Meaning : Of Vietnamese descent, Of Vietnamese Descent,
Origin : Vietnamese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Viet:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Viet:
- Boy: Damn girl, you fine. Where chu' from? Girl: am Viet.
- I'm vietnamese and..there isn't really a such thing as "viet luck" but hey i liked #4..the first #4. the second one was..lame jackie chan is chinese dear.
- Viet is so kind!
- Viet is just so nice
- if yous aint a v.i.e.t den you aint shitt bitch
- I was so sad yesterday then i started talking to Viet and he was sooo funny,Sexy and he was such good company to me he lifted me up out of the dumps!
Songs about Viet:
- East Of Woodstock, West Of Viet Nam by Tom Russell from the Album Blood And Candle Smoke
- Suite from "Born on the Fourth of July": II. Cua Viet River, Vietnam 1968 by John Williams;The Boston Pops Orchestra from the Album Music for Stage and Screen: The Red Pony; Born on the Fourth of July; Quiet City; The Reivers
- Buoc Chan Viet Nam by Hop Ca Asia from the Album Tuyet Pham Hop Ca Asia: Dap Loi Song Nui
- Mot Ngay Viet Nam by Hop Ca Asia from the Album Tuyet Pham Hop Ca Asia: Dap Loi Song Nui
- Viet Nashville by Houston Marchman & The Contraband from the Album Live!
- Viet Nashville by Houston Marchman & The Contraband from the Album Leavin' Dallas
- Singin' in Viet Nam Talkin' Blues by Johnny Cash from the Album Man In Black
- Viet Nam [Explicit] by Minutemen from the Album Double Nickels On The Dime [Explicit]
- Loi Tinh Viet Voi by Truong Vu from the Album No Va Toi
- Loi Tinh Viet Voi by Duy Khanh from the Album Sao Khong Thay Anh Ve
Books about Viet:
- The Sympathizer: A Novel - Apr 7, 2015 by Viet Thanh Nguyen
- Viet Nam - Tu Xa Nghi Ve (Vietnamese Edition) - Sep 1, 2015 by Chi Song
- Viet Man - Mar 27, 2015 by D.S. Lliteras
- Wandering Souls: Journeys with the Dead and the Living in Viet Nam - Mar 26, 2013 by Wayne Karlin
- Catnapped!: A Dead-End Job Mystery - May 5, 2015 by Elaine Viets
- Checked Out: A Dead-End Job Mystery - May 5, 2015 by Elaine Viets
- Killer Blonde: A Dead-End Job Mystery - Apr 15, 2014 by Elaine Viets
- Uoc Mo Cua Thuy (Vietnamese Edition) - Aug 21, 2015 by Le Viet, Ky Nhi
- Blackjack-33: With Special Forces in the Viet Cong Forbidden Zone - Sep 7, 1999 by James C. Donahue
- Doanh Nhan Viet Trong The Tran Toan Cau (Vietnamese Edition) - Jul 10, 2015 by Alan Phan
Movies about Viet:
- American Special Forces: At War with the Viet Cong2006 NR CC
- 7 Days VIET NAM2007 NR CC
- Declassified: Viet Cong2008 NR
- The Vietnam War : 21 Episode Box Set : The Fight for Vietnam , Know Your Enemy: The Viet Cong ,United States Air...
- Santiago Alvarez documentary collection - 3 DVDs [NTSC/Region 0 dvd. Import - Latin America] (Subtitles: English...1967
- 7 Days VIET NAM2007 Unrated
- Duyen Dang Viet Nam 102001
- American Special Forces: At War with the Viet Cong2011
- Hai Kich: Thanh Viet - Tieng Cuoi De Lai 42001
- Duyen Dang Viet Nam 92001
Wiki information Viet:
- Filming location, Cyclone-affected area, Film subject, Dated location, Breed origin, Fictional Setting, Beer country / region, Olympic participating country, Identity, Governmental Jurisdiction
Vietnam, officially the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. With an estimated 90.5 million inhabitants as of 2014, it is the world's 13th-most-populous country, and the...
- Viet Cong
- Organization, Military Combatant
The Việt Cộng was the name given by Western sources to the National Liberation Front, a political organization with its own army in South Vietnam and Cambodia that fought and defeated the United States and South Vietnamese governments during the...
- Vietnam War
- Film subject, Literature Subject, Field of study, Radio subject, War, Video Game Subject, Event, Military Conflict
The Vietnam War, also known as the Second Indochina War, and also known in Vietnam as Resistance War Against America or simply the American War, was a Cold War-era proxy war that occurred in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955 to the...
- Vietnamese Language
- , Field of study, Netflix Genre, Human Language
Vietnamese /ˌviɛtnəˈmiːz/ is an Austroasiatic language that originated in the northern region of Vietnam. It is the national, official language of Vietnam, and an official recognized minority language in the Czech Republic. It is the native language...
- Viet Minh
- Organization, Armed Force
Việt Minh was a national independence coalition formed at Pác Bó on May 19, 1941. The Việt Nam Độc Lập Đồng Minh Hội had previously formed in Nanjing, China, at some point between August 1935 and early 1936 when the non-communist Vietnamese...
- Vietnamese people
- Ethnicity, Ethnicity in fiction
The Vietnamese people or the Kinh people are an Asian ethnic group originating from present-day northern Vietnam and southern China. They are the majority ethnic group of Vietnam, comprising 86% of the population at the 1999 census, and are...
- South Vietnam
- Dated location, Country, Location, Military Combatant, Flag referent, Statistical region
South Vietnam, officially the Republic of Vietnam, governed the southern half of Vietnam until 1975. It received international recognition in 1949 as the "State of Vietnam", and later as the "Republic of Vietnam". Its capital was Saigon. The term...
- North Vietnam
- Dated location, Statistical region, Country, Location, Military Combatant
The Democratic Republic of Vietnam, generally known as North Vietnam, was a Marxist–Leninist government founded in 1945, laying claim to all of Vietnam yet comprising most of North Vietnam from September 1945 to December 1946, controlling pockets of...
- Đại Việt
Đại Việt is the name of Vietnam for two periods from 1054 to 1400, and again from 1428 until 1804. Beginning with the rule of Lý Thánh Tông, the third king of the Lý Dynasty until the rule of Gia Long, the first king of the Nguyễn Dynasty, it was the...
The Baiyue, Hundred Yue or Yue were various partly or un-Sinicized peoples who inhabited South China and northern Vietnam between the first millennium BC and the first millennium AD. In the Warring States period, the word "Yue" referred to the State...