Meaning : Wild Animal,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information WIlder:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of WIlder:
- using enzyte you can become a wilder
- Wilder is someone that every guy wants to be, and every girl wants to be with. If you can win a Wilder's heart, you are a very lucky girl indeed.
Songs about WIlder:
- Wilder Mind by Mumford & Sons from the Album Wilder Mind (Deluxe)
- The Only Man Wilder Than Me by Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard from the Album Django and Jimmie
- Wilder Mind by Mumford & Sons from the Album Wilder Mind
- The Wild Boys (Wilder Than Wild Boys Extended Mix) by Duran Duran from the Album The Singles 81-85
- Wilder Days by Baillie and the Boys from the Album Baillie and the Boys
- Wilder (We're Chained) by Brandi Carlile from the Album The Firewatcher's Daughter
- Wilder Than the Wind by Cilia from the Album Wilder Than the Wind
- These Wilder Things by Ruth Moody from the Album These Wilder Things
- The Wild Boys (Wilder Than Wild Boys Extended Mix) by Duran Duran from the Album so80s (So Eighties) - Pres. By Blank & Jones
- The Wilder Mile by Freedom Fry from the Album The Wilder Mile
Books about WIlder:
- Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography - Dec 30, 2014 by Laura Ingalls Wilder and Pamela Smith Hill
- Wilder: The Chosen Ones - Aug 7, 2012 by Christina Dodd
- The Bridge of San Luis Rey: A Novel - Sep 29, 2015 by Thornton Wilder
- Wilder: The Guardian Series - Jun 12, 2015 by G.K. DeRosa
- Instant Gratification (The Wilders) - Nov 6, 2012 by Jill Shalvis
- The Stubborn Suitor, Book Three (An Alpha Billionaire In Love BBW Romance) - Sep 24, 2015 by Alexa Wilder
- Summer Storm: A Satan's Fury MC Novella - Jun 25, 2015 by L Wilder and Marci Ponce
- Scoring Wilder - Jun 15, 2014 by R.S. Grey
- The Little House Collection Box Set (Full Color) - Oct 12, 2004 by Laura Ingalls Wilder and Garth Williams
- The Preacher's Son #1: Unbound - Aug 29, 2012 by Jasinda Wilder
Movies about WIlder:
- Almanzo Wilder: Life Before Laura2013 G CC
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder2002 R CC
- 92Y - An Evening with Gene Wilder (March 25, 2007)2011 NR CC
- These Wilder Years1956 NR CC
- 92Y-Gene Wilder in Conversation with Wendy Wasserstein (March 22, 2005)2011 NR CC
- VAN WILDER 2: THE RISE OF TAJ2006 NR CC
- Van Wilder: Freshman Year UNRATED2009 Unrated CC
- These Wilder Years1956 NR
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder2007 Unrated
- Little House on the Prairie: The Legacy of Laura Ingalls Wilder2015
Wiki information WIlder:
- Gene Wilder
- Actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Film story contributor, Film writer, TV Actor, Film director, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film
Jerome Silberman, known professionally as Gene Wilder, is an American stage and screen comic actor, director, screenwriter, author, and activist. Wilder began his career on stage, and made his screen debut in the TV-series Armstrong Circle Theatre in...
- Billy Wilder
- Author, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Film producer, Film director, Topic, Award Winner, Topic
Billy Wilder was a Jewish Polish-born American filmmaker, screenwriter, producer, artist and journalist, whose career spanned more than 50 years and 60 films. He is regarded as one of the most brilliant and versatile filmmakers of Hollywood's golden...
- Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Writer, Name source, Author, Award Nominee, Film story contributor, Topic, Fictional Character Creator, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Literature Subject
Laura Ingalls Wilder was an American writer noted as the author of the Little House on the Prairie books of children's novels based on her childhood in a settler family. During the 1970s and early 1980s, the television series Little House on the...
- Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Location
Wilder is a city in Campbell County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 3,035 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky metropolitan area.
- Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Wilder is a city in Canyon County, Idaho, United States. The population was 1,533 at the 2010 census. Wilder is part of the Boise City–Nampa, Idaho Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Wilder Penfield
- Chivalric Order Member, Hall of fame inductee, Name source, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Physician, Award Winner, Academic, Author, Person
Wilder Graves Penfield OM CC CMG FRS was a pioneering neurosurgeon once dubbed "the greatest living Canadian". He expanded brain surgery's methods and techniques, including mapping the functions of various regions of the brain such as the cortical...
- Deontay Wilder
- Professional Boxer, Athlete, Boxer, Person, Measured person, Martial Artist, Olympic athlete
Deontay Leshun Wilder is an American professional boxer and the current WBC world heavyweight champion. As an amateur he won a bronze medal at the 2008 Olympics, which led to his nickname of "The Bronze Bomber". Wilder is known for his punching power...
- Thornton Wilder
- Novelist, Author, Film writer, Topic, Librettist, Military Person, Award Winner, Literature Subject, Award Nominee, Topic
Thornton Niven Wilder was an American playwright and novelist. He won three Pulitzer Prizes—for the novel The Bridge of San Luis Rey and for the two plays Our Town and The Skin of Our Teeth—and a U.S. National Book Award for the novel The Eighth Day.
- National Lampoon's Van Wilder
- Romantic comedy Film, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Film, Netflix Title, Identity
National Lampoon's Van Wilder is a 2002 German-American romantic comedy film directed by Walt Becker and written by Brent Goldberg and David T. Wagner. The film stars Ryan Reynolds as the title character alongside Tara Reid, Kal Penn, and Tim...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, US Census Designated Place, Location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Dated location
Wilder is an unincorporated village and census-designated place within the town of Hartford in Windsor County, Vermont. It is the location of the Wilder Dam on the Connecticut River. The population of the CDP was 1,690 at the 2010 census.