Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : VEEL-ho ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vilho:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Vilho:
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Vilho is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Vilho is: Resolute defender.
- Finnish short form of WILLIAM
Expression information Vilho:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Vilho:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Vilho:
- Vilho by Klamydia from the Album Los Celibatos [Explicit]
Books about Vilho:
- Vilho: Finnish Freedom Fighter - Jan 1, 2000 by Leslie Wisuri
- Implementing Service Quality in IP Networks - Apr 2, 2003 by Vilho Räisänen
- The Enemy with a Thousand Faces: The Tradition of the Other in Western Political Thought and History - Mar 30, 2000 by Vilho Harle
- Service Modelling: Principles and Applications - May 18, 2006 by Vilho Räisänen
- International Studies: Interdisciplinary Approaches (Palgrave Studies in International Relations) - Aug 30, 2011 by Pami Aalto and Vilho Harle
- Old friends--strong ties: [Finland salutes U.S.A.] - 1976 by Vilho Niitemaa
- Managing Mobile Services: Technologies and Business Practices - Mar 11, 2005 by Ulla Koivukoski and Vilho Räisänen
- Vilho: Webster's Timeline History, 1883 - 2007 - Jun 13, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Riimitetty elämä: muistiinpanoja elämän varrelta (Finnish Edition) - May 28, 2012 by Vilho Kaipainen and Asko Korpela
- Global and Regional Problems (The International Political Economy of New Regionalisms Series) - Jan 1, 2012 by Pami Aalto and Vilho Harle
Wiki information Vilho:
- Vilho Väisälä
- Physicist, Person, Deceased Person
Vilho Väisälä was a Finnish meteorologist and physicist, and founder of Vaisala. After graduation in mathematics in 1912, Väisälä worked for the Finnish Meteorological Institute in aerological measurements, specializing in the research of the higher...
- Vilho Tuulos
- Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Person, Deceased Person
Vilho Immanuel Tuulos was a Finnish triple jumper and long jumper. He was born in Tampere, and represented the sports club Tampereen Pyrintö. He won an Olympic gold medal in triple jump in the 1920 Summer Olympics in Antwerp. The 14.50 meter jumps he...
- Vilho Lampi
- Painting Artist, Deceased Person, Visual Artist, Influence Node, Person
Vilho Henrik Lampi was a Finnish painter who is best known for his self-portraits and paintings of Liminka and the people who lived there.
- Vilho Siivola
- Actor, Film actor, TV Director, Film director, Deceased Person, Topic, Person
Vilho Siivola was a Finnish actor, film director, television director and a member of the Council of Theatre. His career included theatre, where he was both an actor and a director, motion pictures and television. Notably, in 1953 he was one of the...
- Vilho Niittymaa
- Person, Measured person, Deceased Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Vilho Aleksander Niittymaa was a Finnish athlete who competed in the discus throw, hammer throw and shot put. He won a silver medal in the discus at the 1924 Summer Olympics.
- Vilho Vartiainen
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Vilho Rättö
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Vilho Rättö was a Finnish Knight of the Mannerheim Cross, in civilian life a driver and an industrial worker. Private Rättö was the fourth Knight of the Mannerheim Cross, and the first Private to be awarded the high decoration. Then, he was an...
- Vilho Annala
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Vilho Annala was a Finnish civil servant, economist and far right politician.
- Vilho Helanen
- Person, Deceased Person
Vilho Veikko Päiviö Helanen was a Finnish civil servant and politician. A student as the University of Helsinki he gained an MA in 1923 and completed his doctorate in 1940. From 1924 to 1926 he edited the student paper Ylioppilaslehti and around this...
- Vilho Petter Nenonen
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Vilho Petter Nenonen was a Finnish general. He received his military education in the Hamina Cadet School 1896-1901, in the Mihailov Artillery School in St Petersburg 1901-1903, and in St Petersburg Artillery Academy 1906-1909. He served in the...