If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wolheim:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Wolheim:
- Three Essays: On Liberty, Representative Government, The Subjection of Women - Jan 22, 1976 by John Stuart Mill and Jack Stillinger
- Dimension X: The Embassy (Dramatized) - May 9, 2007 | Original recording by Donald Wolheim and Inc. Radio Spirits
- The Tomato Caper and Other Stories of a Lifetime - Apr 2002 by Charlotte Wolheim Mannion
- Gert H. Wolheim: Gedanke und Werk - 1977 by Mona WOLHEIM
- Civil War on the Screen and Other Essays - Jul 1977 by Jack Spears
- World's Best S.F. 1 - 1971 by Donald Wolheim & Terry Carr
- The Macabre Reader (Ace D-353 ) - 1959 by Editor Donald Wolheim
- Mundos ignorados - 2010 by D. A. Wolheim
- Times Without Number with Destiny's Orbit - 1962 by John and David Grinnell (Donald Wolheim) Brunner
- Avon Fantasy Reader No. 1 February 1947 - 1947 by Donald A. (editor) Wolheim
Movies about Wolheim:
- Steam Locomotives of the World on Full Display in Vintage Film: Danger Lights (1930) [DVD] A Romance in the Great...1930
- Sin Novedad En El Frente (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2005) Lew Ayres; Louis Wolheim; John Wr1930 Unrated
- All Quiet On The Western Front / Region 2 / NTSC / Official Japanese Release / 131 mins / 1 Disc / Audio: English...
- Danger Lights- The tough boss of a railroad yard befriends a young hobo, and unwittingly places in jeopardy his...
- All Quiet on the Western Front1930
- Sin Novedad En El Frente (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2013) Lew Ayres; Louis Wolheim;1930
Wiki information Wolheim:
- Louis Wolheim
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Influence Node, Film story contributor, Film director, Topic, Deceased Person
Louis Wolheim was an American actor, of both stage and screen, whose rough physical appearance relegated him to roles mostly of thugs or villains in the movies, but whose talent allowed him to flourish on stage. His career was mostly contained during...
- Dan Wolheim
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person
Dan Wolheim was an actor.
- The Racket
- Silent Film, Adaptation, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
The Racket is an American crime film directed by Lewis Milestone and starring Thomas Meighan, Marie Prevost, Louis Wolheim, and George E. Stone. The film was produced by Howard Hughes, written by Bartlett Cormack and Tom Miranda, and was distributed...
- Drama Film, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Film
Condemned is a 1929 American black and white Pre-Code melodrama, directed by Wesley Ruggles, and starring Ronald Colman, Ann Harding, Dudley Digges, Louis Wolheim, William Elmer, and Wilhelm von Brincken. The movie was adapted by Sidney Howard from...
- Unseeing Eyes
- Silent Film, Film, Topic
Unseeing Eyes is a lost 1923 silent film north country drama produced by William Randolph Hearst and distributed by Goldwyn Pictures. Edward H. Griffith directed Lionel Barrymore, Seena Owen, Louis Wolheim and Gustav von Seyffertitz in the action...
- The Uninvited Guest
- Silent Film, Topic, Film
The Uninvited Guest is a 1924 American drama film directed by Ralph Ince, and starring Maurice "Lefty" Flynn, Jean Tolley, Mary MacLaren, William Bailey, and Louis Wolheim. A print of the film exists in the Russian film archive Gosfilmofond.
- Two Arabian Knights
- Silent Film, Netflix Title, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Film, Topic
Two Arabian Knights is an American comedy film, directed by Lewis Milestone and starring William Boyd, Mary Astor and Louis Wolheim. A silent film, Two Arabian Knights was produced by Howard Hughes and was distributed by United Artists. The...
- What Price Glory?
- Written Work, Play
What Price Glory?, a 1924 comedy-drama written by Maxwell Anderson and critic/veteran Laurence Stallings was Anderson's first commercial success, with a long run on Broadway, starring Louis Wolheim. The play depicted the rivalry between two U.S....
- Gentleman's Fate
- Film, Topic, Ranked item
Gentleman's Fate is a 1931 American Pre-Code drama film directed by Mervyn LeRoy and written by Leonard Praskins. The film stars John Gilbert, Louis Wolheim, Leila Hyams, Anita Page and Marie Prevost. The film was released on March 7, 1931, by...
- Love's Old Sweet Song
- Short Film, Topic, Film
Love's Old Sweet Song is a two-reel short film made in the DeForest Phonofilm sound-on-film process. The film was directed by J. Searle Dawley and stars Louis Wolheim, Donald Gallaher, Ernest Hilliard, and Una Merkel in her film debut.