If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wajs:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Wajs:
- Me: "I'm adding Shakespeare to Urban Dictionary" Mike: "Waj"
- ho: i charge a fiver doe boi: whaaattt? ho: ORAL doe boi: WAJ!
- Did you see him run from that fight. What a fucking waj!
- Jew: I'm remembering the time we all got our shabbat on! Dude 1: WaJ
- Dude! Mrs. A is such a waj, I failed that fuckin test! Soulja boy prolly had a waj cus he failed all his classes. Mrs. B is a waj who is worse than tubgirl!!! "You got wajjed son!"
- Man#1: Hey WAJ, did you blow Bill Gates? WAJ: Fuck yeah! He gave me $20.
Songs about Wajs:
- Ana Waj3an by Malak Altaraerah from the Album Kashar Kashoora
- Asan Kan Na Waj Ton by Suraiya Soomro from the Album Soor E Sadma
- Chup Di Waj Suno by Anwar Rafi from the Album Ik Jagga Hor (Pakistani Film Soundtrack)
- Dang Waj Gaya Pyar Da by Noor Jehan from the Album Reshma Te Shera
- Dhol Waj Gaya Mere by Noor Jehan from the Album Noor Jehan 88, Vol-1
- E Waj in D'hell by Em Remes Sini Band from the Album E Waj in D'hell
- I Go Back To Amsterdam (DJ Wajs Remix) by DNF & Vnalogic from the Album I Go Back To Amsterdam (Remixes 2015)
- Meelad Manao Gaj Waj Ke by Sohail Kaleem Farooqi from the Album Meelad Manao Gaj Waj Ke
- Nagara Aaj Waj Gaya by Nahid Akhtar, Noor Jehan from the Album Films : Mehndi , Khanu Dada, Churriyan, Maa Puttar
- Papir iz doch wajs by Lija Hirsch from the Album Elimelech! Een Muziekverhaal Uit Oost-Europa
Books about Wajs:
- Shichiri Waj? genk?roku (Japanese Edition) - Jan 1, 1917 by G?jun Shichiri
- al-Ba???ir al-na??r?yah (Arabic Edition) - Jan 1, 1898 by al-S?waj?, ?Umar ibn Sahl?n
- Kitb al-mib al-munr f gharb al-shar al-kabr lil-Imm al-Rfi (Arabic Edition) - Aug 28, 2011 by 1058-1111 Waj Ghazzl and Amad ibn Muammad d. ca. 1368 Fayym
- Concise General Science - Jan 1, 1951 by MUSSON. WAJ & REID. RD
- Workshop Technology Part Two - Jan 1, 1963 by WAJ. CHAPMAN
- Andrzej Wajda:Three War Films - Mar 31, 2005 by Wajda,Andrzej Ddctc Waj020
- Bart Simpson's Guide to Life: A Wee Handbook for the Perplexed - Mar 14, 2006 by Matt Groening
- The Mirage: A Novel - Feb 12, 2013 by Matt Ruff
- Intelligence And Crime Analysis: Critical Thinking Through Writing - Jan 7, 2012 by David Cariens
- The Hidden World of Fairies (Disney Fairies) - Aug 5, 2008 by Tennant Redbank
Wiki information Wajs:
- Bronisława Wajs
- Poet, Deceased Person, Author, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Person
Bronisława Wajs was a Polish-Romani classic poet and singer.
- Jadwiga Wajs
- Person, Olympic athlete, Deceased Person, Measured person, Athlete
Jadwiga Wajs-Marcinkiewicz was a Polish athlete who mainly competed in the discus throw.
- Joanna Wajs
- Writer, Person, Author
Joanna Wajs is a Polish writer, literary critic and literary translator. She studied Polish and Italian philology at the University of Warsaw. Her prose works and poetry have been published in numerous respected literary periodicals in Poland. Her...
- Ollech & Wajs
- Business Operation, Organization, Employer
Ollech & Wajs is a watch company based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Broadcast, Radio Station
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
Wajsznory is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kętrzyn, within Kętrzyn County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately 4 kilometres south of Kętrzyn and 67 km north-east of the regional capital...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Wajsnory is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Bartoszyce, within Bartoszyce County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland, close to the border with the Kaliningrad Oblast of Russia. It lies approximately 12 kilometres west...
- Dionizy Wajs
- Fictional Character, Film character
Dionizy Wajs is a fictional character from the 2013 film Papusza.
- Alexis Wajsbrot
- Film crewmember, Person, Film director, Film writer, Topic
Alexis Wajsbrot is co-directing his first feature film Don't Hang Up based on a screenplay written by Joe Johnson, starring Sienna Guillory, Gregg Sulkin and Garrett Clayton. Jason Newmark will produce along with Romain Philippe. Wajsbrot's...
- Beryl Wajsman
- Man, Person
Beryl P. Wajsman is a newspaper editor in Montreal. In 2007 he was appointed editor of The Suburban newspaper, which publishes three geographically based editions containing some shared and some location-specific content, to populations in Montreal's...