Meaning : Of The Bantu People, Of the Bantu People,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Venda:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Venda:
- A: That girl kick's ass! B: Oh, that's Venda.
Songs about Venda:
- Quitate la Venda by El Güero y su banda Centenario from the Album Quitate La Venda - Single
- La Venda by Omega "El Fuerte" from the Album Latin Hits 2015 Club Edition - 60 Latin Music Hits (Salsa, Bachata, Dembow, Merengue, Reggaeton, Urbano, Timba, Cubaton, Kuduro, Latin Fitness)
- Quitate La Venda by El Güero y su banda Centenario from the Album Estaré Mejor
- La Venda by Omega from the Album La Venda
- Quítate La Venda by Conjunto Azabache from the Album Y Ni Quien Nos Pare
- Se Cayo La Venda by Chelo from the Album 16 Exitos Chelo
- Abuja Jungle (Native-T's B.Mount Venda Mix) by King Army-Geez & Native Tribe from the Album Abuja Jungle
- Appakkale Kuthi Venda by Gopi Sundar Franko from the Album Politecnic (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Ay Sagrado Cupido- Villancico A 4 Con Violines Al Santisimo Sacramento: 'Ay Sagrado Cupido Quita La Venda' by María Espada, David Sagastume, Coro Barroco De Andalucia from the Album Serpiente Venenosa
- Bolobedu to Venda by Mash.o from the Album More Herbs 1
Books about Venda:
- Claves para abrir una tienda online y que venda: Todo lo que necesitas saber sobre e-commerce (Spanish Edition) - Dec 25, 2014 by Jose Luis Torres
- La venda transparente (Spanish Edition) - 1987 by Joaquin Balaguer
- Garoto à Venda (Portuguese Edition) - Mar 22, 2015 by Icaro Trindade
- Venda Hoy No Mañana: Como Vender Tiempo Compartido (Spanish Edition) - Feb 24, 2009 by Carlos Finales Abal
- VENDA-SE - Técnicas Vencedoras de Marketing e Vendas para sua Vida Pessoal e Profissional (Portuguese Edition) - Sep 17, 2013 by Claudio Nasajon
- The Book of African Divination: Interpreting the Forces of Destiny with Techniques from the Venda, Zulu, and Yoruba - Sep 1, 1992 by Raymond Buckland and Kathleen Binger
- A venda maldita (Portuguese Edition) - Sep 24, 2015 by Vóssio Brígido
- Venda Direta Passo a Passo: Como se Destacar no Bilionário Mercado dos Cosméticos, Joias, Roupas & Cia (Portuguese... - Sep 11, 2014 by Anselmo Lino Bispo
- Venda Dictionary - Jul 1995 by N. J. Van Warmelo and Warmelo N. Van
- Venda Lo Invisible (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1999 by Harry Beckwith
Movies about Venda:
- Selling Innocence / Inocencia a Venda2007 PG-13
Wiki information Venda:
- Parliamentary Democracy, Country, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Venda was a bantustan in northern South Africa, bordering Zimbabwe to the north, while to the south it shared a long border with another black homeland, Gazankulu. It is now part of Limpopo province. Venda was founded as a homeland by the South...
- Venda Language
- Human Language
Venda, also known as Tshivenḓa or Luvenḓa, is a Bantu language and an official language of South Africa. The majority of Venda speakers live in the northern part of South Africa's Limpopo Province, but about 10% of its speakers live in Zimbabwe. The...
- Venda people
The Venda are a Southern African people living mostly near the South African-Zimbabwean border. The bantustan of Venda was created to become a homeland for the Venda people. The Venda people, like their Tsonga neighbours, are South Africa's minority...
- University of Venda
- Endowed Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Educational Institution, College/University, Location, Employer
The University of Venda is a South African Comprehensive rural based university, located in Thohoyandou in Limpopo province. it was established in 1982 under the then Republic of Venda government.
- Venda Inc
- Information technology Business, Employer, Business Operation, Organization
Venda, Inc. is the world's largest SaaS provider of on-demand ecommerce to some of the world’s leading retailers and manufacturers, including De Beers, Tesco, JVC, TK Maxx, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Perry Ellis, Conde Nast, Universal Music and...
- Monte Venda
- Geographical Feature, Location, Mountain
Monte Venda is a mountain of the Veneto, Italy. It has an elevation of 603 metres.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Moitas Venda
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Moitas Venda is a civil parish in Alcanena Municipality, in the Médio Tejo Subregion of Centro Region, Portugal. The population in 2011 was 866, in an area of 6.75 km².
- Location, Statistical region
Vendargues is a commune in the Hérault department in the Languedoc-Roussillon region in southern France.
- Venda Nova
Venda Nova is a neighborhood of Belo Horizonte, the third largest city in Brazil. It is situated on the northern side of the city, between the downtown area and the Confins International Airport. It is known, among other things, for the "Quadras do...