If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vital:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Vital:
- Latin Meaning: The name Vital is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Vital is: Lively.
Definition funny of Vital:
- "Life Has Many Vital Requirements In Which We Must Pay Attention To Be The Best We Can Be."
- Paintballer's who crave the rush of combat realism play "vitals" because they know in real combat only a hit to a vital organ would really matter anyway.
- "Did you see Rob jump off that wall? That was some vital shit." "We need some eats." "Vital."
- Dude that backflip was so vital man....
Expression information Vital:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Vital:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Vital:
- Vital Signs by Rush from the Album Moving Pictures (2011 Remaster)
- Vital Juices (1975 Version) by Funkadelic from the Album Standing On the Verge of Getting It On
- Vital Tide by Thomas Happ from the Album Axiom Verge (Original Soundtrack)
- Corson ((An Ode to Vital Existence)) by Nathan Gray from the Album Nthn Gry
- Faded (feat. Snoop Dogg & Vital) [Explicit] by Berner & B-Real from the Album Prohibition [Explicit]
- Vital Lens by Beautiful Eulogy from the Album Instruments Of Mercy
- Vital Signs (Live In Cleveland) by Rush from the Album Time Machine 2011: Live In Cleveland
- Vital e Sua Moto by Os Paralamas Do Sucesso from the Album Cinema Mudo
- Go (feat. Vital) [Explicit] by Berner & B-Real from the Album Prohibition Part 2 [Explicit]
- Vital Juices (1975 Version) by Funkadelic from the Album Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On
Books about Vital:
- Vital (The Vital Series) - Aug 8, 2015 by Jenna Simunic
- Vital: Churches Changing Communities and the World - Jan 1, 2013 by Jorge Acevedo
- Vital: Immortal Soul Mates (Insight series Book 4) - Oct 5, 2012 by Jamie Magee
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena: A Novel - Feb 4, 2014 by Anthony Marra
- The Vital Psoas Muscle: Connecting Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-Being - Aug 21, 2012 by Jo Ann Staugaard-Jones
- The Vital Question: Energy, Evolution, and the Origins of Complex Life - Jul 20, 2015 by Nick Lane
- Vital Force (A Jake Adams International Espionage Thriller Series Book 4) - Jan 1, 2010 by Trevor Scott
- Vital Signs Volume 22: The Trends That Are Shaping Our Future - Sep 15, 2015 by The Worldwatch Institute
- The Prepper's Water Survival Guide: Harvest, Treat, and Store Your Most Vital Resource - May 26, 2015 by Daisy Luther
- The Vital Glutes: Connecting the Gait Cycle to Pain and Dysfunction - Dec 2, 2014 by John Gibbons
Movies about Vital:
- Beverly Hills, 90210: Season 42008 NR
- THE BRUTAL ART OF RIPPING, POKING, AND PRESSING VITAL TARGETS: THE VIDEO2009
- Vital Signs1990 R
- Vital Signs2012 NR
- Vital Signs1990 R
- Vital2003 R
- Vital Beginnings Basic Vinyasa Yoga with Kristina Keller2011 NR
- Blood - Vital to our Existence2012 NR
- Charles Bronson Vital Hits - Chino/Cold Sweat/Someone Behind the Door1974 NR
- Chakra Yoga to Strengthen Your Immune System and Increase Vital Energy With Gurutej Kaur2005 NR
Wiki information Vital:
Vitalism is an obsolete scientific doctrine that "living organisms are fundamentally different from non-living entities because they contain some non-physical element or are governed by different principles than are inanimate things". Where vitalism...
- Vital signs
- Diagnostic Sign
Vital signs are used to measure the body’s basic functions. These measurements are taken to help assess the general physical health of a person, give clues to possible diseases, and show progress toward recovery. The normal ranges for a person’s...
- Vital record
Vital records are records of life events kept under governmental authority, including birth certificates, marriage licenses, and death certificates. In some jurisdictions, vital records may also include records of civil unions or domestic...
- Hayyim ben Joseph Vital
- Rabbi, Religious Leader, Deceased Person, Person, Author
Hayyim ben Joseph Vital Safed, October 11, 1542 – Damascus, 23 April 1620 was a rabbi in Safed and the foremost disciple of Isaac Luria. He recorded much of his master's teachings. After Vital's death his writings spread having a "powerful impact on...
- Élan vital
Élan vital was coined by French philosopher Henri Bergson in his 1907 book Creative Evolution, in which he addresses the question of self-organisation and spontaneous morphogenesis of things in an increasingly complex manner. Elan vital was...
- St. Vital, Winnipeg
St. Vital is a district of the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Located in the south-central part of the city, it is bounded on the north by Carrière Avenue, on the south by the northern limit of the Rural Municipality of Ritchot, on the west by...
- Japanese Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Film
Vital is a Japanese film made in 2004. It was directed by Shinya Tsukamoto and stars Tadanobu Asano as Hiroshi Takagi, a man whose girlfriend dies and who loses his memory in a car accident. The original concept that inspired Vital was the image of...
- Vital statistics
Vital statistics are statistics on live births, deaths, fetal deaths, marriages and divorces. The most common way of collecting information on these events is through civil registration, an administrative system used by governments to record vital...
- Vital capacity
Vital capacity is the maximum amount of air a person can expel from the lungs after a maximum inhalation. It is equal to the sum of inspiratory reserve volume, tidal volume, and expiratory reserve volume. A person's vital capacity can be measured by...
Prana is the Sanskrit word for "life force" or vital principle. In Hindu philosophy including yoga, Indian medicine, and martial arts, the term refers collectively to all cosmic energies, permeating the Universe on all levels. It is the sum total of...