Meaning : Fair, white, blessed, Fair, White, Blessed,
Origin : Welsh,
Pronunciation : WIN ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Wyn:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Wyn:
- Welsh Meaning: The name Wyn is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Wyn is: Handsome.
- Derived from Welsh gwyn meaning "blessed, white, fair".
Definition funny of Wyn:
- Effemhard: zomg Stavis you n00b you just got pwnz0r'd by Xerona! Stavis: lolz I don't care, Xerona's fricken HAWT! ;DDD Effemhard: lawlz ftwyn!!
- -Yo you good? --Yea wyn? -eighth for 45? --fasho
- david wyn roberts
Expression information Wyn:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Songs about Wyn:
- Sarah Wynn - Alien Ant Farm
- More (Gareth Wyn Remix) by Usher from the Album More
- The Lambs' Fold Vale (Pant Corlan yr Wyn) by Robin Huw Bowen, Welsh Triple Harp from the Album Harp Music of Wales - Cerddoriaeth Telyn Cymru
- Y Gwr A'I Farch/Pant Corlan Yr Wyn by Ar Log from the Album Gorau Gwerin / The Best Of Welsh Folk Music
- Rhosyn Wyn / Winterrose by June Tabor from the Album Rosa Mundi
- Anton Goosen Medley: Klein Bietjie Wyn / Byeboerwa / Harlekyn / Hanoverstraat / Kalbassies / Geelperskereen by Eclips from the Album Lente
- Beautiful (feat. Polaroid) [Gareth Wyn Beat That Remix] by Gareth Wyn from the Album Beautiful (feat. Polaroid)
- Beautiful (feat. Polaroid) [Gareth Wyn Rave Off Radio Edit] by Gareth Wyn from the Album Beautiful (feat. Polaroid)
- Beautiful (feat. Polaroid) [Gareth Wyn Rave Off Remix] by Gareth Wyn from the Album Beautiful (feat. Polaroid)
- Beautiful (Gareth Wyn Beat That Remix) by Gareth Wyn feat. Polaroid from the Album Beautiful
Books about Wyn:
- Wyn Dead Walk (A Novel of Terrwyn Harvey Book 1) - Nov 26, 2013 by A. Rosemary Mauller
- A Course in Phonology - Jun 2, 1999 by Iggy Roca and Wyn Johnson
- The Life of Haydn (Musical Lives) - Jan 17, 2013 by David Wyn Jones
- Wyn Ghosts Moan: A Novelette of Terrwyn Harvey - Aug 31, 2015 by A. Rosemary Mauller
- Chaos is the New Calm (American Poets Continuum) - May 1, 2010 by Wyn Cooper
- Beethoven: The Pastoral Symphony (Cambridge Music Handbooks) - Jan 26, 1996 by David Wyn Jones
- Benito Cereno (Bedford College Editions) - Dec 19, 2006 by Herman Melville and Wyn Kelley
- The Marquess of Bath: Lord of Love - Nov 1, 2010 by Wyn-Ellis and Nesta Wyn Ellis
- The Symphony in Beethoven's Vienna - Jul 19, 2012 by David Wyn Jones
- Bedford Anthology of American Literature, 2e V1 & Benito Cereno - Jul 12, 2013 by Susan Belasco and Linck Johnson
Movies about Wyn:
- Elgar - The Dream of Gerontius / Philip Langridge, Catherine Wyn-Rogers, Alastair Miles, Andrew Davis, BBC Symphony...2006 NR
- Slate, Wyn & Me R
- Benjamin Britten - The Turn of the Screw / Padmore · Milne · Wyn Davies · Montague · City of London Sinfonia ·...2008 NR
- Benjamin Britten - The Turn of the Screw / Padmore · Milne · Wyn Davies · Montague · City of London Sinfonia ·...2005 NR
- Slate, Wyn & Me1987 R by Sigrid Thornton and Simon Burke
- Hedd Wyn1996 Unrated by Huw Garmon and Catrin Fychan
- Britten: The Rape Of Lucretia
- Slate Wyn & Me Unrated
- American Psycho 2  / Region 2 PAL European Edition DVD / Language: English / Subtitles: English / Actors...2001
Wiki information Wyn:
- Hedd Wyn
- Military Person, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Hedd Wyn was a Welsh language poet who was killed during the Battle of Passchendaele in World War I. He was posthumously awarded the bard's chair at the 1917 National Eisteddfod. Evans, who had been awarded several chairs for his poetry, was inspired...
- Alun Wyn Jones
- Athlete, Person, Identity, Measured person
Alun Wyn Jones is a Welsh international rugby union player, currently playing for the Ospreys in the Pro 12.
- Geraint Wyn Davies
- Actor, Award Winner, Theater Actor, Influence Node, TV Director, Film director, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Award Nominee
Geraint Wyn Davies is a stage, film and television actor and a director. Born in Wales and educated in Canada, he has worked in Britain, Canada and the United States of America. Possibly his most famous role was that of Nick Knight in the Canadian...
- Hedd Wyn
- Biographical Film, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Hedd Wyn is a 1992 Welsh anti-war biopic, written by Alan Llwyd and directed by Paul Turner. Based on the life of Ellis Humphrey Evans, killed in the First World War, the cinematography starkly contrasts the lyrical beauty of the poet's native...
- Wyn Davies
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Ronald Wyn Davies is a Welsh former professional footballer who made over 550 Football League appearances in the 1960s and 1970s, and who was also capped by Wales.
- Tammy Wynette
- Country Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Social network user, Award Nominee, Composer, Person, Award Winner, Broadcast Artist, Film actor
Virginia Wynette Pugh, known professionally by her stage name Tammy Wynette, was an American country music singer-songwriter and one of country music's best-known artists and biggest-selling female singers. She was an American icon and a country...
- Cerith Wyn Evans
- Author, Person, Film cinematographer, Film editor
Cerith Wyn Evans is a Welsh conceptual artist, sculptor and film-maker.
- Ieuan Wyn Jones
- Politician, Identity, Person
Ieuan Wyn Jones is a Welsh politician who was the Deputy First Minister in the Welsh Assembly Government from 2007 to 2011. He was the Member of the National Assembly for Wales for the Ynys Môn constituency from 1999 to 2013, and he was also leader...
- Wynton Marsalis
- Bandleader, Musical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Musical Group, Film actor, Award Winner, TV Actor, Film music contributor, Influence Node
Wynton Learson Marsalis is a trumpeter, composer, teacher, music educator, and artistic director of jazz at Lincoln Center in New York City, United States. Marsalis has promoted the appreciation of classical and jazz music often to young audiences....
- Wyn Hoop
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Musician
Wyn Hoop is a German singer, birth name Winfried Lüssenhop, best known for his participation in the 1960 Eurovision Song Contest. Born in Hannover, in the early 1950s, Hoop formed a jazz band called the Capitellos, who toured and worked on radio...