Meaning : Playing Fox,
Origin : Native American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Waa:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Waa:
- waa my bike just got stolen waa waa i lost my job waa waa that chick turned out to be a guy waa
- When she showed up on her internet date and it was her ex-boyfriend, that was a WAA moment
- "I don't know if I should go out with you guys tonight. I have to stay here with the waa." "I don't think I'm going to see that guy anymore. He's a waa and always finds something wrong with everything.
- "Ever since I slept with Jason, hanging out with him is so waa."
- Used at the beginning of any question or statement to show surprise by something or someone. The greater the surprise, the longer the Waa should be, to indicate the degree of surprise. 1. Waa I never knew that (on hearing the news that Bill Gates was no longer Chairman of Microsoft) 3. Waaaaaaaaaa! Since when? (on hearing the news that Microsoft had decided to give away Windows for free!!)
- 1. Baz: "I have a huge dick" Jay: "Waa". 2. Jay to Baz: "Your penis is big, waa!"
- EX1"Dude I totally summoned a longboard by using the WAA!" EX2" I had really good waa till I became surrounded will blah people...
Songs about Waa:
- What's Going On (Wa'a Gwan) by Monty Alexander from the Album Harlem-Kingston Express Vol. 2: The River Rolls On
- Waa'ee Keenya by Haacaaluu Hundessaa from the Album Waa'ee Keenya! Vol. 2
- Oh Waa Hey by The Trammps from the Album Trammps
- Baak Waa by Alexandra Hampton from the Album Lounge Du Soleil Vol.10
- Hui Mawaho O Ka Wa'a by Teresa Bright from the Album Self Portrait
- Hui Mawaho O Ka Waa by The Trio from the Album Hukilau Hulas
- Nuh Man Nuh Waa Dem by Miss O from the Album Nuh Man Nuh Waa Dem - Single [Explicit]
- Oni Wa'a Ka'ulua by Kawika Kahiapo from the Album Ku'u 'Aina Aloha
- Holo Wa'a Pa by Lena MacHado from the Album Lena Machado - Hawaiian Song Bird
- Me Nuh Waa Dat by Tami Chin from the Album Leadaz Ov Da Nu Skool - Vol. 1
Books about Waa:
- Max Trescott's GPS and WAAS Instrument Flying Handbook - 2009 by Max Trescott
- Nationality Matters: Statelessness under International Law (School of Human Rights Research) - Dec 31, 2008 by Laura van Waas
- Blood Spiral (The Mitch King Detective Series) (Volume 1) - Sep 25, 2015 by Sam Waas
- Nationality and Statelessness under International Law - Sep 22, 2014 by Alice Edwards and Laura van Waas
- Max Trescott's G1000 Glass Cockpit Handbook with WAAS 4th Edition - 2009
- Ilaah waa orso Happy Thanksgiving (Somali Edition) - Sep 24, 2015 by Z.Z. Rox Orpo
- Garmin G1000 (WAAS & Non-WAAS) Qref Card Checklist (Qref Avionics Quick Reference) - Dec 9, 2008 by Bridgette Doremire and Jason Clemens
- Deploying Cisco Wide Area Application Services (2nd Edition) - Jan 22, 2010 by Zach Seils CCIE No. 7861 and Joel Christner CCIE No. 15311
- Theo Van Gogh (Waa) - Paper - Mar 1, 2002 by Chris Stolwijk and Richard Thomson
- Stratus for iPad ADS-B: free weather right on your iPad with a bonus of WAAS GPS position. But it's not the slam-dunk... - Jul 16, 2012 by Unavailable
Movies about Waa:
- What is Hepatitus B - Waa Maxay Cagaarshow B2002
- Garmin 152 Gps/Waas2002 NR
Wiki information Waa:
- Wee Waa
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Wee Waa is a town located on the north-western slopes of the New England region in New South Wales, Australia. The town is within the Narrabri Shire local government area and is on the Namoi River. Wee Waa is 41 kilometres north-west of Narrabri and...
- Drama Film, Topic, Film, Award-Nominated Work
Waar is a 2013 Urdu-English language Pakistani action-drama film directed by Bilal Lashari and written and produced by Hassan Rana. The film features Shaan Shahid, Meesha Shafi, Ali Azmat, Shamoon Abbasi, Ayesha Khan and Kamran Lashari. It is the 2nd...
- Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location, River
The Waal or Rivier Waal is the main distributary branch of river Rhine flowing through the Netherlands. Approximately 80 km, it is the major waterway connecting the port of Rotterdam to Germany. Before it reaches Rotterdam, it joins with the...
- Waa Wei
- Actor, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Film actor
Waa Wei is an actress.
- Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Dutch municipality, Location
Waalwijk is a municipality and a city in the southern Netherlands. It had a population of 46,495 in 2014 and is located near the motorways A59 and N261. The villages of Capelle, Vrijhoeve-Capelle, Sprang and Waspik together with the city of Waalwijk...
- Otto Waalkes
- Comedian, Musical Artist, Person, TV Actor, TV Personality, Topic, Film producer, Award Winner, Lyricist,
Otto Gerhard Waalkes is a German comedian and actor. He became famous in the 1970s and 1980s in Germany with his shows, books and movies. His perhaps most famous trademark are the 'Ottifanten', elephant-like comic characters of his own design. They...
- Radio Station, Employer, Broadcast
WAAF is a rock station located in Boston. Originally the station targeted the Worcester, Massachusetts market, but by the mid-1980s, WAAF had begun to direct most of its attention to the Boston radio market.
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Waakirchen is a municipality in the district of Miesbach in Bavaria in Germany.
- Location, Dutch municipality, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Administrative Division
Waalre is an affluent municipality and town in the province of North Brabant in the southern Netherlands, immediately south of the city of Eindhoven.
- RKC Waalwijk
- Sports Team, Organization, Football team
RKC Waalwijk is a football club currently playing in the Dutch Eerste Divisie. Its name is derived from 'Rooms Katholieke Combinatie' and was a fusion club of HEC, WVB and Hercules.