Meaning : Supplanter,
Pronunciation : YAH-kahf (Russian) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yakov:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Yakov:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Yakov is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Yakov is: Supplanter.
- Russian Meaning: The name Yakov is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Yakov is: Supplanter.
- Russian and Bulgarian form of JACOB (or JAMES), and a Hebrew variant transcription of YAAKOV.
Definition funny of Yakov:
- "ey max, this yakov broke your piece.."
- "Dude who is that who keeps trying to mess with our business and make our lives miserable?, He is SUCH a Yakov"
Expression information Yakov:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Yakov:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Yakov:
- Al Tira Avdi Ya'kov by Al Watsky & The Djangle Box Project from the Album The Djangle Box Project
- Al Tiro Avdi Yakov (Be Not Afraid) by Simon Wynberg from the Album Songs Of My People
- Dror Ikra (feat. Avremi Roth, Menachem Bristowski & Yakov Rosenfeld) by Martin Meir Widerker from the Album The Queen of Shabbat 2
- Hamavdil (feat. Yakov Rosenfeld, Avremi Roth & Menachem Bristowski) by Martin Meir Widerker from the Album The Queen of Shabbat 2
- Hundred Wishes (Yakov Remix) by L Jay from the Album Hundred Wishes
- Ki Eshmera Shabbat (feat. Yakov Rosenfeld, Avremi Roth & Menachem Bristowski) by Martin Meir Widerker from the Album The Queen of Shabbat 2
- Medley 5 (V'Hoer Eineinu, Shoshanas Yakov, M'shoich, A Letter to Moshiach, Henay Yomim Bo'im) by Yossi Green from the Album Zimriah
- Menucha Vesimcha (feat. Menachem Bristowski, Yakov Rosenfeld & Avremi Roth) by Martin Meir Widerker from the Album The Queen of Shabbat 2
- Rabi Yakov (Rabbi Jakob) by Teapacks from the Album Shvil Klipot Hagarinim (The Path Of Nutshell Seeds)
- Retze Vehachlitzeinu (feat. Yakov Rosenfeld, Avremi Roth & Menachem Bristowski) by Martin Meir Widerker from the Album The Queen of Shabbat 2
Books about Yakov:
- Yakov and the Seven Thieves - Jun 2004 by Madonna and Gennady Spirin
- Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer - Apr 27, 2015 by Yakov Fain
- Yakov Perelman's Physics For Entertainment - Oct 22, 2011 by Yakov Perelman
- Hair Tea - Jan 5, 2015 by Barbara Yakov
- Figures for Fun: Stories, Puzzles and Conundrums - Apr 22, 2015 by Yakov Perelman
- Physics Everywhere - Feb 3, 2014 by Yakov Perelman and Brian Williams
- Yakov and the Seven Thieves - Jan 1, 2004 by Madonna Ritchie
- Physics for Entertainment: Book One - Dec 2, 2012 by Yakov I. Perelman and Y. I. Perelman
- The Life and Death of Nicholas and Alexandra - Annotated - May 2, 2014 by Maria Mouchanow and Yakov Yurovsky
- Fun with Maths and Physics - Nov 24, 2013 by Yakov Perelman and Brian Williams
Movies about Yakov:
- Just Off The Boat - Yakov Smirnoff - DVD
- Yakov Live on Broadway - As Long As We Both Shall Laugh2003
- Yakov I Bet You Never Looked At It That Way! Famous Russian Comedian1000
- Yakov Smirnoff - What a Country! Comedy Video1994
- Yakov Smirnoff- Just Off The Boat1960 by Yakov Smirnoff
- YAKOV LIVE ON BROADWAY - YAKOV SMIRNOFF2003
- Yakov - I Bet You Never Looked At It That Way (VHS)-1998
- Yakov Live on Broadway: As Long As We Both Shall Laugh
- Yakov Smirnoff - What A Country!
- YAKOV'S JOKES FROM THE FOLKS~VOLUME 1~DVD2004
Wiki information Yakov:
- Yakov Smirnoff
- Comedian, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film actor, Influence Node, Person
Yakov Naumovich Pokhis, better known as Yakov Smirnoff, is a Soviet-born American comedian, actor and writer. After emigrating to the United States in 1977, Smirnoff began performing as a stand-up comic. He eventually gained fame, and he reached his...
- Yakov Sverdlov
- Name source, Person, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Politician
Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov was a Bolshevik party leader and chairman of the All-Russian Central Executive Committee.
- Yakov Dzhugashvili
- Soldier, Person, Deceased Person, Military Person
Yakov Iosifovich Dzhugashvili was the eldest of Joseph Stalin's three children, the son of Stalin's first wife, Kato Svanidze. His younger half-siblings were Svetlana Alliluyeva and Vasily Dzhugashvili. He served in the Red Army during the Second...
- Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich
- Physicist, Author, Person, Astronomer, Academic, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Yakov Borisovich Zel'dovich ForMemRS was a prolific Soviet physicist born in Belarus. He played an important role in the development of Soviet nuclear and thermonuclear weapons, and made important contributions to the fields of adsorption and...
- Yakov Sinai
- Mathematician, Award Winner, Person, Academic, Influence Node, Author
Yakov Grigorevich Sinai is a mathematician known for his work on dynamical systems. He contributed to the modern metric theory of dynamical systems and connected the world of deterministic systems with the world of probabilistic systems. He has also...
- Yakov Blumkin
- Person, Deceased Person
Yakov Grigoryevich Blumkin was a Left Socialist-Revolutionary, assassin, Bolshevik and an agent of Cheka and State Political Directorate.
- Yakov Yurovsky
- Executioner, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Literature Subject, Deceased Person
Yakov Mikhailovich Yurovsky was an Old Bolshevik best known as the chief executioner of Emperor Nicholas II of Russia, his family, and four retainers on the night of 16/17 July 1918.
- Yakov Protazanov
- Film writer, Person, Deceased Person, Film actor, Film director, Film producer
Yakov Alexandrovich Protazanov was a Russian and Soviet film director and screenwriter, and one of the founding fathers of cinema of Russia. In the period from 1911 to 1918 he directed some 80 features, including The Queen of Spades and Father...
- Yakov Perelman
- Name source, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Yakov Isidorovich Perelman was a Russian and Soviet science writer and author of many popular science books, including Physics Can Be Fun and Mathematics Can Be Fun. Perelman was born in 1882 in the town of Białystok, Congress Poland. He obtained the...
- Yakov Pavlov
- Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Military Person
Yakov Fedotovich Pavlov was a Soviet Red Army soldier who became a Hero of the Soviet Union for his role in defending "Pavlov's House" during the Battle of Stalingrad.