Meaning : Means "Game Park/Game Reserve/to protect". Famous Actor "Warren Beatty"., Guard, Protector,
Pronunciation : (WAOR-ahN), WAWR-ən , WAR run,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Warren:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Warren:
- Variations of Warren include Warran and Warron. It can first be found as a habitual name in the French village of La Varrenne in Normandy. It also has its roots in the German language where it is spelt ‘Werner’ and means Guard or watchman.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Warren is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Warren is: Protecting friend.
- American Meaning: The name Warren is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Warren is: Protecting friend.
- English Meaning: The name Warren is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Warren is: Gamekeeper 'Defender.
- German Meaning: The name Warren is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Warren is: Protector; loyal. Famous Bearrer: Actor Warren Beatty.
- From an English surname which was derived either from Norman French warrene meaning "animal enclosure", or else from the town of La Varenne in Normandy. This name was borne by the American president Warren G. Harding (1865-1923).
Definition funny of Warren:
- that guy over theres a real Warren I wish I knew him
- Girl 1: I love him so much! Girl 2: I know, he is such a warren!
- OMG LOOK AT THAT MATEUSZ hes with a HOLLY AND WARREN
- kat: so what's your boyfriend like? kris: he's amazing :) kat: what's his name again? kris: warren :)
- Warren is a goon
- "you warrenly play that trumpet" "warren me like how you warren that trumpet" "warrens make this world a better place" "i wish i could have a warren in my can lit class"
- Girl - Do me like a Warrren would Boy - I'm trying, but I'm just not that good Girl - Try harder, I really need a Warren!
Expression information Warren:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Warren:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Warren:
- Warren Harding - Al Stewart
- Went Looking For Warren Zevon's Los Angeles by Lucero from the Album All A Man Should Do
- Cinderella - Original Cast Album: Ten Minutes Ago (Lesley Ann Warren, Stuart Damon) by Lesley Ann Warren;Stuart Damon from the Album Cinderella
- I Need A Light (FredWreck Remix) (feat. Warren G & Nate Dogg) [Explicit] by Fredwreck from the Album Greatest Hits Vol. 3 [Explicit]
- Pirate Jenny (with Nick Cave & Warren Ellis) by Shilpa Ray from the Album Son Of Rogues Gallery: Pirate Ballads, Sea Songs & Chanteys
- Cinderella - Original Cast Album: In My Own Little Corner (Lesley Ann Warren) by Lesley Ann Warren from the Album Cinderella
- Breaking Up Somebody's Home [feat. Warren Haynes] by Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band from the Album Goin' Home [+digital booklet]
- Cinderella - Original Cast Album: Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful (Stuart Damon, Lesley Ann Warren) by Stuart Damon;Lesley Ann Warren from the Album Cinderella
- Marching Bag (Movement 4) [feat. Nels Cline, Warren Haynes, Joe Bonamassa, Oz Noy, Brad Whitford & Peter Frampton] by Tommy Bolin from the Album Great Gypsy Soul (Deluxe Edition) [+Digital Booklet]
- Be with You (feat. Collette Warren) by DJ Marky from the Album My Heroes
Books about Warren:
- A Fighting Chance - Mar 31, 2015 by Elizabeth Warren
- The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? - Dec 31, 2013 by Rick Warren
- Accounting - Jan 1, 2013 by Carl S. Warren and James M. Reeve
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life - Oct 27, 2009 by Alice Schroeder
- Graveyard: True Hauntings from an Old New England Cemetery (Ed & Lorraine Warren) - Dec 31, 2014 by Ed Warren and Lorraine Warren
- Financial & Managerial Accounting - Jan 1, 2013 by Carl S. Warren and James M. Reeve
- The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, Third Edition - Mar 15, 2013 by Warren E. Buffett and Lawrence A. Cunningham
- The Demonologist: The Extraordinary Career of Ed and Lorraine Warren - Sep 13, 2002 by Gerald Brittle
- The Haunted: One Family's Nightmare - Dec 31, 2014 by Ed Warren and Lorraine Warren
- In a Dark Place (Ed & Lorraine Warren) - Dec 31, 2014 by Ed Warren and Lorraine Warren
Movies about Warren:
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "Does the Warren Report on the Kennedy Assassination Hold Up?"2010 NR CC
- Outlaw Prophet: Warren Jeffs2014 NR CC
- Warren2015 Unrated CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley Jr. "The Warren Report: Fact or Fiction?"2008 NR CC
- Warren Miller's No Turning Back2014 NR CC
- Warren Miller: Playground2007 Unrated
- Warren the Ape Season 12010 CC
- Warren Miller's Steep and Deep1985 NR CC
- Warren Miller: Dynasty2010 NR
- Warren Miller: Wintervention2010 NR CC
Wiki information Warren:
- Warren Worthington III
- Fictional Character Creator, Comic Book Character, Fictional Character, TV Character, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film character
Warren Kenneth Worthington III, originally Angel and later as Archangel, is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is a founding member of the X-Men. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby,...
- Warren Buffett
- Investor, Measured person, Author, Award Winner, Film actor, Name source, Organization leader, Person, Identity, Organization member
Warren Edward Buffett is an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. He is the most successful investor of the 20th century. Buffett is the chairman, CEO and largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway, and consistently ranked among the...
- HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location, HUD Foreclosure Area
Warren is a city in Macomb County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The 2010 census places the city's population at 134,056, making Warren the largest city in Macomb County, the third largest city in Michigan, and Metro Detroit's largest suburb. The...
- Warren G. Harding
- Political Appointer, Politician, U.S. Congressperson, Person, Deceased Person, Literature Subject, Film actor, Author, Name source, Organization member
Warren Gamaliel Harding was the 29th President of the United States, serving from March 4, 1921 until his death. Although Harding died one of the most popular presidents in history, the subsequent exposure of scandals that took place under him, such...
- Elizabeth Warren
- Politician, U.S. Congressperson, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Organization member, Author
Elizabeth Ann Warren is an American academic and politician, who is the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts and a member of the Democratic Party. She was previously a Harvard Law School professor specializing in bankruptcy law. A...
- Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Newspaper circulation area, Location, HUD County Place, Statistical region, Dated location
Warren is a city in and the county seat of Trumbull County, Ohio, United States. The municipality is located in northeastern Ohio, approximately 14 miles northwest of Youngstown and 15 miles west of the Pennsylvania state line. The population was...
- Earl Warren
- Jurist, Identity, Award Winner, Film subject, Military Person, Judge, Literature Subject, Author, Organization member, Deceased Person
Earl Warren was an American jurist and politician, who served as the 30th Governor of California and later the 14th Chief Justice of the United States. He is best known for the liberal decisions of the so-called Warren Court, which outlawed...
- Warren County
- HUD Foreclosure Area, US County, Statistical region, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location, Newspaper circulation area
Warren County is a county located in Ohio. As of the 2010 census, the population was 212,693. Its county seat is Lebanon. The county was erected May 1, 1803, from Hamilton County, and named for Dr. Joseph Warren, a hero of the Revolution who sent...
- Warren County
- Newspaper circulation area, Administrative Division, US County, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Warren County is a county in the U.S. state of New York. As of the 2010 census, the population was 65,707. The county seat is Queensbury. The county is named in honor of General Joseph Warren, an American Revolutionary War hero of the Battle of...
- Location, Capital of administrative division, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location
Warren is a city in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States, located along the Allegheny River. The population was 9,710 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Warren County. It is home to the headquarters of the Allegheny National Forest...