Meaning : Carpenter, Worker,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : RIET ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wright:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Wright:
- English Meaning: The name Wright is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Wright is: Craftsman.
- American Meaning: The name Wright is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Wright is: Craftsman.
- Anglo-Saxon Meaning: The name Wright is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Wright is: Tradesman.
- From an occupational surname meaning "craftsman", ultimately from Old English wyrhta. Famous bearers of the surname were the Wright brothers (Wilbur 1867-1912 and Orville 1871-1948), the inventors of the first successful airplane, and Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959), an American architect.
Definition funny of Wright:
- That's Mr. Wright over there, and that's all mine so back off!
- the wright made a much better wooden horse than jesus.
- -- damn, you're so wright.
- wright; not write or right not left or wrong; wright
- There is a muffin which is extremely good-tasting, but it will give you diabetes, and make you fat. Fatter than fat. It will make you enormous, but totally worth it, because it's truly delicious. This muffin is therefor wright.
Expression information Wright:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Wright:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Wright:
- So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright - Simon & Garfunkel
- I Guess I'll Smoke (feat. Dizzy Wright & Layzie Bone) [Explicit] by Futuristic from the Album I Guess I'll Smoke (feat. Dizzy Wright & Layzie Bone) [Explicit]
- Fort Collins (feat. Dizzy Wright) [Explicit] by Hopsin from the Album Pound Syndrome [Explicit]
- Baby [feat. Betty Wright] by Angie Stone from the Album The Art of Love & War
- This Song In Me [feat. Lizz Wright] by Kendrick Scott Oracle from the Album We Are The Drum
- Cornered (From "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney") by Retro Crowd from the Album Objection Collection
- Fly Away (Featured In Just Wright) by Free & Easy from the Album Songs From Your Favorite Comedy Movies
- Smokin' Love (Remix) [feat. Collie Buddz, Dizzy Wright, Iration & J Boog] by Stick Figure from the Album Smokin' Love (Remix) [feat. Collie Buddz, Dizzy Wright, Iration & J Boog]
- Rite Nah (feat. Dizzy Wright) [Explicit] by Trademark Da Skydiver from the Album Rite Nah (feat. Dizzy Wright) - Single [Explicit]
- You Brought Me Through This (Db) Originally Performed by Timothy Wright (Instrumental Karaoke Version) by Fruition Music from the Album Instrumental Gospel Tracks Vol. 8
Books about Wright:
- The Wright Brothers - May 5, 2015 by David McCullough
- Frank Lloyd Wright - Jun 29, 2015 by Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer and Peter Gössel
- Surprised by Hope: Rethinking Heaven, the Resurrection, and the Mission of the Church - Feb 5, 2008 by N. T. Wright
- The Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies - Oct 1, 2015 by Capcom
- Simply Good News: Why the Gospel Is News and What Makes It Good - Jan 6, 2015 by N. T. Wright
- Thirteen Days in September: The Dramatic Story of the Struggle for Peace - Apr 28, 2015 by Lawrence Wright
- Spiral of Need (Mercury Pack) - Sep 29, 2015 by Suzanne Wright
- Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief - Nov 5, 2013 by Lawrence Wright
- Simply Christian: Why Christianity Makes Sense - Feb 9, 2010 by N. T. Wright
- The Paul Debate: Critical Questions for Understanding the Apostle - Oct 8, 2015 by N. T. Wright
Movies about Wright:
- Just Wright: World Premiere2010 NR CC
- Just Wright2012 PG CC
- Just Wright: In Character with Queen Latifah2010 NR
- Finding Mr. Wright2011 NR
- Frank Lloyd Wright: Murder, Myth and Modernism2005 NR CC
- Richard Wright: Native Son, Author And Activist2006 NR CC
- Just Wright2010 PG
- Just Wright: In Character with Common2010 NR
- What's Going on Taste Live at the Isle of Wright2015 NR
- Leonard Cohen: Live at the Isle of Wright 19702009 NR
Wiki information Wright:
- Wright brothers
- Name source, Employer, Organization, Business Operation, Inventor, Identity, Aircraft designer, Aircraft manufacturer
The Wright brothers, Orville and Wilbur, were two American brothers, inventors, and aviation pioneers who are credited with inventing and building the world's first successful airplane and making the first controlled, powered and sustained...
- Wright R-1820
- Project focus, Aircraft Engine Type, Engine
The Wright R-1820 Cyclone 9 was an American radial engine developed by Curtiss-Wright, widely used on aircraft in the 1930s through 1950s. It was produced under license in Spain as the Hispano-Suiza 9V or Hispano-Wright 9V.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Location, Airport, Military post, Dated location, Statistical region
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base and census-designated place just east of Dayton, Ohio in Greene and Montgomery counties. It includes both Wright and Patterson Fields, which were originally Wilbur Wright Field and...
- Aerospace Business, Aircraft manufacturer, Business Operation, Issuer, Organization, Employer, Ranked item, Brand, Literature Subject
The Curtiss-Wright Corporation is an American-based, global diversified product manufacturer and service provider for the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets. Born in 1929 from the consolidation of Curtiss, Wright, and various supplier...
- N. T. Wright
- Topic, Religious Leader, Author, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician
Nicholas Thomas "Tom" Wright is a leading New Testament scholar and retired Anglican bishop. In academia, he is published as N. T. Wright, but otherwise tends to be known as Tom Wright. Between 2003 and his retirement in 2010, he was the Bishop of...
- Wright Flyer
- Asset, Aircraft model
The Wright Flyer was the first successful heavier-than-air powered aircraft. It was designed and built by the Wright brothers. They flew it four times on December 17, 1903, near Kill Devil Hills, about four miles south of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina,...
- Wright R-3350 Duplex-Cyclone
- Project focus, Aircraft Engine Type, Engine
The Wright R-3350 Duplex-Cyclone was one of the most powerful radial aircraft engines produced in the United States. It was a twin-row, supercharged, air-cooled, radial engine with 18 cylinders. Power ranged from 2,200 to over 3,700 hp, depending on...
- Robin Wright
- Actor, Celebrity, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Person, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Featured artist, Identity, TV program guest
Robin Gayle Wright is an American actress and television director. She was previously credited as Robin Wright Penn. Wright first gained attention when starring in the NBC soap opera Santa Barbara as Kelly Capwell from 1984 to 1988, for which she...
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- Organization founder, Deceased Person, Name source, Architect, Person, Influence Node, Author, Topic, Identity, Award Winner
Frank Lloyd Wright was an American architect, interior designer, writer, and educator, who designed more than 1,000 structures, 532 of which were completed. Wright believed in designing structures that were in harmony with humanity and its...
- West Coast hip hop Artist, Deceased Person, Organization member, Person or entity appearing in film, Record Producer, Award Nominee, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film subject, Topic, Person
Eric Lynn Wright, better known by his stage name Eazy-E, was an American rapper who performed solo and in the hip hop group N.W.A. Wright is affectionately called "The Godfather of Gangsta rap". He was born to Richard and Kathie Wright in Compton,...