Meaning : Great Ruler,
Pronunciation : vlah-DEE-meer (Russian), VLAH-dee-meer (Croatian) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Vladimir:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Vladimir:
- Slavic Meaning: The name Vladimir is a Slavic baby name. In Slavic the meaning of the name Vladimir is: Universal ruler.
- Derived from the Slavic element vladeti "rule" combined with meru "great, famous". The second element has also been associated with miru meaning "peace, world". This was the name of an 11th-century Grand Prince of Kiev who is venerated as a saint because of his efforts to Christianize Russia. It was also borne by the founder of the former Soviet state, Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (1870-1924).
Definition funny of Vladimir:
- Heey look its Vladimir! He is so HOT!
- Man, Duncan is cute, but he can't even be compared to Vladimir.
- Hey dude, look at that guy, he is Vladimir
- ME - "Be warned, thats vladimir" YOU - "aah, thats nothing" *GULP* YOU - "AAAAH AUGH IT BURNS IT BURNS AAAHAHHHH" *blarg* *puke* *spit* *more puke* ME - "HAHAHHAAHAHHA TOLD yoU!@!!!" YOU - "Ach!!!!"
- My friend knickinoff is a faygeleh, but he comes no where near vladimir.
- "I'm going to go do a Vladimir."
- Oh man, i am such a badass! I just vladimired that horse over there! I was so blazed i vladimired the horse, and my friend got it all on camera.
Expression information Vladimir:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Vladimir:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Vladimir:
- Vladimir Vladimir - Jane Siberry
- Vladimir Martynov: The Beatitudes by Kronos Quartet from the Album Music of Vladimir Martynov
- Richter: Vladimir's Blues by Max Richter from the Album The Blue Notebooks
- Symphony No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 42, "Il'ya Muromets": III. At the Court of Vladimir the Mighty Sun by BBC Philharmonic Orchestra from the Album Gliere: Symphony No. 3
- Megamix Merengue Mix 2012 (Ariel Queupumil|Uliser Rivera|Susana Pérez|Cuqui Cárdenas|Rosario Adames Vicente|Luis... by The Cesar Dj & Varios Artistas from the Album Megamix Merengue Mix 2012
- Pain (Vladimir Kozlov) by WWE & Jim Johnston from the Album Voices: WWE the Music, Vol. 9
- All For The Motherland (Vladimir Kozlov) by WWE & Jim Johnston from the Album WWE: The Music - Vol. 7
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, S. 244 after Vladimir Horowitz by Arcadi Volodos from the Album Piano Transcriptions
- Liszt: Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 In C Sharp Minor, S.244 - Arr. Vladimir Horowitz by Lang Lang from the Album The Magic of Lang Lang
- The Death Of Vladimir by Johan Skugge & Jukka Rintamaki from the Album Battlefield 3
Books about Vladimir:
- Vladimir the Russian Viking: The Legendary Prince Who Transformed a Nation - Dec 6, 2011 by Vladimir Volkoff
- Lolita - Mar 13, 1989 by Vladimir Nabokov
- Twelfth Grade Kills #5: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod - Apr 19, 2011 by Heather Brewer
- Pale Fire - Apr 23, 1989 by Vladimir Nabokov
- Speak, Memory: An Autobiography Revisited - Aug 28, 1989 by Vladimir Nabokov
- The Man Without a Face: The Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin - Mar 5, 2013 by Masha Gessen
- Pnin - Jun 18, 1989 by Vladimir Nabokov
- Henri Bergson - Aug 28, 2015 by Vladimir Jankelevitch and Nils F. Schott
- Vladimir Kagan: A Lifetime of Avant-Garde Design - Jun 1, 2015 by Vladimir Kagan and Tom Ford
- The Annotated Lolita: Revised and Updated - Apr 23, 1991 by Vladimir Nabokov and Alfred Appel Jr.
Movies about Vladimir:
- Rossini, La Cenerentola - Peter Hall, Vladimir Jurowski, Glyndebourne 2005 (English Subtitled) [HD] G CC
- True Prince: Vladimir Malakov1994 NR
- Great Dancers of Our Time / Vladimir Malakhov, Lucia Laccara, Kiyoko Kimura, Diana Vishneva, Nadja Saidakova,...2003 NR
- Vladimir Kush Metaphorical Voyage2009 NR
- Glory of the Bolshoi / Vladimir Vasiliev, Galina Ulanova, Irek Mukhamedov, more2005 NR
- Vladimir Horowitz: The Video Collection2012 NR
- Rimsky-Korsakov - Sadko / Vladimir Galouzine, Gegam Grigorian, Sergei Alexashkin, Larissa Diadkova, Nikolai Putilin...2006 NR
- Biography - Vladimir Lenin: Voice of Revolution2005 NR
- Vladimir Jurowski Conducts The London Philharmonic Orchestra2012 Unrated
- Vladimir Jurowski conducts the Chamber Orchestra of Europe with Helene Grimaud - Strauss & Ravel2010 NR
Wiki information Vladimir:
- Vladimir Lenin
- Philosopher, Politician, Influence Node, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Organization founder, Quotation Subject, Ranked item, Author
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, alias Lenin was a Russian communist revolutionary, politician and political theorist. He served as head of government of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic from 1917, and of the Soviet Union from 1922 until his...
- Vladimir the Great
- Monarch, Name source, Film subject, Deceased Person, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person
Vladimir Sviatoslavich the Great was a prince of Novgorod, grand prince of Kiev, and ruler of Kievan Rus' from 980 to 1015. Vladimir's father was prince Sviatoslav of the Rurik dynasty. After the death of his father in 972, Vladimir, who was then...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Identity, Statistical region
Vladimir is a city and the administrative center of Vladimir Oblast, Russia, located on the Klyazma River, 200 kilometers to the east of Moscow. It is served by a railway and the M7 motorway. Population: 345,373 ; 315,954 ; 349,702 .
- Vladimir Putin
- Politician, Organization leader, Person, Topic, Film subject, Person or entity appearing in film, Political Appointer, Military Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Author
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has been the President of Russia since 7 May 2012, succeeding Dmitry Medvedev. Putin previously served as President from 2000 to 2008, and as Prime Minister of Russia from 1999 to 2000 and again from 2008 to 2012. During...
- Location, Dated location
Vladimir-Suzdal, also known as the Grand Duchy of Vladimir, was one of the major principalities that succeeded Kievan Rus' in the late 12th century, centered in Vladimir-on-Klyazma. With time the principality grew into a grand duchy divided into...
- Vladimir Mayakovsky
- Dramatist, Author, Name source, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, , Musical Artist, Film actor, Film writer, Lyricist
Vladimir Vladimirovich Mayakovsky was a Russian Soviet poet, playwright, artist and stage and film actor. During his early, pre-Revolution period leading into 1917, Mayakovsky became renowned as a prominent figure of the Russian Futurist movement;...
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Nabokov
- Novelist, Author, Chess Player, Award Nominee, Identity, Name source, Person, Film writer, Film story contributor, Translator
Vladimir Vladimirovich Nabokov was a Russian-American novelist. While Nabokov's first nine novels were in Russian, he later rose to international prominence as a writer of English prose. He also made serious contributions as a lepidopterist and chess...
- Order of St. Vladimir
- Order of Chivalry
The Order of Saint Vladimir was an Imperial Russian Order established in 1782 by Empress Catherine II in memory of the deeds of Saint Vladimir, the Grand Prince and the Baptizer of the Kievan Rus.
- Vladimir II Monomakh
- Monarch, Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Vladimir II Monomakh reigned as Velikiy Kniaz of Kievan Rus' from 1113 to 1125.
- Vladimir Vysotsky
- Chanson Artist, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Webpage, Film actor, Composer, , Name source, Musician, Deceased Person
Vladimir Semyonovich Vysotsky was a Russian singer-songwriter, poet, and actor whose career had an immense and enduring effect on Soviet and Russian culture. He became widely known for his unique singing style and for his lyrics, which featured...