico Arturo Somohano from the Album Puerto Rico
- Serenata in vano, FS 68 by Lahti Chamber Ensemble from the Album Kaipainen, J.: Starry Night (The) / Merilainen, U.: Metamorfora Per 7 / Klami, U.: Rag-Time and Blues / Nielsen, C.: Serenata in Vano
- En Vano Fue by Grupo Antologia from the Album Momentos Vividos
- Waitin en vano by Los Cafres from the Album Espejitos
- Verdi: La traviata / Act 1 - "Follie! Delirio vano è questo!" - "Sempre libera" (Live) by Anna Netrebko and Carlo Rizzi and Rolando Villazón and Wiener Philharmoniker from the Album Verdi: La Traviata
- Verdi: La traviata / Act 1 - "Follie! Delirio vano è questo!" - "Sempre libera" by Bavarian State Orchestra and Carlos Kleiber and Ileana Cotrubas and Plácido Domingo from the Album Verdi: La Traviata (2 CD's)
- Follie!! Delirio Vano È Quest by Tony Sheldon, Will Swenson, Nick Adams & Company from the Album Priscilla: Queen Of The Desert (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- Catone In Utica: Come In Vano Il Mare Irato by Fabio Biondi/Europa Galante/Vivica Genaux from the Album Vivaldi "Pyrotechnics" - Opera Arias
- En Vano Insistir by Conjunto Candela from the Album Conjunto Candela, Vol. 1
- Es en Vano Olvidarte by José Miguel Class from the Album El Gallo Bachatero
Books about Vano:
- Vano and Niko: And Other Stories (Georgian Literature) - Feb 17, 2015 by Erlom Akhvlediani
- Secrets of the Family - Sep 9, 2015 by Alex Stephens and Brenda Stephens
- El vano ayer - Oct 16, 2012 by Isaac Rosa
- Horizontes Vanos (Spanish Edition) - Jun 18, 2015 by Zenon Nieves and Maria del Pilar Camargo Plazas
- Mi amor en vano (Coleccion Compactos) (Spanish Edition) - May 30, 2014 by Soledad Puertolas
- Serenata in vano - Score - Apr 25, 2013 by Carl Nielsen
- Serenata in vano - Cello - Apr 25, 2013 by Carl Nielsen
- Serenata in vano - Bassoon - Apr 25, 2013 by Carl Nielsen
- Serenata in vano - Horn in F - Apr 25, 2013 by Carl Nielsen
- Serenata in vano - Double Bass - Apr 25, 2013 by Carl Nielsen
Wiki information Vano:
- Vano Merabishvili
- Politician, Identity, Person
Ivane "Vano" Merabishvili is a Georgian politician and former Prime Minister of Georgia from 4 July to 25 October 2012. A former NGO activist, he became directly involved in Georgia's politics in 1999 and emerged as one of the government's most...
- Robert Vano
- Man, Person
Robert Vano is a Slovak photographer who currently resides in Prague.
- Vano Siradeghyan
Vano Siradeghyan is an Armenian politician and writer. He held several high-ranked positions in the 1990s. Between 1992 and 1996 he was Minister of Internal Affairs and Mayor of Yerevan from 1996 to 1998. After President Levon Ter-Petrosyan's...
- Vano Muradeli
- Award Winner, Composer, Musical Artist, , Person, Deceased Person
Vano Muradeli was a Soviet Georgian composer. He was born in Gori, Georgia to Armenian parents. He graduated from Tbilisi State Conservatory in 1931. From 1934 to 1938, he worked at the Moscow Conservatory. From 1942 to 1944, he served as a principal...
- Vano Language
- Human Language
Lovono is a nearly extinct language of the island of Vanikoro in the easternmost province of the Solomon Islands. As of 2012, it is only spoken by four speakers: it has been replaced by the island’s dominant language, Teanu. Some information on...
- Ivan Ivanov-Vano
- Animation Director, Topic, Film writer, Person, Film crewmember, Film director, Deceased Person, Film producer
Ivan Ivanov-Vano was a film director and writer.
Vánočka is a braided bread, baked in Czech Republic and Slovakia traditionally at Christmas time. It is rich in eggs and butter, making it similar to brioche. Lemon rind and rum add color and flavor; the dough can also contain raisins and almonds,...
- Ornella Vanoni
- Pop Artist, Topic, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Featured artist, Film actor
Ornella Vanoni, OMRI is one of the most credited pop singers of Italy. She is known for her sophisticated pop style.
- Vano Sarajishvili
Vano Sarajishvili was a Georgian singer of the Opera Theatre, Georgian People's Artist of the USSR, and one of the founders of Georgian professional vocal music. His lyrical and dramatic songs were beloved by Georgian people and one such, "Georgian...
- Tom Vano
- Olympic athlete, Athlete, Person, Measured person
Thomas Vano is a former field hockey goalkeeper from the United States, who finished twelfth with the national squad at the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia.