Meaning : English name of an Italian city, English Name Of An Italian City,
Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Venice:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Venice:
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Venice is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Venice is: The Merchant of Venice' The Duke of Venice. 'The Tragedy of Othello' The Duke of Venice.
Definition funny of Venice:
- "Can I park in S. Marco Square?" "No, You can't! Only sodding Americans think so"
- Scene 1: Tourist Hilbilly: Aww look at that there hobo feller. Give him a dollar for his troubles Me: That hobo wants crack peaseant, not your cheap ass dollars. Scene 2: Me: Wanna go down to Venice in between class and get some 1 dollar pizza? My Friend: Yeah...but lets look at the bongs too. Me: That goes with out saying.
- idiot girl: YOU HAVE SUCH A COOL NAME!!! WOW REALLY SO COOL!! Venice: yea i know......
- the real Venice died years ago, it's become a yuppie tourist trap
- College coaches: "Gonna head down to Venice soon to scout out some players, and get a tan while I'm at it."
- "One day when I will be too old for spring break, I'll spend my 7 days of vacation in Venice. I want to retire there"
Expression information Venice:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Venice:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Venice:
- Venice by The Lighthouse and The Whaler from the Album This Is an Adventure
- Venice by Chris Botti from the Album Italia
- Carnival of Venice by Italian Restaurant Music of Italy from the Album Italian Dinner Music, Italian Restaurant Music, Background Music
- Carnival of Venice (feat. Bergen Tuba Quartet) by Eirik Gjerdevik feat. Bergen Tuba Quartet from the Album Eirik the Viking (feat. Stavanger Brass Band & Bergen Tuba Quartet)
- Anxious In Venice by Superhumanoids from the Album Do You Feel OK?
- Arban: Theme & Variations on "The Carnival of Venice" by John Wilbraham and London Festival Orchestra and Tutti Camarata from the Album The World of the Trumpet
- Missing In Venice by Rick Braun from the Album Body And Soul
- Venice Beach (Album Version) by Peter White from the Album Caravan Of Dreams
- Carnival of Venice by Music of Italy from the Album Italian Favorites
- Venice Rooftops by Jesper Kyd from the Album Assassin's Creed 2 (Original Game Soundtrack)
Books about Venice:
- Rick Steves' Pocket Venice - Jun 25, 2013 by Rick Steves and Gene Openshaw
- Venice: A New History - Oct 29, 2013 by Thomas F. Madden
- Streetwise Venice Map - Laminated City Center Street Map of Venice, Italy - Jan 1, 2015 by Streetwise Maps
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Venice & the Veneto - Jan 6, 2014 by DK Publishing
- Dream of Venice - Dec 5, 2014 by JoAnn Locktov and Charles Christopher
- Rick Steves Venice - Sep 30, 2014 by Rick Steves and Gene Openshaw
- Venice and its Story - Dec 18, 2012 by Thomas Okey and O.F.M. Ward
- Top 10 Venice (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide) - Nov 17, 2014 by Gillian Price
- City of Fortune: How Venice Ruled the Seas - May 21, 2013 by Roger Crowley
- Venice: By Locals - A Venice Travel Guide Written By A Venetian: The Best Travel Tips About Where to Go and What... - Apr 8, 2015 by By Locals and Venice
Movies about Venice:
- Death in Venice - CASINO ROYALE2012 NR CC
- Alex of Venice2015 R CC
- Cities of the World Venice Italy2009 NR CC
- Naxos Scenic Musical Journeys Venice, Italy City of Water and Light2012 NR CC
- The Merchant Of Venice2004 R CC
- The Greatest Journeys on Earth: Venice Journeys Through the Glass2007 NR CC
- BBC Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice1980 CC
- Global Treasures Grand Canal Venice Italy2009 NR CC
- Naxos Scenic Musical Journeys Venice A Musical Tour of the City's Past and Present2012 NR CC
- Death in Venice1971 PG CC
Wiki information Venice:
- Identity, Italian comune, Exhibition venue, Literature Subject, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Fictional Setting, Capital of administrative division
Venice is a city in northeastern Italy sited on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges. It is located in the marshy Venetian Lagoon which stretches along the shoreline, between the mouths of the Po and the Piave...
- Venice Biennale
- Recurring event, Location
The Venice Biennale is a major contemporary art exhibition that takes place once every two years in Venice, Italy. In 2004, it officially changed its name to Biennale Foundation. The Venice Biennale includes the following separate events: Art...
- Venice Film Festival
- Film festival, Award Presenting Organization, Recurring event
The Venice Film Festival or Venice International Film Festival, founded in 1932, is the oldest film festival in the world and one of the "Big Three" film festivals alongside those of Cannes and Berlin. The film festival is part of the Venice...
- Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Travel destination, Location, Neighborhood, Statistical region
Venice is a residential, commercial and recreational beachfront neighborhood on the Westside of the city of Los Angeles. Venice was founded in 1905 as a seaside resort town. It was an independent city until 1926, when it merged with Los Angeles....
- Republic of Venice
- Military Combatant, Statistical region, Country, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Location
The Republic of Venice, or traditionally known as the Most Serene Republic of Venice, was a state originating from the lagoon communities in the area of Venice in Northeastern Italy. It existed for over a millennium, from the late 7th century AD...
- Doge of Venice
- Government Office or Title, Noble title
The Doge of Venice, sometimes translated as Duke, was the chief magistrate and leader of the Most Serene Republic of Venice for over a thousand years. Doges of Venice were elected for life by the city-state's aristocracy. Commonly the man selected as...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
Venice is a city in Sarasota County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 20,748. It is noted for its large snowbird population. Venice is a principal city of the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice, Florida Metropolitan...
- Saint Mark's Basilica
- Italian Gothic Structure, Art Subject, Project focus, Place of worship, Tourist attraction, Structure, Building, Location
The Patriarchal Cathedral Basilica of Saint Mark is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Venice, northern Italy. It is the most famous of the city's churches and one of the best known examples of Italo-Byzantine architecture. It...
- Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Location, Airport
Venice Marco Polo Airport is the international airport of Venice, Italy. It is located on the mainland 4.3 nautical miles north of the city in Tessera, a Frazione of the Comune of Venice nearest to Mestre. Due to the importance of Venice as a leisure...
- Patriarch of Venice
- Location, Dated location, Religious Jurisdiction
The Patriarch of Venice is the ordinary bishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Venice. The bishop is one of the few patriarchs in the Latin Church of the Catholic Church. Currently, the only advantage of this purely formal title is the bishop's...