Meaning : Young king, Crown prince, Of Arabic origin meaning 'glorified', it is mainly used in English and is a variation of the English Rajab., Young King,
Pronunciation : (YOOV-raj), YUV rajh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Yuvraj:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Yuvraj:
- Yuvraj is a name which is popular amongst Indian communities, and was originally given to the son of one of the ruling maharajahs or chiefs of the various kingdoms in India. It has grown in popularity in the UK in recent years. Yuvraj Singh is a world famous Indian cricketer.
Definition funny of Yuvraj:
- omg you are so yuvraj!
Songs about Yuvraj:
- Meri Pehchan (feat. MoHit Bhatnagar & Yuvraj Goel) by Brian Vegas from the Album Meri Pehchan (feat. MoHit Bhatnagar & Yuvraj Goel)
Books about Yuvraj:
- Resume Builder: With 30 Sample Resumes - Aug 21, 2015 by Yuvraj Bhandari
- The Test of My Life: From Cricket to Cancer and Back - Mar 19, 2012 by Yuvraj Singh
- Kibana Essentials - Jan 5, 2016 by Yuvraj Gupta
- Kama Kahani: Mistress to the Yuvraj - Feb 27, 2010 by Sangita Rathore
- Realizing the American Dream-The Personal Triumph of a Guyanese Immigrant - Jul 8, 2010 by Yuvraj Ramsaroop
- Realizing The American Dream: The Personal Triumph of a Guyanese Immigrant - May 31, 2013 by Yuvraj Ramsaroop
- Ganesa: Unraveling an Enigma - Jan 1, 1999 by Yuvraj Krishan
- Polo in India - Aug 1, 2008 by Jaisal Singh and Priya Kapoor
- Yuvraj Singh: Powerful Elegance - Apr 8, 2015 by Ayaz Memon and C. Rajshekar Rao
- By Yuvraj Singh The Test of My Life: From Cricket to Cancer and Back [Hardcover] - Apr 3, 2012
Wiki information Yuvraj:
- Yuvraj Singh
- Public figure with medical condition, Topic, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Measured person, Sports team captain, Cricket Bowler, Athlete, Identity
Yuvraj Singh is an Indian international cricketer, he's an all-rounder who bats left-handed in the middle-order and bowls slow left-arm orthodox. He is the son of former Indian fast bowler and Punjabi actor Yograj Singh. Yuvraj has been a member of...
Yuvraj, Yuvaraja, or Yuvaraj, also known as Kumar or Rajkumar in the languages of India, especially Sanskrit, Hindi, Telugu and Gujarati, is an Indian title for crown prince, the heir apparent to the throne of an Indian Princely State or Hindu...
- Yuvraj Thakur
- Actor, TV Actor, Person
Yuvraj Thakur is an Indian actor. He started his career with the role of Arjun Thakur in Humse Hai Liife. He was last seen as Samar a.k.a. Sammy in the soap opera, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain on Sony Entertainment Television India. He has also acted in...
- Yuvraj Hans
Yuvraj Hans is a Punjabi actor and singer. He is the son of Hans Raj Hans, a Punjabi singer .
- Yuvraj Walmiki
- Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Yuvraj Walmiki is an Indian professional field hockey player from Maharashtra. He was a member of 2011 Asian Men's Hockey Champions Trophy winning Indian team. He is currently sponsored by Ritual Hockey.
- Musical comedy Film, Film, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Netflix Title
Yuvvraaj is a 2008 Indian film directed and produced by Subhash Ghai. The film stars Anil Kapoor, Salman Khan, Zayed Khan and Katrina Kaif in the lead roles and is inspired from Hollywood film Rain Man. Yuvvraaj is a musical story of a fragmented...
- Yadavindra Singh
- Person, Athlete, Cricket Player, Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Name source, Measured person, Organization founder
Yadvinder Singh Mahendra Bahadur, GCIE, GBE was Maharaja of Patiala from 1938 to 1974. He was also an Indian cricketer who played in one Test in 1934.
- User Profile, User, Namespace
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Yuvraj is an actor.
- Actor, Person, Film actor
Yuvraj is an actor.