Meaning : Strong-willed Warrior,
Pronunciation : WIL-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Willie:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Willie:
- German Meaning: The name Willie is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Willie is: Will-helmet. Famous Bearers: poet and playwright William Shakespeare (1564-1616) and William Wordsworth.
- American Meaning: The name Willie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Willie is: Will-helmet. Famous Bearers: poet and playwright William Shakespeare (1564-1616) and William Wordsworth.
- English Meaning: The name Willie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Willie is: Resolute; will. Abbreviation of names beginning with Will-.
- Masculine or feminine diminutive of WILLIAM. A notable bearer is the retired American baseball player Willie Mays (1931-).
Definition funny of Willie:
- " Man u know yo ass is Willie when they got u in the Jag wit like half a milly..." -Sean Carter aka Jay Z aka Yung Hova aka Jigga aka El Presidente
- in a condom commercial, Elton John says "wear a condom on your willie!"
- Yo man better get yo ass out of the way,here comes ole Willie driving crazy again!
- Sam: hahaha i can see your willie George: i know big innit Reiss: (bangs into me) Ronnie: Reiss yah willie
- i sucked on your willie last night
- mostly referred to by young boys in urban areas. you gat a lil willie
- "Eew! Don't look, but there's a Willie staring at you." "Girl...I think that you're being stalked by a Willie." "OMG! That's one of those nasty ass Willies!"
Expression information Willie:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Willie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Willie:
- Cat-Eye Willie Claims His Lover - Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer
- Willie and Laura Mae Jones - Dusty Springfield
- Willie Jean - Shadows of Knight
- Willie Joe - The Mystery Trio
- Willie the Pimp - Frank Zappa
- Beer For My Horses (Album Version) [feat. Willie Nelson] by Toby Keith from the Album Toby Keith 35 Biggest Hits
- Weed With Willie (Album Version) by Toby Keith from the Album Shock 'N Y'all
- Cut 'em All (feat. Willie Robertson) by Colt Ford from the Album Thanks for Listening
- Old Wore out Cowboys (feat. Jamey Johnson & Willie Nelson) by Ward Davis from the Album 15 Years in a 10 Year Town
- Beer For My Horses (Album Version) [feat. Willie Nelson] by Toby Keith from the Album Unleashed
Books about Willie:
- It's a Long Story: My Life - May 5, 2015 by Willie Nelson and David Ritz
- Whistle for Willie Board Book - May 1, 1998 by Ezra Jack Keats
- Willie Was Different: A Children's Story - Sep 17, 1994 by Norman Rockwell
- Willie: An Autobiography - Oct 1988 by Willie Nelson and Bud Shrake
- American Hunter: How Legendary Hunters Shaped America - Oct 27, 2015 by Willie Robertson and William Doyle
- The Allman Brothers Band Classic Memorabilia, 1969-76 (Music and the American South) - Oct 1, 2015 by Willie Perkins and Jack Weston
- The Willie Lynch Letter And the Making of A Slave - Nov 15, 2011 by Willie Lynch
- The Willy Lynch Letter: How To Make African-American Slaves For A 1000 Years - Mar 26, 2014 by Willie Lynch
- The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of A Slave - Mar 1, 1997 by Kofi Ghanaba and Oyafunmike Ogunlano
- Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch: The Science Of Slave Psychology - Jul 1, 2003 by Alvin Morrow
Movies about Willie:
- Sweetwater Rescue: The Willie and Martin Handcart Story2006 NR CC
- Willie and The Poor Boys - Willie and The Poor Boys2012 NR CC
- Wee Willie Winkie1937 PG CC
- Dixon, Willie - I Am The Blues2009 NR
- Willie Barcena: Deal With It!2015 NR
- the Junkyard Willie Movie: Lost In Transit2014 NR
- Talking Baseball with Ed Randall - Pittsburgh Pirates - Willie Stargell Vol.12007 NR CC
- The Willies2005 PG-13
- The Shirley Temple Collection: Volume Two2013 G
- ALF - Season Four1986 NR
Wiki information Willie:
- Willie Nelson
- Blues Artist, Musical Artist, TV Personality, Author, TV program guest, Organization founder, Lyricist, Featured artist, Guitarist, Musician
Willie Hugh Nelson is an American singer-songwriter, musician, guitarist, author, poet, actor, and activist. The critical success of the album Shotgun Willie, combined with the critical and commercial success of Red Headed Stranger and Stardust, made...
- Willie Mays
- Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Military Person, Author, Sports League Award Winner, Measured person, Hall of fame inductee, Identity
Willie Howard Mays, Jr., nicknamed "The Say Hey Kid" is a retired American Major League Baseball center fielder who spent almost all of his 22 season career playing for the New York and San Francisco Giants before finishing with the New York Mets. He...
- Willie Brown
- Political Appointer, Film actor, Politician, Topic, Person, Author, Identity, Literature Subject, Person or entity appearing in film
Willie Lewis Brown, Jr. is an American politician of the Democratic Party. He served over 30 years in the California State Assembly, spending 15 years as its speaker, and later served as the 41st mayor of San Francisco, the first African American to...
- Willie Colón
- Bolero Artist, Award Winner, Featured artist, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Composer, Film music contributor, Record Producer
William Anthony Colón Román is a Nuyorican salsa musician and social activist. He began his career as a trombonist, and also sings, writes, produces and acts. He is also involved in the politics of New York City and international politics.
- Willie Dixon
- Blues Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Identity, TV Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Lyricist, Featured artist, Musical Artist
William James "Willie" Dixon was an American blues musician, vocalist, songwriter, arranger and record producer. A Grammy Award winner who was proficient on both the upright bass and the guitar and as a vocalist, Dixon is perhaps best known as one of...
- Bill Clinton
- Public speaker, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, Award Nominee, Organization founder, Chivalric Order Member, Award Winner, Employer, Author
William Jefferson Clinton is an American politician who served as the 42nd President of the United States from 1993 to 2001. He previously served as Governor of Arkansas from 1979 to 1981 and 1983 to 1992, and as the state's Attorney General from...
- Ray J
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Person, Celebrity, Lyricist, TV Personality, Musical Artist, Film actor, Composer, TV Actor, Measured person
William Ray Norwood, Jr., known by his stage name Ray J, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and actor. Born in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Carson, California, he is the brother of recording artist and actress Brandy Norwood and...
- Willie Garson
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Celebrity, Person, TV Actor, TV program guest, Film actor, Measured person, Topic, Influence Node
Willie Garson is an American character actor. He has appeared in over fifty movies, usually playing minor roles. He is known for playing Stanford Blatch on the HBO series Sex and the City and in the related films Sex and the City and Sex and the City...
- Willie Stargell
- Baseball Player, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Hall of fame inductee, Identity, Person, Measured person, Athlete, Award Winner
Wilver Dornell "Willie" Stargell, nicknamed "Pops" in the later years of his career, was an American professional baseball player. He played his entire Major League Baseball career as the left fielder and first baseman for the Pittsburgh Pirates of...
- Steamboat Willie
- Short Film, Film, TV Episode, Ranked item, Topic
Mickey is a steamboat pilot captained by Pete, trying to impress Minnie and make a little music along the way.