If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vaso:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Vaso:
- Diminutive of VASILIS, VASIL or VASILIJE
Definition funny of Vaso:
- Vasos from Brisbane loves them muddas
Songs about Vaso:
- El Vaso Derrama by El Potro De Sinaloa from the Album El Primer Tiempo
- Vasos De Colores by Marvin Santiago from the Album The Greatest Salsa Ever
- Amigo Vaso De Vino by Banda Tierra Blanca from the Album Me Estas Haciendo Falta
- El Vaso Derrama by Siggno from the Album Zodiacal
- Vaso Desachable by El Chaval De La Bachata from the Album Los Exitos del Chaval en Vivo
- Vasos Vacíos (Remasterizado 2008) by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs from the Album Vasos Vacíos
- Vasos De Colores by Marvin Santiago from the Album Serie Sensacional: Marvin Santiago
- A Marvin Santiago:Vasos En Colores - La Bruquena - Fuego A La Jicotea by Willie Sotelo y La Mundial de la Salsa from the Album Hijos de la Salsa Gorda
- Vaso Nuevo by Grupo Nueva Vida from the Album Los Mejores Cantos Religiosos - Grupo Nueva Vida
- Vasos Vacíos (En Vivo) by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs from the Album Obras Cumbres
Books about Vaso:
- No te ahogues en un vaso de agua: aprende a reaccionar de forma positiva - Jan 1, 1997 by Richard Carlson
- EL VASO - 2011 by SERENELLINI, EDUARDO, SIMONETTA, MARTIN
- UN VASO DE AGUA (Spanish Edition) - Jun 25, 2013 by JOSÉ LUIS PÉREZ RAMÍREZ
- No te ahogues en un vaso de agua / Don't Sweat the Small Stuff...and It's All Small Stuff (Spanish Edition) - Oct 30, 2010 by Richard Carlson and Diana Falcon
- No Te Ahogues En Un Vaso De Agua (Spanish Edition) - May 3, 2005 by Richard Carlson
- No te ahogues en un vaso de agua (Debolsillo Clave) (Spanish Edition) - May 24, 2011 by Richard Carlson
- El vaso de plata (Spanish Edition) - Mar 1, 2008 by Antoni Marí and Ignacio Martínez de Pisón
- Un vaso de leche, por favor (Spanish Edition) - Aug 6, 2012 by Juana Sánchez González
- Manualidades Faciles Con Vasos de Papel (Spanish Edition) - Jul 1, 2008 by Anita Reight Stohs and Ed Koehler
- Tesoro En Vasos De Barro - Jul 13, 1998 by Claudio Freidzon
Movies about Vaso:
- VASOS en la casa del Alfarero DAVID GRECO
- Lulu' - Il Vaso Di Pandora1928
Wiki information Vaso:
- Location, Statistical region
Vaso is a village located in Gujarat, India. The zip code is 387380. Area code is 02682585/86.
- Vaso Čubrilović
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Vasilije "Vaso" Čubrilović was a Bosnian Serb politician and scholar. In 1914, he was a student in Sarajevo, when Danilo Ilić recruited him and his friend, Cvjetko Popović, to help assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria. His brother, Veljko...
Vasodilation refers to the widening of blood vessels. It results from relaxation of smooth muscle cells within the vessel walls, in particular in the large veins, large arteries, and smaller arterioles. In essence, the process is the opposite of...
- Vaso Laskaraki
- Actor, TV program guest, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Person, Topic
Vaso Laskaraki is a Greek actress, formerly starring in I Polykatoikia. She is also known for her roles in Filodoxies, Ihni, and Erotas. She also participated in theatrical plays such as O filos mou o Lefterakis, and I pentamorfi kai to Teras. In...
Vasoconstriction is the narrowing of the blood vessels resulting from contraction of the muscular wall of the vessels, in particular the large arteries and small arterioles. The process is the opposite of vasodilation, the widening of blood vessels....
- Vaso-occlusive crisis
- Disease or medical condition, Symptom
A vaso-occlusive crisis is a common painful complication of sickle cell anemia in adolescents and adults. It is a form of sickle cell crisis. Sickle cell anemia - most common in those of African, Hispanic, and Mediterranean origin - leads to sickle...
- Vasovagal response
- Risk Factor, Disease or medical condition
A vagal episode or vasovagal response or vasovagal attack is a malaise mediated by the vagus nerve. When it leads to syncope or "fainting", it is called a vasovagal syncope, which is the most common type of fainting. Vasovagal syncope is most...
- Disease cause, Disease or medical condition
Vasospasm refers to a condition in which a blood vessel's spasm leads to vasoconstriction. This can lead to tissue ischemia and tissue death. Cerebral vasospasm may arise in the context of subarachnoid hemorrhage. Symptomatic vasospasm or delayed...
The Vasojevići tribe is the largest Serb tribe in Montenegro. It occupies the area between Vjetarnih Lijeva Rijeka in the South and Bihor under Bijelo Polje in the North, Mateševo in the West to Plav in the East. The tribe is one of seven "highland...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Vaso is a fictional character from the 2011 film The City of Children.