If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Voorsanger:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Books about Voorsanger:
- Art and the Empire City - Sep 2000 by Catherine Hoover Voorsanger and John K. Howat
- Herter Brothers: Furniture and Interiors for a Gilded Age - Oct 1994 by Katherine S. Howe and Alice Cooney Frelinghuysen
- The Art of Jessica Voorsanger: The Impostor Series - Dec 30, 2014 by Jean Wainwright and Kathy Kubicki
- Western Jewry; an account of the achievements of the Jews and Judaism in California, including eulogies and biographies. - Sep 18, 2012 by Meyer, Martin A. and A. W. Voorsanger
- Art and the Empire City : New York, 1825-1861 / edited by Catherine Hoover Voorsanger and John K. Howat - 2000 by 1825-1861 (Exhibition) (2000-2001 : Metropol Art and The Empire City : New York
- The Practice of Voorsanger Architects Of Architecture and Captive Landscapes - 2004 by Livio Voor Bartholomew (intro); Dimitri
- In memoriam. Rev. Dr. Elkan Cohn. Born February 22d, 1820. Died March 11th, 1889 - Jun 8, 2015 by Jacob Voorsanger
- Zionism. Open letters - Apr 30, 2015 by Jacob Voorsanger
- American Paradise: The World of the Hudson River School - Sep 3, 2013 by Kevin J. Avery and Oswaldo Rodriguez Roque
- Sermons and Addresses - Feb 10, 2009 by Jacob Voorsanger
Wiki information Voorsanger:
- Jessica Voorsanger
- Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Jessica Voorsanger is an American artist and academic, living and working in London. She has worked on the "Mystery Train" project for the Institute of Contemporary Arts to make contemporary art more accessible to people with learning disabilities....
- Bartholomew Voorsanger
Bartholomew Voorsanger is an American architect.
- Conrad Voorsanger
- Man, Person
- ToeJam & Earl Productions
- Video Game Developer, Employer, Organization, Business Operation
ToeJam & Earl Productions, Inc. was an American video game company founded by Electronic Arts developers Mark Voorsanger and Greg Johnson. Their best-known titles were the award-winning Orly's Draw-A-Story, and three games in the ToeJam & Earl...
- Mark Voorsanger
- Johnson-Voorsanger Productions
- Video Game Developer
- Fergal Voorsanger-Brill
- Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Fergal Voorsanger-Brill appeared on 2008 documentary film Postcard To Brooke.
- ToeJam & Earl
- Platform Video Game, Video game, Topic
ToeJam & Earl is an action video game developed by Johnson Voorsanger Productions and published by Sega for the Mega Drive/Genesis video game console. Released in 1991, it centers on the titular ToeJam and Earl—alien rappers who have crash-landed on...