Meaning : The Wolf, The wolf,
Pronunciation : WUWLF ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wolfe:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Wolfe:
- English Meaning: The name Wolfe is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wolfe is: Wolf.
- Teutonic Meaning: The name Wolfe is a Teutonic baby name. In Teutonic the meaning of the name Wolfe is: Wolf.
- Variant of WOLF
Definition funny of Wolfe:
- Damn we shouldn't have attacked Storm! Wolfe leads Storm. I guess we're screwed!
- "Those trees are very expensive." - a wolfe statement.
- I can't believe Heather pulled a Wolfe last night.
- Did you see Devin Wolfe's latest movie?
- "that's some nice armour, that armour is wolfe bro" "you Wolfed that guy lol" (after a player has done particularly well in pvp
- Hey, I think that guy just wolfed your wallet
Expression information Wolfe:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Wolfe:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Wolfe:
- Memorial (feat. Chelsea Wolfe) by Russian Circles feat. Chelsea Wolfe from the Album Memorial
- If Anybody Gets Funked Up (It's Gonna Be You) (Colin Wolfe Mix) by George Clinton from the Album T.A.P.O.A.F.O.M.(The Awesome Power of A Fully- Operational Mothership)
- Sunny Morning (feat. Johnny Vidacovich, Ben Wolfe & Kevin Breit) by Michael Kaeshammer from the Album Strut
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (feat. Diana Krall, Russell Malone & Ben Wolfe) by Garrison Keillor & The Cast of A Prairie Home Companion from the Album The Christmas Companion, Vol. 2
- At The Home Of The Giant Wolfe by Volkova Sisters from the Album Hope
- On The One Road (feat. the Wolfe Tones) by The High Kings from the Album Memory Lane (Amazon Exclusive Version)
- The Conversion (James Wolfe & Scratch-D of Dynamix II 440 Remodel) by Inhuman Designed from the Album The Conversion EP
- Moonfall (feat. Betsy Wolfe) by The Mystery of Edwin Drood - The 2013 New Broadway Cast from the Album The Mystery Of Edwin Drood (The 2013 New Broadway Cast Recording)
- There You Are (feat. Jim Norton, Chita Rivera, Stephanie J. Block, Will Chase, Andy Karl, Betsy Wolfe) by The Mystery of Edwin Drood - The 2013 New Broadway Cast from the Album The Mystery Of Edwin Drood (The 2013 New Broadway Cast Recording)
- Don't Quit While You're Ahead (feat. Chita Rivera, Stephanie J. Block, Betsy Wolfe, Jessie Mueller, Andy Karl,... by The Mystery of Edwin Drood - The 2013 New Broadway Cast from the Album The Mystery Of Edwin Drood (The 2013 New Broadway Cast Recording)
Books about Wolfe:
- The Wolfe: Origins of the De Wolfe Pack - Jun 10, 2014 by Kathryn Le Veque
- Look Homeward, Angel - Oct 10, 2006 by Thomas Wolfe
- Fearsome: (Fearsome Series Book 1) - Sep 29, 2013 by S. A. Wolfe
- The Backup Asset - Jul 4, 2015 by Leslie Wolfe
- Wolfe Trap (Scott Wolfe Series Book 4) - Nov 15, 2014 by S.L. Shelton
- Shadow & Claw: The First Half of 'The Book of the New Sun' - Oct 15, 1994 by Gene Wolfe
- Sword & Citadel: The Second Half of 'The Book of the New Sun' - Oct 15, 1994 by Gene Wolfe
- Letting Go (The Keaton Series) - Sep 26, 2015 by B.A. Wolfe
- Back to Blood: A Novel - Jul 2, 2013 by Tom Wolfe
- The Right Stuff - Mar 4, 2008 by Tom Wolfe
Movies about Wolfe:
- Cry Wolfe Season 22015 CC
- Cry Wolfe Season 12014 CC
- Firing Line with William F. Buckley "Tom Wolfe and His Critics"1999 Unrated CC
- Ghost Adventures: Season 32010 PG
- Nero Wolfe: The Complete Classic Whodunit Series NR
- Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga ~ Short Forms with Jennifer Wolfe2008
- Art Wolfe's Travels To The Edge2013 NR
- Nero Wolfe - The Complete First Season2001 NR
- Edge of the Earth, Corner of the Sky: The Photography of Art Wolfe2010 NR
- Nero Wolfe - The Complete Second Season2002 NR
Wiki information Wolfe:
- James Wolfe
- Deceased Person, Military Commander, Person, Author, Literature Subject, Military Person, Identity, Name source
Major General James P. Wolfe (2 January 1727 – 13 September 1759) was a British Army officer, known for his training reforms but remembered chiefly for his victory over the French in Canada. The son of a distinguished general, Lieutenant-General...
- Tom Wolfe
- Novelist, TV program guest, Film writer, Film story contributor, Topic, TV Personality, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Author
Thomas Kennerly "Tom" Wolfe, Jr. is an American author and journalist, best known for his association and influence over the New Journalism literary movement in which literary techniques are used in objective even-handed journalism. Beginning his...
- Wolfe County
- Location, US County, Dated location, Identity, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Administrative Division
Wolfe County is a county located in the U.S. state of Kentucky. As of the 2010 census, the population was 7,355. Its county seat is Campton. The county is named for Nathaniel Wolfe.
- Nero Wolfe
- Film character, Book Character, Fictional Character
Nero Wolfe is a fictional character, an armchair detective created in 1934 by American mystery writer Rex Stout. Wolfe's confidential assistant Archie Goodwin narrates the cases of the detective genius. Stout wrote 33 novels and 39 short stories from...
- Thomas Wolfe
- Novelist, Topic, Identity, Influence Node, Name source, Person, Author, Award Winner, Deceased Person
Thomas Clayton Wolfe was a major American novelist of the early twentieth century. Wolfe wrote four lengthy novels, plus many short stories, dramatic works and novellas. He is known for mixing highly original, poetic, rhapsodic, and impressionistic...
- Gene Wolfe
- Novelist, Dedicator, Literature Subject, Influence Node, Award Winner, Military Person, Long-list nominee, Author, Identity, Award Nominee
Gene Rodman Wolfe is an American science fiction and fantasy writer. He is noted for his dense, allusive prose as well as the strong influence of his Catholic faith. He is a prolific short-story writer and novelist and has won many science fiction...
- Wolfe Tone
- Author, Politician, Organization member, Organization founder, Name source, Military Person, Person, Deceased Person
Theobald Wolfe Tone, posthumously known as Wolfe Tone, was a leading Irish revolutionary figure and one of the founding members of the United Irishmen and is regarded as the father of Irish republicanism. He was captured by British forces at Lough...
- The Wolfe Tones
- Folk Ireland Artist, Composer, Musical Group, Person or entity appearing in film, , Musical Artist
The Wolfe Tones, an Irish rebel music band, incorporate elements of Irish traditional music in their songs. They take their name from the Irish rebel and patriot Theobald Wolfe Tone, one of the leaders of the Irish Rebellion of 1798, with the double...
- Wolfe Island
- Statistical region, Geographical Feature, Location, Namesake, Travel destination, Island
Wolfe Island is an island at the entrance to the Saint Lawrence River in Lake Ontario near Kingston, Ontario. Wolfe Island is part of Frontenac County, Ontario and the Township of Frontenac Islands. It is the largest of the Thousand Islands. The...
- Jenna Wolfe
- TV Journalist, Award Nominee, Person, Topic, Award Winner, TV Personality
Jenna Wolfe is a Jamaican American journalist, fitness expert and personal trainer. From 2007–2014 she was a correspondent for NBC's Today, and Sunday co-anchor from and news anchor for Weekend Today from 2012–2014. On September 12, 2014, Wolfe was...