Meaning : Will brave, Will Brave,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : WIL-ərd ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Willard:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Willard:
- English Meaning: The name Willard is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Willard is: Resolute or brave.
- American Meaning: The name Willard is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Willard is: Resolute or brave.
- German Meaning: The name Willard is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Willard is: Bold; resolute.
- From an English surname which was derived from the Germanic given name WILLIHARD (or the Old English cognate Wilheard).
Definition funny of Willard:
- "Don't be such a willard!" Used when someone is being creepy/has creepy characteristics.
- Mathew is packin' about 1.5 Willards. A mile is 11.52 kilowillards long.
- Ugh. I hate playing Call of Duty by myself! The Willards I get stuck with always suck!
- D-Lo, are these your willards on the soap in the shower? They're brown and curly!
- So, me and my girlfriend were having sex and i wanted to make it more exciting so I pulled a Willard.....She dumped me.
- (phone ring) Ring! Ring! Hello? Hey dude whats up? "Hey man uh, can i call you back.. I'm beating my Willard." Oh my gosh man seriously, i just did before i called you!
- Ewe look at him he looks like a Willard. She looks so bad today that she looks like a Willard. He is so hairy he almost looks like a Willard.
Expression information Willard:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Willard:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Willard:
- Cool Down Willard by Ray Stevens from the Album Crackin' Up!
- Song For Dancing (feat. Bryan Willard) by Jason Upton and the Goodland Band from the Album Family Music
- Color The World [feat. The Willard Elementary School "Rising Stars" Chorus] by Zoë Roché from the Album The Hero Of Color City (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) [+digital booklet]
- Let's Make A Deal (Featuring: Maxine Willard Waters And Julia Tillman Waters) by Z.Z. Hill from the Album This Time They Told The Truth: The Columbia Years
- Color The World [feat. The Willard Elementary School "Rising Stars" Chorus] by Zoë Roché from the Album Color The World (From The Original Motion Picture "The Hero Of Color City")
- Right by My Side (feat. Bryan Willard) by Jason Upton and the Goodland Band from the Album On the Rim of the Visible World
- Robo Booty (Liam Collins and Sheridan Willard Remix) by Opiuo from the Album Robo Booty - The Remixes
- Bagatelle For Willard Maas by Teiji Ito from the Album Music For Maya - Film Music Of Teiji Ito
- Birthday Wishes From Willard by Mark Lowry from the Album Remotely Controlled
- Blind Willard by Beans from the Album The Beans
Books about Willard:
- The Divine Conspiracy: Rediscovering Our Hidden Life In God - Mar 24, 1998 by Dallas Willard
- Preparing for Heaven: What Dallas Willard Taught Me About Living, Dying, and Eternal Life - Oct 13, 2015 by Black, Gary, Jr.
- Willard - 1968 by Stephen Gilbert
- The Allure of Gentleness: Defending the Faith in the Manner of Jesus - Feb 10, 2015 by Dallas Willard
- The Spirit of the Disciplines: Understanding How God Changes Lives - May 5, 1999 by Dallas Willard
- General Topology (Dover Books on Mathematics) - Feb 27, 2004 by Stephen Willard
- Willard and Spackman's Occupational Therapy - Feb 28, 2013 by Barbara A. Boyt Schell and Glen Gillen
- Hearing God: Developing a Conversational Relationship with God - May 20, 2012 by Dallas Willard
- Willard and Spackman's Occupational Therapy - Mar 28, 2008 by Elizabeth Blesedell Crepeau PhD OTR FAOTA and Ellen S. Cohn ScD OTR FAOTA
- One Night: Box-Set (One Night-Vol 1-3) - Mar 20, 2015 by A.M. Willard and Cheryl Keene
Movies about Willard:
- Willard (2003)2003 PG-13 CC
- Willard2003 PG-13
- Great Hotels Season 2 - Episode 3: Willard Inter-Continental Hotel, Washington, D.C.2015
- Willard- (La Revolucion De Las Ratas) European Import- Region 01971
- Willard1971 PG by Bruce Davison and Elsa Lanchester
- The Divine Conspiracy - Dallas Willard
- Fred Willard's American Festivals - Episodes 1 & 22015
- Hot Spots 15 Willard2005 Unrated
- Fred Willard's American Festivals - Episodes 3 & 42015
- Impacts of American Industrialization: Valley Town (1940)[DVD] - An American Boomtown Story by Willard Van Dyke1940
Wiki information Willard:
- Will Smith
- Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Name source, Lyricist, Film director, TV Actor, Film music contributor, TV Producer
Willard Carroll "Will" Smith, Jr. is an American actor, producer, rapper, and songwriter. He has enjoyed success in television, film, and music. In April 2007, Newsweek called him "the most powerful actor in Hollywood". Smith has been nominated for...
- Apocalypse Now
- Adaptation, Identity, Film, Quotation Source, Topic, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Ranked item
Apocalypse Now is a 1979 American war film set during the Vietnam War. Produced and directed by Francis Ford Coppola and starring Marlon Brando, Martin Sheen, and Robert Duvall, the film follows the central character, Captain Benjamin L. Willard, on...
- Dated location, HUD County Place, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area
Willard is a city in Huron County, Ohio, United States. The population was 6,236 at the 2010 census. Willard is served by the Willard Memorial Library.
- Willard InterContinental Washington
- Building, Location, Structure, Venue, Project focus, Hotel, Accommodation, Listed Site
The Willard Hotel was extensively modified by Vastimil Koubek in the 1980s.
- Frances Willard
- Organization founder, Employer, Author, Hall of fame inductee, Deceased Person, Art Subject, Name source, Person
Frances Elizabeth Caroline Willard was an American educator, temperance reformer, and women's suffragist. Her influence was instrumental in the passage of the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution. Willard became the...
- Horror Film, Adaptation, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Netflix Title, Film
Willard is a 2003 horror film loosely based on the novel Ratman's Notebooks by Stephen Gilbert and a remake of the 1971 film Willard. It was not billed as a remake by the producers, but as a re-working of the themes from the original, with a stronger...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Dated location, HUD County Place, Location, City/Town/Village
Willard is a city in Greene County, Missouri, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 5,288. It is part of the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, HUD County Place, Location, Dated location
Willard is a city in Box Elder County, Utah, United States. The population was 1,772 at the 2010 census.
- Fred Willard
- Actor, TV Personality, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, TV program guest, TV Actor, Person, Identity, Topic, Award Nominee
Frederick Charles Willard is an American actor, comedian, voice actor and writer, best known for his improvisational comedy. He is known for his roles in the Rob Reiner mockumentary film This Is Spinal Tap, the Christopher Guest mockumentary films...
- Willard Van Orman Quine
- Philosopher, Influence Node, Person, Deceased Person, Author
Willard Van Orman Quine was an American philosopher and logician in the analytic tradition, recognized as "one of the most influential philosophers of the twentieth century." From 1930 until his death 70 years later, Quine was continually affiliated...