Origin : Ancient Roman,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vitus:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Vitus:
- Latin Meaning: The name Vitus is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Vitus is: Lively.
- Roman name which was derived from Latin vita "life". Saint Vitus was a child martyred in Sicily in the early 4th century. From an early date this name was confused with the Germanic name Wido.
Definition funny of Vitus:
- The elections the for the Vitus of Austria is coming up.
Expression information Vitus:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Vitus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Vitus:
- St. Vitus' Dance by Black Sabbath from the Album Black Sabbath Vol. 4
- St. Vitus' Dance by Black Sabbath from the Album Complete Studio Albums 1970-1978
- St. Vitus Dance by Bauhaus from the Album In The Flat Field
- E Clampus Vitus by James Kahn from the Album E Clampus Vitus
- St. Vitus' Dance (Smithy Mix) by Carter Burwell from the Album A Knight's Tale - Original Motion Picture Score
- St. Vitus Cathedral Bells, Prague by Dr. Sound Effects from the Album Voices Of God: Sounds Of Religions Around The World - Church Bells, Chants and Ceremonies
- The St. Vitus Dance (Rudy Van Gelder Edition) [1999 - Remaster] by Horace Silver from the Album Blowin' The Blues Away
- Saint Vitus by Saint Vitus from the Album Saint Vitus
- Saint Vitus by Saint Vitus from the Album Heavier Than Thou
- Can I (feat. Eugine & Vitu K) by FK from the Album The Breakthrough
Books about Vitus:
- E Clampus Vitus: Anthology Of New Dispensation Lore - Jul 29, 2009 by Thomas Duncan
- C.O.D. - Apr 15, 2014 by Saint Vitus
- Vitus Bering: the Discoverer of Bering Strait - May 1, 2015 by Peter Lauridsen
- Credo Quia Absurdum: Being a Compilation of Historic Documents & Trivia Pertinent to a Full Understanding of the... - 1949 by E. Clampus Vitus
- Where the Sea Breaks Its Back: The Epic Story of Early Naturalist Georg Steller and the Russian Exploration of... - Jun 1, 2003 by Corey Ford and Lois Darling
- Josef Sudek: Saint Vitus's Cathedral (Josef Sudek: the Works) - Apr 30, 2011 by Josef Sudek
- Saint Vitus' Dance - Oct 18, 1996 by Jill Rubalcaba
- St Vitus Cathedral and Prague Castle - by Karel Neubert
- Dancer from Lake St. Vitus (A Short Story) - Apr 29, 2015 by Brooks Rexroat
- The Friendly Beast: Latest Discoveries in Animal Behavior - Jan 2000 by Vitus B. Droscher
Movies about Vitus:
- Vitus2007 PG CC
- Vitus2007 PG
- Conquest of America : Complete Uncut Mini Series : Explorers Columbus , Francisco Vasquez De Coronado, Henry Hudson...
- VITUS : PELICULA
- Vitus - Kucuk Dahi2006 Unrated
- Vitus Region 2 Dvd
Wiki information Vitus:
- Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Saint Vitus, according to Christian legend, was a Christian saint from Sicily. He died as a martyr during the persecution of Christians by co-ruling Roman Emperors Diocletian and Maximian in 303. Vitus is counted as one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers...
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Gothic Structure, Tourist attraction, Place of worship, Structure, Building, Place of interment, Travel destination, Literature Subject, Project focus, Location
The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saints Vitus, Wenceslaus and Adalbert is a Roman Catholic metropolitan cathedral in Prague, the seat of the Archbishop of Prague. Up to 1997, the cathedral was dedicated only to Saint Vitus, and is still commonly named...
- Film, Topic, Netflix Title
Vitus is a drama film written and directed by Fredi M. Murer. It was released on February 2, 2006, in Switzerland. It stars real-life piano prodigy Teo Gheorghiu, Bruno Ganz, Julika Jenkins, and Urs Jucker.
- Saint Vitus
- Doom metal Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Social network user
Saint Vitus is an American doom metal band from Los Angeles, formed in 1979. They consist of founding members Dave Chandler and Mark Adams, alongside sporadic singer Scott Weinrich and recently added drummer Henry Vasquez. The band has been regarded...
- Vitus Bering
- Deceased Person, Person, Name source
Vitus Jonassen Bering also known as Ivan Ivanovich Bering was a Russian explorer born in Denmark and an officer in the Russian Navy. He is known for his two explorations of the north-eastern coast of the Asian continent and from there the western...
- Sydenham's chorea
- Disease or medical condition, Namesake, Symptom
Sydenham's chorea or chorea minor is a disorder characterized by rapid, uncoordinated jerking movements primarily affecting the face, hands and feet. Sydenham's chorea results from childhood infection with Group A beta-haemolytic Streptococcus and is...
Vitus is a French bicycle manufacturer best known for its steel cycle frame tubing, and its frames built with aluminium tubes joined to aluminium lugs by bonding - a construction method the company pioneered in the late 1970s.
- Saint Vitus
- Venue, Dated location, Location
Saint Vitus is a bar and music venue located in the Greenpoint neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York. Opened in April 2011, the 2,500 square feet venue is known for its heavy metal atmosphere. Some notable metal bands that have played there include...
- E Clampus Vitus
The Ancient and Honorable Order of E Clampus Vitus is a fraternal organization dedicated to the study and preservation of the heritage of the American West, especially the history of the Mother Lode and gold mining regions of the area. The fraternity...
"St. Vitus Day", Vidovdan, is a Serbian national and religious holiday, a slava celebrated on June 28, or June 15 according to the Julian calendar, in use by the Serbian Orthodox Church. Also, the Serbian Church designates it as the memorial day to...