Meaning : Village Of The White People, Village of the white people,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wentworth:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Wentworth:
- English Meaning: The name Wentworth is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wentworth is: From the white one's estate.
Definition funny of Wentworth:
- David "This sucks, everything sucks..." Josh "Man you are being such a Wentworth"
- 1. "I'm off to use the Wentworth". 2. "Gurl, that handbag is pretty damn Wentworth".
Expression information Wentworth:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Wentworth:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Wentworth:
- To Wentworth by Bear McCreary from the Album Outlander, Vol. 2 (Original Television Soundtrack)
- Wentworth (You Don't Know Me) by Pleasantville from the Album Wentworth (You Don't Know Me)
- 1945-04-25 - Episode 3 - The Wentworth Diamonds by Chester Morris from the Album Boston Blackie - Old Time Radio Show, Vol. One
- Alice Wentworth by Louis Killen, Stan Hugill, The X-Seamen's Institute from the Album Sea Songs Seattle: Sung by Lou Killen, Stan Hugill, The X-Seamens Institute and Friends
- Coal Mine Canary (feat. Matt Wentworth) by I Capture Castle from the Album Daydreamer
- Forsaken Me (The Kingdom of Man) (feat. Matt Wentworth) by Life In Your Way from the Album Kingdoms
- Guardian (Wentworth Remix) by Pixel Memory from the Album Pixel Memory: The Remixes
- J.G. Wentworth [Explicit] by Anakin from the Album San Diego, Califormula [Explicit]
- J.G. Wentworth [Explicit] by Savage-C & Shiesty from the Album Weed, Pills & Hennessy [Explicit]
- JG Wentworth [Explicit] by Young Loon from the Album Makaveli's Notebook [Explicit]
Books about Wentworth:
- Happily Ali After: And Other Fairly True Tales - Jun 9, 2015 by Ali Wentworth
- Ali in Wonderland: And Other Tall Tales - Jan 22, 2013 by Ali Wentworth
- Captain Frederick Wentworth's Persuasion: Jane Austen's Classic Retold Through His Eyes - Feb 19, 2014 by Regina Jeffers and a Lady
- Applied Electromagnetics : Early Transmission Lines Approach - Jan 9, 2007 by Stuart M. Wentworth
- Dark Threat (The Miss Silver Mysteries Book 10) - Jun 28, 2011 by Patricia Wentworth
- Grey Mask (The Miss Silver Mysteries Book 1) - Jun 28, 2011 by Patricia Wentworth
- Experiments in General Chemistry, Lab Manual - Mar 9, 2012 by Rupert Wentworth and Barbara H. Munk
- Happily Ali After: : And Other Fairly True Tales by Ali Wentworth | Summary & Analysis - Jul 7, 2015 by aBookaDay and Happily Ali After
- Fundamentals of Electromagnetics with Engineering Applications - Jul 12, 2006 by Stuart M. Wentworth
- The Callum Wentworth Chronicles (The Lingering) - Aug 22, 2015 by Ben Brown
Movies about Wentworth:
- Wentworth Prison (Season 1) - 3-DVD Set2013 Unrated
- Wentworth Prison Season 2 Complete Deluxe2015 Unrated
- Charlie Rose - Political update / New York Fashion Week / Ali Wentworth2012
- Wentworth Prison - Season 1-2 Unrated
- Wentworth (Complete Seasons 1 & 2) - 9-DVD Box Set Unrated
- The East Side Kids in Clancy Street Boys DVD (1943) Starring Leo Gorcey, Huntz Hall, Bobby Jordan, Noah Beery,...1943
- Wentworth (Complete Season 1) - 3-Disc Set Unrated
- A.J. Wentworth BA - The Complete Series Unrated
- Prisión Break (1ª Temporada) (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2008) Wentworth Miller; Ama2005 Unrated
- Resident Evil 4: Afterlife (2010) Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller2010 R
Wiki information Wentworth:
- Topic, TV Program, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work
Wentworth is an Australian television drama series. It was first broadcast on SoHo on 1 May 2013. The series serves as a contemporary reimagining of Prisoner, which ran on Network Ten from 1979 to 1986. Lara Radulovich and David Hannam developed...
- Wentworth Miller
- Actor, Celebrity, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Film writer, Identity
Wentworth Earl Miller III is a British born American actor, model, screenwriter and producer. He rose to prominence following his role as Michael Scofield in the Fox series Prison Break, for which he received a Golden Globe Award nomination for best...
- Thomas Wentworth, 1st Earl of Strafford
- Person, Politician, Name source, Author, Military Person, Noble person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person
Thomas Wentworth, 1st Earl of Strafford was an English statesman and a major figure in the period leading up to the English Civil War. He served in Parliament and was a supporter of King Charles I. From 1632–39 he was Lord Deputy of Ireland, where he...
- Wentworth Woodhouse
- House, Building, Location, Project focus, Structure
Wentworth Woodhouse is a Grade I listed country house in the village of Wentworth, near Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England. It served as "One of the great Whig political palaces". Its east front is 606 feet long, making it the longest country house...
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Wentworth is a town in Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 911 at the 2010 census. The town is home to Plummer's Ledge Natural Area, and part of the White Mountain National Forest is in the northeast. The town has a...
- Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, City/Town/Village
Wentworth is a small town located in Rockingham County, North Carolina. According to the 2010 U.S. Census estimate, the population is 2,807. Wentworth is the county seat of Rockingham County.
- Division of Wentworth
- Location, Dated location, Political District
The Division of Wentworth is an Australian electoral division in the state of New South Wales. It was proclaimed in 1900 and was one of the original 75 divisions contested at the first federal election. The division is named after William Charles...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Wentworth is a small border town in the far south west of the state of New South Wales, Australia. It lies at the confluence of Australia's two most important rivers, the Darling and the Murray, the latter forming the border with the state of...
- Wentworth Club
- Golf Facility, Location, Employer
Wentworth Club is a privately owned golf club and health resort in Virginia Water, Surrey on the south western fringes of London, not far from Windsor Castle. The club was founded in 1926.
- Location, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Wentworth is a village in Newton County, Missouri, United States. The population was 151 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Joplin, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area.