Meaning : From the lane in the woods, From The Lane In The Woods,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : WUWD-ro ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Woodrow:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Woodrow:
- English Meaning: The name Woodrow is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Woodrow is: From the cottages in the wood.
- American Meaning: The name Woodrow is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Woodrow is: From the cottages in the wood.
- From a surname which was originally derived from a place name meaning "row of houses by a wood" in Old English. This name was popularized by American president Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924).
Definition funny of Woodrow:
- I recall Princess Di with fondness, she always gave me a woodrow.
- Did you see that Woodrow? I did, WOW!!
- Her fine-ass body is giving me Woodrow!
Expression information Woodrow:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Woodrow:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Woodrow:
- Woodrow and Edith Wilson by Bob Zentz & Jeanne McDougall Lynn Ruehlmann from the Album It Happened in the White House: True Stories of the Eight Virginia Presidents and Their Wives
- Brother Woodrow by The Afghan Whigs from the Album Gentlemen (Gentlemen at 21 Deluxe Edition)
- Woodrow the Base Head [Explicit] by Ghostface Killah from the Album Supreme Clientele [Explicit]
- Woodrow by Tom Russell from the Album Hotwalker
- Wilson, That's All (Woodrow Wilson) by Oscar Brand from the Album Presidential Campaign Songs, 1789-1996
- Woodrow by The Bill Holman Band from the Album Live
- Agent Woodrow by The Woodies from the Album Swimming in the Reverb
- Augustus and Woodrow (instrumental) by Carl Caldwell from the Album Down Another Lonesome Highway
- The Ballad of Woodrow by Janice Deardorff from the Album Just a Horse
- Brother Woodrow by The Afghan Whigs from the Album Gentlemen (Remastered)
Books about Woodrow:
- Woodrow Wilson Warmonger: A Brief Analysis of how America was Deceived into World War 1 - May 6, 2015 by M S King
- Woodrow Wilson: A Biography - Apr 5, 2011 by John Milton Cooper Jr.
- Woodrow Wilson - Jun 1, 2003 by H. W. Brands and Arthur M. Schlesinger
- Woodrow Wilson: The Essential Political Writings - Jul 2005 by Ronald J. Pestritto
- Woodrow, the White House Mouse - Sep 11, 2012 by Peter W. Barnes and Cheryl Shaw Barnes
- Woodrow Wilson and the Politics of Morality (Library of American Biography Series) - Jan 20, 1997 by John Morton Blum
- Theodore and Woodrow: How Two American Presidents Destroyed Constitutional Freedom - Nov 12, 2012 by Andrew P. Napolitano
- Woodrow Wilson's Right Hand: The Life of Colonel Edward M. House - May 23, 2006 by Godfrey Hodgson
- Woodrow Wilson and World War I: A Burden Too Great to Bear - Mar 21, 2014 by Richard Striner
- The Warrior and the Priest: Woodrow Wilson and Theodore Roosevelt - Nov 14, 1985 by John Milton Cooper Jr.
Movies about Woodrow:
- American Experience: Woodrow Wilson2002 NR
- Biography: Woodrow Wilson2006 NR
- Woodrow Wilson NR
- The Video Library of Biography: Theodore Roosevelt, General John J. Pershing, Woodrow Wilson1988 by David Wolper and Mike Wallace
- Biography - Woodrow Wilson2000 NR by A & E Biography
- Woodrow Wilson Grestest Speeches of the 20th Century
- Extreme Engineering ~ Woodrow Wilson Bridge2007 G
- The American Experience - Woodrow Wilson2005 Unrated by David McCullough and David Ogden Stiers
- WOODROW WILSON: SPOKESMAN FOR TOMORROW
- Woodrow Wilson VHS
Wiki information Woodrow:
- Woodrow Wilson
- US President, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Author, Politician, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Appointer, Organization founder, Public speaker
Thomas Woodrow Wilson was an American politician and academic who served as the 28th President of the United States from 1913 to 1921. Born and raised in the South, Wilson earned a Ph.D in political science, working as a professor and scholar at...
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- Award Winner, Business Operation, Organization, Website Owner, Location, Nonprofit organization, Namesake, Employer, Periodical Publisher
The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, located in Washington, D.C., is a United States Presidential Memorial that was established as part of the Smithsonian Institution by an act of Congress in 1968. It is also a highly recognised...
- Woody Harrelson
- Actor, Celebrity, Featured artist, Theater Director, Identity, Diet follower, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, TV Producer, Award Winner
Woodrow Tracy "Woody" Harrelson is an American actor, activist and playwright. He is a double Academy Award nominee, seven-time Emmy Award nominee and one-time winner. His breakout role came in 1985, joining the television sitcom Cheers as bartender...
- Woodrow Wilson High School
- Secondary school, School, Location, Employer, Educational Institution, Organization
Woodrow Wilson High School is a public secondary school located at 100 South Glasgow Drive in the Lakewood neighborhood of East Dallas, Texas in the ZIP code 75214. It was named in honor of former U.S. president Woodrow Wilson, who died just three...
- Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
- Academic institution
The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation is a private non-profit operating foundation based in Princeton, New Jersey. It administers programs that support leadership development and build organizational capacity in education. Its current...
- Woodrow Wyatt
- Politician, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Woodrow Lyle Wyatt, Baron Wyatt of Weeford, was a British politician, published author, journalist and broadcaster, close to the Queen Mother, Margaret Thatcher and Rupert Murdoch. For the last 20 years of his life, he was chairman of the state...
- Woody Hayes
- American Football Head Coach, Film actor, Military Person, Athlete, Person, Topic, Name source, Deceased Person, American football player, Identity
Wayne Woodrow "Woody" Hayes was an American football player and coach. He served as the head coach at Denison University, Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and The Ohio State University, compiling a career college football record of 238 wins, 72...
- Woodrow Wilson High School
- School, Organization, Educational Institution, Employer
Woodrow Wilson High School is a secondary school in Washington, D.C.. It serves grades 9 through 12, as part of the District of Columbia Public Schools. The school is located in the Tenleytown neighborhood, at the intersection of Chesapeake Street...
- Woodrow Parfrey
- Actor, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor
Woodrow Parfrey was an American film and television actor from the 1950s to the early 1980s. He appeared on Broadway in Advise and Consent.
- Taylor Woodrow
- Construction Business, Defunct Organization, Employer, Organization, Business Operation
Taylor Woodrow was one of the largest housebuilding and general construction companies in Britain. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange and was a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index until its merger with rival George Wimpey to create Taylor...