Meaning : Stay In Peace, Stay in Peace,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Xola:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Songs about Xola:
- Xola by Sons of Xoul from the Album Music for the Heart (Chapter1)
- Xola by Sange from the Album Xola
- Xola by Thandokazi from the Album Imvelaphi
- Xola by Bongo Boyz from the Album The Hits Made Famous By The Soul Brothers, Vol. 2
- Xola by Inyon' Emhlophe from the Album Bayas'xabanisa
- Xola by Soul Brothers from the Album Xola
- Xola (Instrumental) by Bhashwana from the Album Iyashisa Induku
- Xola (Original Mix) by Masi Mello Drago from the Album The Deep EP
- Xola Mntwan'omuntu by Bhashwana from the Album Iyashisa Induku
- Xola Moya Wami by Ithwasa Langempela from the Album Amakhehla (Goba Lugongolo, Pt. 2)
Books about Xola:
- The Vapor - Nov 19, 2012 by Xola Malik
- Everything We Know About Leadership: Is Less Than We Still Have to Learn - May 19, 2014 | Unabridged by Jeff Golden and Doug Mackey
- (CAT).164.BLAU/XOLA I L'ANGELET, LA (VAIXELL VAPOR) - Dec 1, 2009 by Atxaga, Bernardo ; Hernàndez, Pau Joan
- Xolas -
- The Intuitive Advisor: A Medical Doctor Teaches You How to Solve Your Most Pressing Health Problems - May 1, 2010 by Mona Lisa Schulz M.D. Ph.D.
- Spanish Lessons: Workbook 1 (Spanish Edition) - Feb 11, 2012 by Pascuala Miller
- Story Books: Level 2: Uphi Xola? (The Prep Series: a Multilingual Reading & Writing Series (for English, Afrikaans... -
- Marothwana Mabedi: Level 2: O Kae Xola? (Prep Series) (Pedi Edition) - Oct 31, 1995 by UCT School of Education
- Storieboeke: Waar is Xola? Vlak 2 (Prep Series) (Afrikaans Edition) - Dec 25, 1995 by Burchell Blyth
- Catalonia Plates (spring 2015) - Apr 28, 2015 by Catalonia Plates
Wiki information Xola:
- Metro Xola
Metro Xola is a station on Line 2 of the Mexico City Metro system. It is located in the Colonia Moderna and Colonia Alamos districts of the Benito Juárez borough of Mexico City, directly south of the city centre on Calzada de Tlalpan. It is a surface...
- Xola Malik
- Hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Topic, Record Producer, Featured artist, Musician
Steven Spence, best known by his stage name Kid Sensation, is an American rapper. Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, Spence made his debut as a guest rapper featured on Sir Mix-A-Lot's album Swass, where he appeared on the tracks "Rippin'" and...
- Prescription drug, Medical Treatment, Chemical Element, Drug, Drug ingredient
Omalizumab is a humanized antibody originally designed to reduce sensitivity to inhaled or ingested allergens, especially in the control of moderate to severe allergic asthma, which does not respond to high doses of corticosteroids. It has been...
- Ajene Xola
- Fictional Character, Film character
Ajene Xola is a fictional character from the 2005 film The Interpreter.
- Xola Honono
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Xola Honono is an actor.
- Xola Luse
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Xola Luse is an actor.
- Xola Mama
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Xola Mkefe
- Award Nominee, Person
Xola Mkefe is a SAFTA award nominated artist.
- Xola Moya
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
Xolas is the supreme deity of the Kawésqar of Tierra del Fuego. He is said to place the soul into every body at birth, and receives it back after death to await rebirth.