If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wahine:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Wahine:
- Man, that wahine really could surf...
- gidget was a wahine
- Let's go to the beach and look for Wahines! mountain vacation 2003
- see dat wahine ova there? that be mah mum
- Wahine is a bunny. To be cute and fluffy. Bunny-ish
Songs about Wahine:
- Wahine 'Ilikea by Ken Emerson from the Album Hawaiian Tangos, Hulas & Blues
- Kau I Ka Hano Ka Wahine by Amy Hanaiali`i from the Album Pu`uhonua
- Wahine 'Ilikea by Dennis Kamakahi from the Album Pua'ena
- My Wahine and Me by The Surfers from the Album Tiny Bubbles
- My Wahine And Me by Hawaii Calls from the Album Memories Of Hawai`i Calls, Vol. II
- Wahine Ilikea by Na `Oiwi from the Album 100 Hawaiian Favorites
- Wahine U'i by Gabby Pahinui from the Album Gabby Pahinui Hawaiian Band, Vol. 1
- Wahine Ilikea by Eddie & the Sons of Hawaii Kamae from the Album The Best of Sons of Hawaii - Vol. 1
- Pretty Wahine by O-Shen from the Album Iron Youth
- Wahine 'Ilikea (Vocal) by Dennis Kamakahi from the Album Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters, Vol. 2
Books about Wahine:
- Wahine Volleyball: 40 Years Coaching Hawaii's Team - Nov 15, 2014 by Dave Shoji and with Ann Miller
- Wahine, The Fine Art Photography of Kim Taylor Reece - 1999 by Kim Taylor Reece
- Wahine Toa: Women of Maori Myth - Jul 30, 1994 by Patricia Grace and Robyn Kahukiwa
- Na Wahine - Apr 1, 2003 by Mary Kawena Pukui
- Wahine: A Novel - Aug 1, 2013 by Kerry Louise Harrison
- Waves of Wahines: A History of Women's Surfing - Nov 1, 2011 by Richelle M Reed
- Lehua, Ka'ao a ka Wahine [The Romance of an Hawaiian Girl]: An Hawaiian Noblewoman Comes of Age at a Changing... - Dec 2, 2012 by Gene Parola
- The Woman who walks the Earth: Ki Wahine Ko Hikoi Te Whenua (The Journey Begins Book 1) - May 18, 2015 by Leigh Ross
- Wahine Ball: The Story of Hawai'I's Most Beloved Team - Apr 1997 by Dean Chadwin
- White Wahine - Nov 16, 2014 by Kez Wickham St George
Wiki information Wahine:
- Hawaii Rainbow Wahine volleyball
- Organization, School sports team, Sports Team
The Hawaii Rainbow Wahine volleyball team is the NCAA Division I women's volleyball team for the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. The Rainbow Wahine volleyball program remains the second-largest source of financial income for the University of Hawaii...
- TEV Wahine
- Disaster, Event
TEV Wahine was a twin-screw, turbo-electric, roll-on/roll-off passenger and vehicle ferry of the Union Steamship Company of New Zealand. She was launched at the Fairfield Shipbuilding and Engineering Company in Govan, Scotland, in 1965 and worked the...
- Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and Rainbow Wahine
The University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and Rainbow Wahine are the 7 men's, 12 women's, and 2 coed sports teams of the University of Hawaii at Mānoa, located in Honolulu, Hawaii. The UH athletics program is a member of the Big West Conference in...
Moana is a name and princely line of the Island of Hawaii. The line begins with Moana kāne, the son of the former aliʻi nui of the island, Keākealani Kāne and is also the name of the ruler's granddaughter. Moana kāne and Moana Wahine's descendants...
- Wangaratta Wahine
- Blues Album, Musical Album
Wangaratta Wahine is an album by Australian band The Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band, released in 1974 and was their second album. It was recorded at top recording studio Armstrong Studios in Melbourne and the cover art was by famed Australian artist...
- Wahine 'Ilikea
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Hawaii Rainbow Wahine basketball
- School sports team, Basketball Team, Sports Team
The Hawaii Rainbow Wahine basketball team competes in the Big West Conference for the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Kahakuhaʻakoi Wahinepio was a Hawaiian chiefess and member of the royal family during the Kingdom of Hawaiʻi. Wahinepio means captive women in Hawaiian. Sometimes she is called Wahineopiʻo, or an extra ʻokina is added, calling her Kahakuhaʻakoʻi. She...
In Polynesian mythology, Kiha Wahine is a mo'o. She is said to guard the fresh water springs that gave life to native plants and fishponds that sustained Mokuʻula. Madting
- Wahine 'Ilikea
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version