Meaning : Derived from Old English surname , meaning 'cart maker'., Cart rider, Wagon Driver, Wagon driver,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : wain, (WEYN), WAYN ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wayne:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Wayne:
- Wayne comes from the surname adopted by those with the occupation of being a carter or cartwright. This name is borne by Wayne Rooney (England footballer), Wayne's World (movie) and John Wayne (actor).
- English Meaning: The name Wayne is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wayne is: Craftsman; wagon-wright; wagon driver. Famous Bearer: U.S. Actor John Wayne.
- American Meaning: The name Wayne is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Wayne is: Craftsman; wagon-wright; wagon driver. Famous Bearer: U.S. Actor John Wayne.
- From an occupational surname meaning "wagon maker", derived from Old English wægn "wagon". Use of it as a given name can be partly attributed to the popularity of the actor John Wayne (1907-1979). Another famous bearer is Canadian hockey player Wayne Gretzky (1961-), generally considered the greatest player in the history of the sport.
Definition funny of Wayne:
- "wayne interessierts?" (who cares?)
- Wayne The love of my life!
- wayne, wayner
- Wayne is so awesome.
- 1) girl: i'm going to the movies with wayne. mom: is wayne black? girl: no mom. he's actually asian.. mom: oh. okay. i guess that's alright. 2) girl 1: wayne smelled UHMAZING today. girl 2: did you hug him? girl 1: no i could still smell him though. 3) wayne: i can't give you that. no one can.. girl: stop quoting 500 Days of Summer!!! 4) girl: boiiii you swole!! wayne: i am not swole! >:( girl: yeaa you be so jacked. wayne: haha. but forrl. you're probably stronger than me. 5) girl 1: you know wayne? girl 2: yeah.. *smirks at the thought of knowing him
- "Only Wayne would have a Hebrew YMCA." "I can't wait to get the fuck out of Wayne."
- Oh my god I'm so wayne right now! I want to get so wayne tonight! Dude I've got so much weed we're getting wayne off our ass tonight!
Expression information Wayne:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Wayne:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Wayne:
- (Big) John Wayne Socks Psychology On The Jaw - Hatfield and the North
- John Wayne Gacy, Jr. - Sufjan Stevens
- Wayne - Chantal Kreviazuk
- Wayne Gretzky - Goldfinger
- Wayne Loves Men - Hithering Building
- Why I Do It [feat. Lil Wayne] [Explicit] by August Alsina from the Album Why I Do It [Explicit]
- The Motto [feat. Lil Wayne] [Explicit] by Drake from the Album Take Care (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
- Bottom of the Bottle (feat. August Alsina & Lil Wayne) [Explicit] by Curren$y from the Album Bottom of the Bottle (feat. August Alsina & Lil Wayne) [Explicit]
- Motivation [feat. Lil Wayne] by Kelly Rowland from the Album Here I Am (Deluxe Version)
- Down [feat. Lil Wayne] by Jay Sean from the Album All Or Nothing
Books about Wayne:
- I Can See Clearly Now - Feb 24, 2015 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao - Jan 1, 2009 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting - Dec 3, 2013 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- The Power of Intention - Dec 15, 2005 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- 21 Days to Master Success and Inner Peace - Mar 19, 2012 by Dr Wayne W. Dyer
- Excuses Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-Defeating Thinking Habits - Jan 1, 2011 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your... - Aug 21, 2001 by Wayne W. Dyer
- Co-creating at Its Best: A Conversation Between Master Teachers - Dec 2, 2014 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and Esther Hicks
- Memories of Heaven: Children's Astounding Recollections of the Time Before They Came to Earth - Oct 13, 2015 by Wayne Dyer and Dee Garnes
- The Shift: Taking Your Life from Ambition to Meaning - Mar 1, 2010 by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Movies about Wayne:
- Lil Wayne - Takin Over Hip Hop Unauthorized2008 NR CC
- John Wayne - In The Movies2012 NR CC
- Wayne's World1992 PG-13 CC
- Wayne's World 21993 PG-13 CC
- Unlicensed Cemetery: The John Wayne Gacy Murders2012 NR
- John Wayne: Cold Vengeance (In Color)1935 NR
- 4 Film Favorites: John Wayne2013 PG
- Hondo1953 NR
- John Wayne: Gold Strike River (In Color)1934 NR
- 4 Film Favorites: John Wayne Collection2007 NR
Wiki information Wayne:
- Bruce Wayne
- Amusement Ride Theme, Book Character, TV Character, Ranked item, Film character, Literature Subject, Topic, Influence Node, Identity, Video Game Character
Batman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character was created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, and first appeared in Detective Comics #27. Originally named "the Bat-Man", the character...
- Lil Wayne
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Record Producer, Composer, Person, Broadcast Artist, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Featured artist, Public figure with medical condition, Award Nominee
Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., known by his stage name Lil Wayne, is an American rapper from New Orleans, Louisiana. In 1991, at the age of nine, Lil Wayne joined Cash Money Records as the youngest member of the label, and half of the duo The B.G.'z,...
- Fort Wayne
- Location, Namesake, HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Governmental Jurisdiction, Identity, Sports Team Location, Statistical region
Fort Wayne is a city in the U.S. state of Indiana and the seat of Allen County. Located in northeastern Indiana, the city is 18 miles west of the Ohio border and 50 miles south of the Michigan border. With an estimated population of 258,522 in 2014,...
- Detroit Pistons
- Organization, Building Occupant, Employer, Award Nominee, Sports Team, Award Winner, Professional Sports Team, Basketball Team, Identity
The Detroit Pistons are an American professional basketball team based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Metro Detroit. The Pistons are members of the Central Division of the Eastern Conference in the National Basketball Association; the team's...
- Wayne County
- Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location, US County, Statistical region, Namesake
Wayne County is the most populous county in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, its population was 1,820,584, making it the 19th-most populous county in the United States. The 2014 Census update listed the county's population at...
- John Wayne
- Actor, Name source, Film producer, TV program guest, Architectural structure owner, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Influence Node, Award Winner, Measured person
Marion Mitchell Morrison, better known by his stage name John Wayne, was an American film actor, director, and producer. An Academy Award-winner, Wayne was among the top box office draws for three decades. An enduring American icon, for several...
- Wayne State University
- College/University, Ranked item, Organization, Location, Nonprofit organization, Educational Institution Campus, Endowed Organization, Employer, Educational Institution
Wayne State University is a public research university located in Detroit, Michigan, United States, in the city's Midtown Cultural Center Historic District and Wayne State University Buildings Historic District. Founded in 1868, WSU consists of 13...
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
- Filming location, Airport, Identity, Location
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, usually called Detroit Metro Airport, Metro Airport locally, or simply DTW, is a major international airport in the United States covering 7,072-acre in Romulus, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It is...
- Anthony Wayne
- Politician, Person, Literature Subject, Author, Military Person, Identity, Name source, Military Commander, U.S. Congressperson, Deceased Person
Anthony Wayne was a United States Army officer, statesman, and member of the United States House of Representatives. Wayne adopted a military career at the outset of the American Revolutionary War, where his military exploits and fiery personality...
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Namesake, Location
Wayne is a township in Passaic County, New Jersey, United States, located less than 20 miles from Midtown Manhattan. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township had a total population of 54,717, reflecting an increase of 648 from the 54,069...