Meaning : From The Fertile Upland, From the Fertile Upland,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yale:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Yale:
- English Meaning: The name Yale is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Yale is: From the slope land.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Yale is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Yale is: Heights; upland.
- From a Welsh surname which was itself derived from a place name meaning "fertile upland" (from Welsh ial).
Definition funny of Yale:
- 1. Bush, Dubya. 2. Bush.
- 1. We're sending Jr. to Yale. Why are you looking at me like that? 2. My gym locker is secured with a Yale lock.
- suzie won't be finishing high school with the rest of you because the feds busted her for selling yale.
- 1. Dude, you hear? Another kid got into Yale. It's like Waynflete Upper School Pt. II 2. Let's bust out the beer bong and sing "Drunken Heaven while in New Haven"!
- BULLDOGS BULLDOGS BOW WOW WOW! The bulldog is Yale's mascot.
- My name is Yale, yeah like the university, and i go to Columbia.
- Yale kicks the ass out of Harvard!
Expression information Yale:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Yale:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Yale:
- Bulldog - Yale Bulldogs (Live) by The Yale Precision Marching Band from the Album Gameday Faves: Classic College Fight Songs (Volume 6)
- Down the Field - Yale Bulldogs (Live) by The Yale Precision Marching Band from the Album Gameday Faves: Classic College Fight Songs (Volume 10)
- David Leleh Israel / Eretz Zavat Halav / Yale Eli / Hinei Ma Tov / Ysmehou Ha Shamaim / Hevenu Shalom Aleichem... by Albert Assayag, Avi Toledo, Eric Zenou, Fabienne Elkoubi from the Album Israel Evergreens: The Very Best of Israel (Jewish and Israeli Music)
- Me And Bobby McGee (July 31, 1971 Yale Bowl) by The Grateful Dead from the Album Road Trips Vol. 1 No. 3: 7/31/71 (Yale Bowl, New Haven, CT) & 8/23/71 (Auditorium Theater, Chicago, IL)
- The Wiffenpoof Song And Boola Boola: Yale University by The Empire City Six from the Album The Empire City Six Salutes The Colleges
- The Yale Blues by Emerson Gill and His Bamboo Garden Orchestra from the Album Collegiate 1920s
- Johnny B. Goode (July 31, 1971 Yale Bowl) by The Grateful Dead from the Album Road Trips Vol. 1 No. 3: 7/31/71 (Yale Bowl, New Haven, CT) & 8/23/71 (Auditorium Theater, Chicago, IL)
- True Religion Fein Ft Yale Lucciani [Explicit] by Chief Keef from the Album Back from the Dead [Explicit]
- Bulldog - Bingo Eli Yale by Marshall Bartholomew from the Album The Caswell Collection, Vol. 8 (1924-1940)
- Uncle John's Band (July 31, 1971 Yale Bowl) by The Grateful Dead from the Album Complete Road Trips
Books about Yale:
- The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A Brilliant Young Man Who Left Newark for the Ivy League - Jul 28, 2015 by Jeff Hobbs
- Yale University Campus Guide, 2nd Edition (Campus Guides) - Oct 24, 2012 by Patrick L. Pinnell and Linda Koch Lorimer
- God and Man at Yale: The Superstitions of 'Academic Freedom' - Jan 1, 1986 by William F. Buckley
- Yale: A History - Jan 11, 1999 by Brooks Mather Kelley
- A Yale Album: The Third Century (A Yale Tercentennial Book) - Oct 11, 2000 by kamens Richard Benson
- Yale & The Ivy League Cartel - How a college lost its soul and became a hedge fund - Jul 14, 2015 by Edwin S. Rockefeller
- The Chosen: The Hidden History of Admission and Exclusion at Harvard, Yale, and Princeton - Sep 8, 2006 by Jerome Karabel
- Class Divide: Yale '64 and the Conflicted Legacy of the Sixties - May 12, 2015 by Howard Gillette Jr.
- The Yale Book of Quotations - Oct 30, 2006 by Fred R. Shapiro and Joseph Epstein
- Yale in New Haven: Architecture and Urbanism - Nov 1, 2004 by Vincent Scully and Catherine Lynn
Movies about Yale:
- Harvard Beats Yale 29-292008 NR
- 1990 NCAA(r) Division I Men's Lacrosse National Semi-Final - Loyola vs. Yale2007
- Soccer Clinic Kids - Starring Herbert Vogelsinger- former Head Coach Yale University
- Masterpieces of British Art from the Yale Center: Conversations with Paul Mellon by John Musilli and Rosamond Bernier
- ABC News Primetime The Yale Bike Trip2007
- Repeal Anti-Polygamy Laws for Consenting Adults - Mark Henkel - Yale2013
- Khoristoria: The Story of the Yale Russian Chorus
- Ravi Zacharias At Yale University2011 Unrated
- Poems on the Road to Justice In honor of the 10th annual celebration of Dr. Martin Luther Kind, Jr.'s Legacy of...2006
- Harvard Beats Yale 29-292008 PG CC
Wiki information Yale:
- University Yale
- Business Operation, Art owner, Educational Institution, Ranked item, Organization, Organization leader, Location, Literature Subject, College/University, Organization member
Yale University is a private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701 in Saybrook Colony as the Collegiate School, the University is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States. In 1718, the...
- Yale Law School
- Private university, Endowed Organization, Employer, School in fiction, Location, College/University, Periodical Publisher, Ranked item, Educational Institution, Educational Institution Campus
Yale Law School is the law school of Yale University, located in New Haven, Connecticut, United States. The school's small size and prestige makes its admissions process the most selective of any law school in the United States. Established in 1824,...
- Harvard–Yale football rivalry
The Harvard–Yale football rivalry, one of the oldest rivalries in US college football and also known as The Game by some followers, is an American college football rivalry between the Harvard Crimson football team of Harvard University and the Yale...
- Yale Bulldogs football
- American football team, School sports team, Sports Team
The Yale Bulldogs football program represents Yale University in college football at the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision. Yale's football program is one of the oldest in the world, having begun competing in the sport in 1872. The...
- Yale University Press
- Business Operation, Employer, Organization, Publisher
Yale University Press is a university press associated with Yale University. It was founded in 1908 by George Parmly Day, and became an official department of Yale University in 1961, but remains financially and operationally autonomous. As of 2009,...
- Yale Bulldogs
- Athletics brand
The Yale Bulldogs are the athletic teams of Yale University. The school sponsors 35 varsity sports. The school has won two NCAA national championships in women's fencing, four in men's swimming and diving, 21 in men's golf and one in men's hockey.
- Yale College
- Employer, Educational Institution Campus, College/University, Organization, Location, Educational Institution
Yale College is the undergraduate liberal arts college of Yale University. Founded in 1701, it is the original school of the university. Although other schools of the university were founded as early as 1810, all of Yale was officially known as Yale...
- Yale School of Medicine
- Educational Institution Campus, Organization, Employer, Cancer Center Constituent, Location, College/University, Educational Institution
The Yale School of Medicine is the graduate medical school at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. It was founded in 1810 as The Medical Institution of Yale College, and formally opened in 1813. The primary teaching hospital for the school is...
- Business Operation, Organization, Employer
Yale is a lock manufacturer owned by Assa Abloy. It is associated with the pin tumbler lock, which is often known as the Yale lock.
- Yale School of Drama
- Venue, Theater, Educational Institution, Organization, Location, Employer, College/University
The Yale School of Drama is a graduate professional school of Yale University providing training in every discipline of the theatre: acting, design, directing, dramaturgy and dramatic criticism, playwriting, stage management, sound design, technical...