Meaning : The Overturning Of A Vote, The overturning of a vote,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Veto:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Veto:
- Spanish Meaning: The name Veto is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Veto is: Intelligent.
Definition funny of Veto:
- Yeah, I'm going to have to veto the Britney Spears.
- Team Rockets on Construct some little kid playing halo man veto that shit
- guy1: hey check out that gurl son guy2: VETO !!! -or- guy: hey cutie wanna go c a movie or sumthin? gurl: veto get outta ma face
- after a burn, or physical embarassment of a friend one would say "Veto"
Expression information Veto:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Veto:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Veto:
- Veto by Sohn from the Album Tremors
- Where Were You (feat. Fly Guy Veto) [Explicit] by Rich Homie Quan from the Album Where Were You (feat. Fly Guy Veto) [Explicit]
- Veto by Lukid from the Album Chord
- Veto by Lukid from the Album Foma
- Veto De Dieu by Alpha Blondy from the Album SOS Guierre Tribale
- Veto No Seve by Monguito El Unico from the Album From Africa to Cuba (1980)
- All Or Nothing (Feat. Veto & Jasmine) [Explicit] by Bobby Gore from the Album The GO [Explicit]
- All Year Hustle (feat. Resight & Veto) [Explicit] by No Fear from the Album All Year Hustle (feat. Resight & Veto)
- Back 2 Me (feat. Veto) [Explicit] by GBS from the Album My Introduction
- Before I'M Finish (Feat. Veto) by Bobby Gore from the Album The Intro
Books about Veto:
- Veto - Apr 16, 2007 by Ed Griffin
- Veto Bargaining: Presidents and the Politics of Negative Power (Political Economy of Institutions and Decisions) - Jun 19, 2000 by Charles M. Cameron
- Veto Players: How Political Institutions Work - Sep 15, 2002 by George Tsebelis
- Veto: Limited Mediabook - Apr 30, 2013 by Heaven Shall Burn
- 24 Declassified: Veto Power - Oct 25, 2005 by John Whitman
- Skies of Parchment, Seas of Ink: Jewish Illuminated Manuscripts - Apr 13, 2015 by Marc Michael Epstein and Eva Frojmovic
- Spiral of Doubt - Jul 29, 2013 by G. M. Fahey
- Harvard Historical Monographs, No. 1. The veto power: its origin, development, and function in the government... - Sep 18, 2015 by Edward Campbell Mason
- The Veto Conspiracy - May 14, 2013 by John S. Tobin
- Veto Lark: Scavenger of the Stars: Snapshots Volume One - Mar 23, 2014 by Magz Wiseman
Wiki information Veto:
A veto – Latin for "I forbid" – is the power to unilaterally stop an official action, especially the enactment of legislation. A veto can be absolute, as for instance in the United Nations Security Council, whose permanent members can block any...
- United Nations Security Council veto power
The United Nations Security Council "power of veto" refers to the veto power wielded solely by the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, enabling them to prevent the adoption of any "substantive" resolution, as well as decide...
- Liberum veto
The liberum veto was a parliamentary device in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth. It was a form of unanimity voting rule that allowed any member of the Sejm to force an immediate end to the current session and nullify any legislation that had...
- Alternative Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist
VETO is a Danish indie rock band formed in 2004. They released their first EP, I Will Not Listen, in 2005 and their first full-length album, There's A Beat In All Machines, in 2006, both released on the Danish hip hop label, Tabu Records/Playground...
- Jus exclusivae
Jus Exclusivæ was the right claimed by several Catholic monarchs of Europe to veto a candidate for the papacy. At times the right was claimed by the French monarch, the Spanish monarch, the Holy Roman Emperor, and the Emperor of Austria. These powers...
- Line-item veto
The line-item veto, or partial veto, is a special form of veto that authorizes a chief executive to reject particular provisions of a bill enacted by a legislature without vetoing the entire bill. Many countries have different standards for invoking...
- Pocket veto
A pocket veto is a legislative maneuver that allows a president or other official with veto power to exercise that power over a bill by taking no action.
- Melodic death metal Album, Musical Album
Veto is the seventh studio album by German extreme metal band Heaven Shall Burn, released on 19 April 2013 through Century Media Records. The album entered the US Top Heatseekers albums at #14 selling 1,175 copies in the first week.
- Legislative veto
The legislative veto describes features of at least two different forms of government, monarchies and those based on the separation of powers, applied to the authority of the monarch in the first and to the authority of the legislature in the...
- Line-item veto in the United States
In United States government, the line-item veto, or partial veto, is the power of an executive authority to nullify or cancel specific provisions of a bill, usually a budget appropriations bill, without vetoing the entire legislative package. The...