Meaning : From the white field, From The White Field,
Origin : English,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Whitley:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Whitley:
- English Meaning: The name Whitley is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Whitley is: From the white meadow.
Definition funny of Whitley:
- I hung out with a Whitley last night! Man it was a wild night, cops, drug tests, and music too loud on the radio was just a part of it.
- Tyler: "yo that girl is a Whitley" Blake:" I ain't ever seen as much swagger as that girl"
- brunette funny whitley awesome gorgeous
- "By the way Whitley acts people could take her for a stoner."
- The Stripper should be named Whitley...
- That whale just swallowed 7 tons of krill, what a Whitley!!!!
- Look at that whitley there.
Expression information Whitley:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Whitley:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Whitley:
- Don't Close Your Eyes (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Keith Whitley) by Karaoke Diamonds from the Album The Best for Country Musicians, Vol. 32 (Karaoke Version) (Sing the Songs of the Stars)
- This Down Here (feat. Jesse Whitley) [Explicit] by Jelly Roll, Lil Wyte from the Album No Filter [Explicit]
- When You Say Nothing At All ((Originally Performed by Keith Whitley) [Karaoke Version]) by Midifine Systems from the Album Best Country Love Songs, Vol. 5 (Karaoke Version)
- This Down Here (feat. Jesse Whitley) (Clean) by Jelly Roll, Lil Wyte from the Album No Filter (Clean Version)
- There's A New Kid In Town (Karaoke Version in the style of Keith Whitley) by Charttraxx Karaoke from the Album Spotlight Karaoke Vol. 7 - A Country Christmas
- There Is a New Kid in Town (Originally Performed By Keith Whitley) by Karaoke Bar Orchestra from the Album Christmas Karaoke, Vol. 07 (Sing the Songs of the Stars - The Ultmative Christmas Collection)
- Whiskey & Whitley by Brian Mallery from the Album That's Just Me
- Keith Whitley (feat. Kree Harrison) by Donny Fallgatter from the Album Keith Whitley (feat. Kree Harrison)
- Whiskey & Whitley by Twangsters Union from the Album Whiskey & Whitley
- There's a New Kid In Town (Karaoke Version In the Style of Keith Whitley) by All American Karaoke from the Album Christmas In Nashville (Christmas Karaoke)
Books about Whitley:
- The Color of Forever: Book Two: Forever Cowboys Series - Apr 10, 2015 by Hope Whitley and Colleen Sheehan
- Cowboys are Forever: Book One: Forever Cowboys Series - Jan 21, 2015 by Hope Whitley and Colleen Sheehan
- Cowgirls are Forever: Book Four: Forever Cowboys Series - Aug 6, 2015 by Hope Whitley and Colleen Sheehan
- Two Times Forever: Book 3 in the Forever Cowboys Series - Jul 13, 2015 by Hope Whitley and Colleen Sheehan
- Communion: A True Story - Jan 2, 2008 by Whitley Strieber
- Whitley County Kid - Sep 25, 2015 by Amy McVay Abbott
- Peace Out (The Futures Trilogy Book 1) - Dec 2, 2012 by G.M. Whitley
- The Key: A True Encounter - May 12, 2011 by Whitley Strieber
- Dante's Redemption (Salvation Series Book 1) - Feb 28, 2015 by Jaime Whitley
- Transformation: Book II of the Communion Series - Feb 19, 2014 by Whitley Strieber
Movies about Whitley:
- Banquet Proceedings including, George Noory Award, Marisa Ryan Part Two, and Presentation by Whitley Strieber2011 NR
- Beginning Knifemaking & More with Weldon Whitley2010
- Full Body Power: Kettlebells Beyond the Basics With David Whitley
- Beyond Communion - Whitley Srieber2014 PG
- Abduction, Vol. 2 - Whitley Strieber2004 NR by Abduction 2
- Making a Slip Joint Knife with Weldon Whitley2009
- Hollywood and Vine DVD (1945) A Classic Movie with 1940s and 50s Hollywood Stars: James Ellison, Wanda McKay,...1945
- Whitley Strieber's: Breakthrough - Beyond Transformation1998 NR by Strieber,Whitley
- Whitley Strieber Pure Balance1999 NR by Strieber,Whitley
- Whitley Strieber - Pure Balance1998 NR by Pure Balance
Wiki information Whitley:
- Armstrong Whitworth Whitley
- Aircraft model
The Armstrong Whitworth A.W.38 Whitley was one of three British twin-engine, front line medium bomber types in service with the Royal Air Force at the outbreak of the Second World War. It took part in the first RAF bombing raid on German territory...
- Keith Whitley
- Country Artist, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Composer, Featured artist, Person, Musician, Social network user, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Jackie Keith Whitley, known professionally as Keith Whitley, was an American country music singer. During his short career, Whitley charted 19 singles on the Billboard country charts. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, Whitley grew up in nearby Sandy Hook....
- Whitley Bay
- Travel destination, Dated location, Identity, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Whitley Bay is a seaside town on the north east coast of England. Historically in Northumberland, it is now part of Tyne and Wear.
- Kym Whitley
- Actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film producer, Identity, TV Writer, Influence Node, Film actor, TV Actor
Kym Elizabeth Whitley is an American comedian and actress. She is best known for her roles on television sitcoms, such as Animal Practice, The Boondocks, Young & Hungry, and The Parkers. Whitley was nominated for a 2004 BET Comedy Award for...
- Whitley County
- Dated location, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, US County, HUD Foreclosure Area, Literature Subject, Location, Administrative Division
Whitley County is a county located in the U.S. state of Indiana. As of the 2010 census, the population was 33,292. The county seat is Columbia City. The county has the highest county number on Indiana license plates, as it is alphabetically the last...
- Whitley County
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Location, US County, Newspaper circulation area, Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division
Whitley County is a county situated in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of the 2010 census, the population was 35,637. The county seat is at Williamsburg, though the largest city is Corbin, and the county's District Court sits in both cities. Whitley...
- Whitley Strieber
- Novelist, Film actor, Film story contributor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Person, Author, Influence Node, Film writer
Louis Whitley Strieber is an American writer best known for his horror novels The Wolfen and The Hunger and for Communion, a non-fiction account of his alleged experiences with non-human entities. He has maintained a dual career of author of fiction...
- Chris Whitley
- Blues Artist, Person, Award Winner, Social network user, Identity, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Record Producer, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist
Christopher Becker Whitley was an American blues/rock singer-songwriter and guitarist. During his 25 year career he released more than a dozen albums, had two songs in the top 50 of the Billboard mainstream rock charts and received two Independent...
- Gilbert Percy Whitley
- Scientist, Person, Name source, Author, Award Winner, Deceased Person
Gilbert Percy Whitley was a British-born Australian ichthyologist and malacologist who was Curator of Fishes at the Australian Museum in Sydney for about 40 years. He was born at Swaythling, Southampton, England, and was educated at King Edward VI...
- South Whitley
- Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Dated location
South Whitley is a town in Cleveland Township, Whitley County, Indiana, United States. The population was 1,751 at the 2010 census. South Whitley is a town in the Midwestern tradition of red brick buildings and tree-lined streets.