Meaning : Supplanter,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yaak:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Yaak:
- Teenager 1: I dropped all my rice. Teenager 2: Such a yaak.
Songs about Yaak:
- 1 2 3 (One Two Three) - Yaak Lab Mix by Good September from the Album Good Step
- 1 2 3 (Yaak Lab Mix) by Good September from the Album Good Step
- We gat the game (Yaak Anthem) by T.J from the Album Hero's Son
- Yaak by Moebius Story Leidecker from the Album Snowghost Pieces
- Yaak [Explicit] by Pyramid Murdock feat. Pyramid Vritra, Pyramid Quince, Tyler Major from the Album The Eye [Explicit]
- Yaak River Sunrise by Doug Higgins from the Album Montana Dreams
- Yaak'os Bikahyu by Bertrand Nadel from the Album Mohave
- Yaar Eva Yaak Eva by Chinmayi from the Album Haadhi Beedhi Love Story (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Yaak:
- The Book of Yaak - Sep 15, 1997 by Rick Bass
- The Roadless Yaak: Reflections and Observations About One of Our Last Great Wilderness Areas - Aug 1, 2002 by Rick Bass
- Brown Dog of the Yaak: Essays on Art and Activism (Credo series) - Jul 28, 1999 by Rick Bass and Scott Slovic
- Loud Singer and Little Bird: Nipilaaq and Ukillaq and (Oo keel' yaak) of the Arctic Missions - 1998 by Harley D. Shield and Martha Shield
- The Wild Marsh: Four Seasons at Home in Montana - Jul 1, 2009 by Rick Bass
- How It Looks Going Back: Growing Up In The Montana Woods - Nov 18, 2009 by Doris Knowles Pulis
- Colter: The True Story of the Best Dog I Ever Had - Jun 1, 2001 by Rick Bass
- Yaak Saraey - 2010 by Mustansar Hussain Tarar
- Yaak River - Surface Management Map - 2009 by BLM
- Gesprach mit dem Stein: Gedichte (German Edition) - 1992 by Yaak Karsunke
Wiki information Yaak:
- Yaak, Montana
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Yaak is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Lincoln County, Montana, United States. It is located along the Yaak River, within the Kootenai National Forest. As of the 2010 census, its population was 248. It has frequently been...
- Yaak River
- Body Of Water, River, Location, Geographical Feature
The Yaak River is a tributary of the Kootenay River in the U.S. state of Montana and the Canadian province of British Columbia.
- Yaak Karsunke
- Writer, Author, Film actor, Topic, Person
Yaak Karsunke is a German author and actor. The son of an engineer and the procurer of a publishing house, he grew up in the borough of Pankow. In 1949 his family moved to Friedenau. Here Karsunke attended Gymnasium. In 1953 he passed the Abitur and...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Yaakov Shwekey
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Yaakov Shwekey is an Orthodox Jewish recording artist and musical entertainer. Through his father, he is of Egyptian and Syrian Sephardic heritage; his mother is Ashkenazi.
- Yaakov Peri
- Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician
Ya'akov Peri is a former head of the Israeli security agency Shin Bet and currently a member of the Knesset for Yesh Atid. He headed Shin Bet between 1988 and 1994, after which he entered the business world. He became an MK in 2013 and was appointed...
- Yes or No
- Romantic comedy Film, Film, Topic
Yes or No is a Thai Film starring Sucharat "Aom" Manaying and Suppanad "Tina" Jitaleela. It was directed by Sarasawadee Wongsompetch. Yes or No seems to be the first film giving a serious lead role to a Tom character played by Jittaleela while...
- Bais Yaakov
- Employer, Educational Institution, Organization
Bais Yaakov is a common name for Orthodox full-time Jewish elementary and secondary schools throughout the world for Jewish girls from religious families. While these schools share the Bais Yaakov name, they are not necessarily affiliated, though...
- Yaak Entertainment
- Employer, Organization, Business Operation