Meaning : Spring,
Origin : Vietnamese,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Xua:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Xua:
- 01 - Diem Xua - Ngoc Lan by Ngoc Lan from the Album Ngoc Lan - 46 Bai Tinh Ca Hay Nhat _ CD3
- Tinh Xua Nghia Cu by Quang Linh from the Album Top Hits 14-Mot Thoang Viet Nam
- Tinh Xua Nghia Cu 1 by Suta Zither from the Album Moi Nguoi Mot Giac Mo
- Tinh Xua Nghia Cu 2 by Jimmy Nguyen from the Album Tuong Da Phoi Pha
- Tinh Xua Nghia Cu 3 by Suta Zither from the Album Loi Hua Da Qua
- Bien Nho , Diem Xua by Uyen Thanh from the Album Nhac Tinh Cho Ky Niem
- Diem Xua by Dam Vinh Hung from the Album Xin Loi Tinh Yeu
- Diem Xua by Diva Viet from the Album Diem Xua
- Khu Pho Ngay Xua by Giao Linh from the Album Chuyen Do Vi Tuyen
- Noi Lai Tinh Xua by Giao Linh from the Album Chuyen Do Vi Tuyen
Books about Xua:
- Tap truyen Sai Gon xua (Vietnamese Edition) - Feb 20, 2015 by Khoi N. Bui
- Once in Vietnam: A Magic Cross-Bow and Other Stories/Ngay Xua O Que Huong Toi: Chiec No Than (English and Vietnamese... - Jun 1982 by Tran Van Dien and Kim Bang
- Once in Vietnam: A Shadow on the Wall and Other Stories (Ngay xua o que huong toi) - Jun 1982 by Tran Van Dien
- Love an Electrical Engineer: A Panacea for Our Bright World - Feb 14, 2015 by Dr. Ase L. Xua
- KUAILE HANYU Workbook(Japanese Edition) (Chinese Edition) - Jan 12, 2009 by li XiaoQi and Luo Qingsong
- KUAILE HANYU Students book(Japanese Edition) (Chinese Edition) - Jan 12, 2009 by li XiaoQi and Luo Qingsong
- KUAILE HANYU Teachers book(Japanese Edition) (Chinese Edition) - Jan 12, 2009 by li XiaoQi and Luo Qingsong
- KUAILE HANYU Word & Phrase Cards(Japanese Edition) (Chinese Edition) - Jan 12, 2009 by li XiaoQi and Luo Qingsong
- KUAILE HANYU Wall Pictures(Ukrainian Edition) (Chinese Edition) - Jan 2, 2010 by li XiaoQi and Luo Qingsong
- KUAILE HANYU Workbook(Ukrainian Edition) (Chinese Edition) - Jan 2, 2010 by li XiaoQi and Luo Qingsong
Movies about Xua:
- Tình Xua Nghia Cu 12011 Unrated
- Duy Khanh - Nhung Ngay Xua Than Ai2001
- Tình Xua Nghia Cu 22011 Unrated
- Cai Luong: Hoa No Loi Xua2002 NR
- Chim Sao Ngay Xua2001
- Paris by Night 78: Duong Xua
Wiki information Xua:
- Person or entity appearing in film, Founding Figure, Architect, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Deceased Person, Author, Topic
Xuanzang, born Chen Hui or Chen Yi, was a Chinese Buddhist monk, scholar, traveller, and translator who described the interaction between China and India in the early Tang dynasty. Born in what is now Henan province around 602, from boyhood he took...
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Fictional Character, TV Character, Film character, Book Character
Xuanzang is a central character in the novel Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en. The character is based on the historical Buddhist monk Xuanzang. He is mainly referred to as Tang Sanzang in the novel. The title Sanzang refers to his mission to seek...
- Topic, Monarch, Film story contributor, Family, Person or entity appearing in film, Family member, Author, Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Puyi, of the Manchu Aisin Gioro clan, commonly known as Henry Pu Yi, was the last Emperor of China and the twelfth and final ruler of the Qing dynasty. While still a child, he ruled as the Xuantong Emperor from 1908 until his abdication on 12...
- Administrative Division, Statistical region, Chinese prefecture-level city, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Xuancheng is a city in the southeast of Anhui province. Originally founded in 109 BCE, Xuancheng has over 2,000 years of history. Located in the lower Yangtze River drainage basin and Yangtze River Delta, it borders Wuhu to the northwest, Chizhou to...
Xuanxue, Neo-Taoism, or Neo-Daoism is the focal school of thought in Chinese philosophy from the third to sixth century CE. Xuanxue philosophers combined elements of Confucianism and Taoism to reinterpret the Yijing, Daodejing, and Zhuangzi. The name...
- Zhou Xuan
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Film actor
Zhou Xuan, also romanized as Chow Hsuan, was an iconic Chinese singer and film actress. By the 1940s, she had become one of China's seven great singing stars. She was the best known of the seven, nicknamed the "Golden Voice", and had a concurrent...
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Xuanwei is a county-level city, under the jurisdiction of Qujing, in Yunnan Province, China.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Xuanhanosaurus is a genus of theropod dinosaur which lived during the Jurassic of China. The type species Xuanhanosaurus qilixiaensis was named by Dong Zhiming in 1984. The generic name refers to Xuanhan County in Sichuan, while the specific name is...
- Easter Xua
- Camera Operator, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Topic, Person
Easter Xua is a camera operator.
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Xuanhuaceratops is a genus of dinosaur from the Late Jurassic Period. A member of the family Chaoyangsauridae, it was one of the earliest ceratopsians. The fossils were found in Hebei Province, northeastern China. This dinosaur was described in a...