Origin : English,
Pronunciation : WIL-frəd ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wilfrid:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Wilfrid:
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Wilfrid is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Wilfrid is: Name of a saint.
- American Meaning: The name Wilfrid is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Wilfrid is: Name of a saint.
- English Meaning: The name Wilfrid is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wilfrid is: Peace.
- German Meaning: The name Wilfrid is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Wilfrid is: Resolute or peaceful.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Wilfrid is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Wilfrid is: Resolute peace.
- Variant of WILFRED
Definition funny of Wilfrid:
- Holy crap, wilfrid's clap is crazy!... yeah and he and clap really cool too!
Expression information Wilfrid:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Wilfrid:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Wilfrid:
- Java manguier (feat. Wilfrid Etoundi) by Ricky-James from the Album Que tout soit propeace
- Jig: Sir Wilfrid Laurier / Epilogue: Take Me Back to That Snug Green Cove by Heather Taves from the Album East Coast Suite
- Shadwell Stair (Wilfrid Owen, 1893-1918) by Beck Sian & Jonathan Kershaw from the Album By These Words, We Are Haunted, Vol. 1
- Story of Sir Wilfrid Laurier by On the Back Porch from the Album Tales Tall & True
- Ti Wilfrid by Jesler from the Album Le Futur Du Passe
- Wilfrid ya pafioti by Pepe Kalle from the Album Empire Bakuba - Bombe atomique
Books about Wilfrid:
- Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge - Sep 1989 by Mem Fox and Julie Vivas
- Into Your Hands, Father: Abandoning Ourselves to the God Who Loves Us - Feb 17, 2011 by Fr. Wilfrid Stinissen
- 7 Nains (Conquistador) (French Edition) - Oct 21, 2015 by Wilfrid Lupano and Roberto Ali
- Empiricism and the Philosophy of Mind - Apr 24, 1997 by Wilfrid Sellars and Richard Rorty
- Reading Luke for the First Time - Jul 7, 2015 by Wilfrid J. Harrington OP
- In the Space of Reasons: Selected Essays of Wilfrid Sellars - May 30, 2007 by Wilfrid Sellars and Kevin Scharp
- Writers at Work (The Paris Review Interviews, 4th Series) - Nov 1, 1977 by Wilfrid Sheed
- In Love with Daylight - Mar 10, 1995 by Wilfrid Sheed
- This is the Day the Lord Has Made: 365 Daily Meditations - May 1, 2000 by Wilfrid Stinissen
- The Metaphysics of Epistemology: Lectures by Wilfrid Sellars - Apr 23, 2015 by Wilfrid Sellars and Pedro Amaral
Movies about Wilfrid:
- Memorable Leaders in Christian History: Wilfrid2006
- Saint Bede, Saint, St. Bede, England's Doctor of the Church, Father of English History, An Ecclesiastical History...2014
- The Primary Series: Volume Two, Saints and Martyrs for Children, DVD, St. Winifred, St. Hilda, St. Cuthman, St...
- St. Wilfrid, Saxon, Saint, Bishop, Catholic, Northumbrian Kings, St. Hilda of Whitby, Early British Kingdoms,...2009
- Pygmalion (1938) European Import- Leslie Howard, Wendy Hiller, Wilfrid Lawson, Marie Lohr, Scott Sunderland, Jean...1938 Unrated
- Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge1984
- A Hard Day's Night (1964) / Region 2 PAL DVD / European Edition / ENGLISH ONLY Sound option / Actors: Lionel Blair...
Wiki information Wilfrid:
- Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Wilfrid was an English bishop and saint. Born a Northumbrian noble, he entered religious life as a teenager and studied at Lindisfarne, at Canterbury, in Gaul, and at Rome; he returned to Northumbria in about 660, and became the abbot of a newly...
- Wilfrid Laurier
- Deceased Person, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Politician, Name source, Art Subject, Identity, Author
Canada's first francophone prime minister, Laurier is often considered one of the country's greatest statesmen. He is well known for his policies of conciliation, expanding Confederation, and compromise between French and English Canada. His vision...
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Educational Institution, Endowed Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Organization, Location, Namesake
Wilfrid Laurier University, is a Canadian public research university located in the heart of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Laurier has several other campuses, such as in Toronto, Ontario, Brantford, Ontario, Kitchener, Ontario and in Chongqing, China....
- Wilfrid Brambell
- Actor, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Person
Henry Wilfrid Brambell was an Irish film and television actor best known for his role in the British television series Steptoe and Son. He also performed alongside the Beatles in their film A Hard Day's Night, playing Paul McCartney's fictional...
- Wilfrid Sellars
- Philosopher, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Author
Wilfrid Stalker Sellars was an American philosopher and prominent developer of critical realism. who "revolutionalized both the content and the method of philosophy in the United States."
- Wilfrid Pelletier
- Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Artist, Topic, Deceased Person, Conductor, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Film actor, Name source
Joseph Louis Wilfrid Pelletier, CC was a Canadian conductor, pianist, composer, and arts administrator. He was instrumental in establishing the Montreal Symphony Orchestra, serving as the orchestra's first artistic director and conductor from...
- Wilfrid Hyde-White
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, Theater Actor, TV Actor, Film actor
Wilfrid Hyde-White was an English character actor of stage, film and television, who achieved international recognition in his later years as Colonel Pickering in the 1964 film My Fair Lady.
- Wilfrid Scawen Blunt
- Deceased Person, Person, , Celebrity, Lyricist, Author, Organization founder
Wilfrid Scawen Blunt was an English poet and writer. He was born at Petworth House in Sussex, and served in the Diplomatic Service from 1858 to 1869. He was raised in the faith of his mother, a Catholic convert, and educated at Twyford School,...
- Wilfrid Lawson
- Actor, Person, Influence Node, Film actor, TV Actor, Deceased Person
Wilfrid Lawson was an English character actor of stage and screen. He became known for his heavy drinking as well as his many starring roles.
- Wilfrid Michael Voynich
- Antiquarian, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Wilfrid Voynich, born Michał Wojnicz, was a Polish revolutionary, antiquarian and bibliophile, and the eponym of the Voynich manuscript.