Meaning : Will peace, Will Peace, A two element name meaning 'desiring peace'. 'Wil' means 'desire' and 'fred' means 'peace'., Desires Peace,
Pronunciation : (WIHLFRahD), WIL-frəd , WIL fred,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wilfred:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Wilfred:
- Wilfred is a name that first appeared in Old English, and was the name of a Saint in the seventh century. Wilfred Owen is a famous war poet, and Wilfred Bony is a footballer who plays for Swansea City.
- English Meaning: The name Wilfred is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wilfred is: Peace.
- American Meaning: The name Wilfred is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Wilfred is: Peace.
- German Meaning: The name Wilfred is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Wilfred is: Resolute or peaceful.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Wilfred is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Wilfred is: Resolute peace.
- Means "desiring peace" from Old English wil "will, desire" and friþ "peace". Saint Wilfrid was a 7th-century Anglo-Saxon bishop. The name was rarely used after the Norman conquest, but it was revived in the 19th century.
Definition funny of Wilfred:
- "I met Wilfred at the rave last night! He was my rave buddy. It was amazing"
- Hey bro look at Wilfred, all the chicks dig him man!
Expression information Wilfred:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Wilfred:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Wilfred:
- Anthem For Doomed Youth (By Wilfred Owen) by The War Poetry Society from the Album A Corner Of A Foreign Field - Poems of the First World War
- Anthem for Doomed Youth by Wilfred Owen by Mark Rivers from the Album The 100 Greatest Poems of All Time
- Anthem for Doomed Youth by Wilfred Owen by Mark Rivers from the Album The Music and Poetry of World War I
- Arms & The Boy by Wilfred Owen by Christopher Hassall from the Album The World's Greatest Poetry - Volume 3
- Arms and the Boy by Wilfred Owen by David Moore from the Album The 100 Greatest Poems of All Time
- Arms and the Boys by Wilfred Owen by David Moore from the Album The Music and Poetry of World War I
- The Art of Marriage - Wilfred a Peterson by Wilfred a Peterson from the Album Words of Love
- Back to the Basics (feat. Wilfred Bolds) by Boy Gospel from the Album Life Music
- The Ballad of Black Wilfred by Immigrant Suns from the Album Montenegro
- Die Yslike Raap (Storie) (met Hanelie van der Westhuizen, Wilfred van der Merwe, Mario Lourens, Charlene Goosen... by Niekie van den Berg from the Album Kinderstories met Kinderliedjies (Gouelokkies en die Drie Bere / Die Yslike Raap)
Books about Wilfred:
- Wilfred - Mar 21, 2013 by Ryan Higgins
- Students Guide To U.S. History: U.S. History Guide (Guides To Major Disciplines) - Sep 30, 2000 by Wilfred M. Mcclay
- A Handbook of Critical Approaches to Literature - Feb 10, 2010 by Wilfred Guerin and Earle Labor
- Arabian Sands (Penguin Classics) - Jan 2, 2008 by Wilfred Thesiger and Rory Stewart
- Why Place Matters: Geography, Identity, and Civic Life in Modern America (New Atlantis Books) - Feb 25, 2014 by Wilfred M. McClay and Ted V. McAllister
- The Dark Side - Aug 12, 2015 by Cheryl Wilfred
- The Meaning and End of Religion - Jan 5, 1991 by Wilfred Cantwell Smith
- The Collected Poems of Wilfred Owen (New Directions Book) - Jan 17, 1965 by Wilfred Owen and C. Day Lewis
- The Marsh Arabs (Penguin Classics) - Jan 2, 2008 by Wilfred Thesiger and Jon Lee Anderson
- 21: The Story Of Roberto Clemente - Sep 21, 2014 by Wilfred Santiago
Movies about Wilfred:
- Wilfred Season 42014 CC
- Wilfred: The Complete Original Series Season 12007 CC
- Wilfred Season 1 [HD]2011 CC
- Wilfred Season 22012 CC
- Wilfred Season 3 [HD]2013 CC
- Wilfred: Season 22011
- Wilfred Season 32013
- Wilfred: Season 12011 NR
- Wilfred: The Complete Season 42015
- Wilfred: The Complete Series2007 Unrated
Wiki information Wilfred:
- TV Sitcom, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Adaptation, TV Program
Wilfred is a US remake of a previous Austrailian show by the same name, starring Elijah Wood and Jason Gann.
- Wilfred Owen
- Poet, , Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Lyricist, Author, Topic, Musical Artist, Film story contributor, Identity
Wilfred Edward Salter Owen MC was an English poet and soldier, one of the leading poets of the First World War. His shocking, realistic war poetry on the horrors of trenches and gas warfare was heavily influenced by his friend and mentor Siegfried...
- Wilfred the Hairy
- Noble person, Person, Family member, Deceased Person
Wilfred or Wifred, called the Hairy, was Count of Urgell, Cerdanya, Barcelona, Girona, Besalú and Ausona. On his death in 897, his son, Wilfred Borrell, inherited these Catalan counties. He was responsible for the repopulation of the long-depopulated...
- Award-Winning Work, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, TV Program, Identity, Topic, Adapted Work
Wilfred is an Australian comedy television series created by Adam Zwar and Jason Gann, based on their award-winning 2002 short film. The story follows the lives of the eponymous dog Wilfred, his owner Sarah, and her boyfriend Adam, who sees Wilfred...
- Wilfred Bion
- Psychologist, Person, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Organization member, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Author, Organization founder, Military Person
Wilfred Ruprecht Bion DSO was an influential British psychoanalyst, who became president of the British Psychoanalytical Society from 1962 to 1965. Bion has been twinned with Jacques Lacan as "inspired bizarre analysts...who demand not that their...
- Wilfred Benítez
- Professional Boxer, Person, Martial Artist, Measured person, Athlete, Boxer
Wilfred Benítez, is a Puerto Rican former boxer and youngest world champion in the sport's history. Earning his first of three career championships in separate weight divisions at the age of 17, he is remembered best as a skilled and aggressive...
- Wilfred Thesiger
- Author, Chivalric Order Member, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Winner, Deceased Person
Major Sir Wilfred Patrick Thesiger, CBE, DSO, FRAS, FRGS, also called Mubarak bin London was a British explorer and travel writer. Thesiger is best known for his travel books Arabian Sands, on his foot and camel crossing of the Empty Quarter of...
- Wilfred Grenfell
- Physician, Film actor, Author, Person, Name source, Chivalric Order Member, Deceased Person
Sir Wilfred Thomason Grenfell, KCMG was a medical missionary to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Wilfred Agbonavbare
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Measured person, Person, Deceased Person, Athlete, Football player
Wilfred Agbonavbare was a Nigerian footballer who played as a goalkeeper.
- Wilfred Bouma
- Soccer, Measured person, Identity, Athlete, Football player, Person
Wilfred Bouma is a Dutch former footballer who played most notably for PSV Eindhoven, Aston Villa and the Netherlands national team. Bouma was a technically refined left back or centre back known for his hard working nature, defensive positioning and...