If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Xie:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Xie:
- Wow! That guy looks like such a xie!!!
- Last nite i Xie'd my girlfriend. She screamed so loud the neighbors called the cops!
- you're stupid. you wanna xie up that sentence? you're fuckin stupid, fag.
- That Kevin guy is such a Xie!
Songs about Xie:
- Shou Xie De Cong Qian by Jay Chou from the Album Aiyo, Not Bad
- Mei Tian Ai Ni Duo Yi Xie by Jacky Cheung from the Album Cantonese 101 (6 CD)
- Xie Xie Ni De Mei Hao by Yen-j from the Album Thanks Your Greatness
- Xie Zi Te Da Hao by Jay Chou from the Album Aiyo, Not Bad
- Happy Together (Chun Guang Zha Xie) by Valen Hsu from the Album When The Night Falls...Do You Hear (me) ?
- Ni Bei Xie Zai Wo De Ge Li (Album Version) by Ella Chen from the Album Across The Trouble Water
- Chun Guang Zha Xie (Album Version) by Leslie Cheung from the Album Cross Cover
- Xiao Yu Xie Li Ke Bai I by Studio Musicians from the Album Secret
- Zhong Ruan Xie Zou Qu < Yun Nan Hui Yi > Di Er Le Zhang : Man Ban (Zhongruan Concerto:Reminiscences of Yunnan... by Central Ensemble Of Chinese Orchestra from the Album La Sa Xing . Yun Nan Hui Yi (Reminiscences Of Yunnan)
- Zhong Ruan Xie Zou Qu < Yun Nan Hui Yi > Di San Le Zhang : Kuai Ban (Zhongruan Concerto:Reminiscences of Yunnan... by Central Ensemble Of Chinese Orchestra from the Album La Sa Xing . Yun Nan Hui Yi (Reminiscences Of Yunnan)
Books about Xie:
- Xie's Veterinary Acupuncture - Feb 6, 2007 by Huisheng Xie and Vanessa Preast
- Xie's Chinese Veterinary Herbology - May 18, 2010 by Huisheng Xie and Vanessa Preast
- Statistical Methods for Categorical Data Analysis, 2nd Edition - Oct 1, 2008 by Yu Xie and Daniel Powers
- A Woman Soldier's Own Story - Oct 15, 2001 by Bingying Xie and Lily Chia Brissman
- Women in Science: Career Processes and Outcomes - Jan 18, 2006 by Yu Xie and Kimberlee A. Shauman
- Conversational Mandarin Chinese Online (Simplified Character Version) - Jun 7, 2007 by Tianwei Xie
- Xie's Chinese Veterinary Herbal Handbook, 3rd Edition - 2011 by Huisheng Xie, DVM, PhD, MS and Lauren R. Frank, DVM, CVA
- A Primer for Advanced Beginners of Chinese, Simplified Characters : Volume 1 - Sep 15, 2004 by Duanduan Li and Irene Liu
- Dynamic Documents with R and knitr, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series) - Jun 22, 2015 by Yihui Xie
- Marriage and Cohabitation (Population and Development Series) - Oct 15, 2010 by Arland Thornton and William G. Axinn
Movies about Xie:
- Shaolin Drunkard2002 Unrated
- Bury Me High1991 Unrated
- You Are the Apple of My Eye DVD2012
- Wu Tang Master1997 NR by Cheung-Yan Yuen and Lung Chin
- White Lotus Cult1993 Unrated
- The Eternal Evil of Asia1995 Unrated
- Crimson Palm2001 by Yanyan Chen and Kuang Chao Chiang
- Ren pi guo zheng xie1998 G by Billy Chow and Yuk-Ling Chow
- Xie jian mu dan hong1998 by Julie Yeh Feng and Jeanette Yu Wei
- Bi xie lan tian1998
Wiki information Xie:
- Fiona Xie
- Actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, Film actor, TV Personality
Fiona Xie is a Singaporean actress, host, and contracted artiste under MediaCorp. She works on both the English-language Channel 5 and Chinese-language Channel 8. She has also endorsed products such as Marigold's fruit juices and OSIM's massage...
- Xie Xingfang
- Person, Identity, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Xie Xingfang is a female badminton player from the China. She is a two-time world champion women's singles. Her first big title was in girl's doubles, with her provincial team mate Zhang Jiewen, at the World Junior Championships in 1998. She has also...
- Xie Na
- Actor, Film actor, Film music contributor, Person, Topic
Xie Na, also known as "Nana," is a Chinese host, singer and actress. She is famous for co-hosting the Hunan Satellite TV program Happy Camp with fellow hosts He Jiong, Li Weijia, Du Haitao, and Wu Xin. She graduated from Sichuan Normal University,...
- Xie Jin
- Film writer, Person, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Film director, Film actor, Award Nominee
Xie Jin was an influential Chinese film director. He rose to prominence in 1957, directing the film Woman Basketball Player No. 5, and is considered one of the Third Generation directors of China. Most recently he was known for the direction of The...
- Nicholas Tse
- Actor, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Identity, Film actor, , Guitarist, Musician, Award Winner
Nicholas Tse a.k.a. Tse Ting-fung, Chinese: 謝霆鋒, is a Hong Kong actor, singer, songwriter, musician, entrepreneur, and martial artist. Tse is a member of the Emperor Entertainment Group. Tse initially entered the entertainment industry in 1996 as a...
- Xie Shaoguang
- Actor, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor
Xie Shaoguang, also known as Cha Shao-Kwong, is a retired Singaporean actor best known for acting in many Chinese-language television series produced by MediaCorp Channel 8. Since the start of his acting career in 1989 in the television series A...
- Xie Jun
- Person, Chess Player
Xie Jun is a chess grandmaster from China. She had two reigns as Women's World Chess Champion, from 1991 to 1996 and again from 1999 to 2001. Xie is only the second woman to have two reigns, the other being Elisabeth Bykova. In 1991, Xie became...
- Xie Hui
- Soccer Forward, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person
Xie Hui is a retired Chinese professional football player who currently is hired as an assistant manager for Shanghai Shenhua. He is one-eighth English; his great-grandmother was English.
- Andy Xie
- Economist, Person
Andy Xie is an independent economist based in Shanghai, and the former Morgan Stanley star chief Asia-Pacific economist famous for his contrarian and provocative views. He left Morgan Stanley abruptly in October 2006 when an internal email that he...
- Xie Lingyun
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Xie Lingyun, also known as the Duke of Kangle, was one of the foremost Chinese poets of the Southern and Northern Dynasties and a famous practitioner of the Six Dynasties poetry.