Meaning : God has remembered, God Has Remembered,
Pronunciation : za-ka-REE ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zacharie:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Zacharie:
- French form of ZECHARIAH
Definition funny of Zacharie:
- He is totally sweet, and also kinda sexy....He must be Zacharie.
Songs about Zacharie:
- Au dodo Zacharie by Starmyname from the Album Zacharie en chansons
- Benedictus (Cantique de Zacharie) by Ensemble vocal Joyeuse Lumière from the Album Liturgie chorale du peuple de Dieu: Prière des jours (Laudes et vêpres - Semaine 1)
- Bozombo (feat. Ricardo Izquierdo, Jonathan Jurion, Zacharie Abraham, Arnaud Dolmen) by Ralph Lavital from the Album Confusion
- Bébé Zacharie dans le ventre de maman by Starmyname from the Album Zacharie en chansons
- C'est bientôt la récré Zacharie by Starmyname from the Album Zacharie en chansons
- Canticum Zacharie by Jean-Paul Poletti from the Album Chants Corses Sacrés et Profanes
- Cantique de Zacharie by Prieuré de la Cotellerie Les petits frères de Marie from the Album Louanges en Eglise
- Cantique de Zacharie by Choeur des moines de l'Abbaye de la Pierre qui Vire from the Album Le chant de l'Abbaye de la Pierre-qui-Vire, Aurore de la Joie
- Cantique de Zacharie by Philippe Corset et ses musiciens from the Album A dos de dromadaire, Vol. 2: Vingt-et-un chants en parcourant l'Evangile de Luc
- Cantique de Zacharie by Keur Guilaye from the Album Voici l'agneau de Dieu
Books about Zacharie:
- Independent School Guide for Washington, D.C. and Surrounding Area, 13th Edition - Feb 2004 by Jill Zacharie
- The Last Lord of Paradise - Generation Three Zacharie and Pauline - Dec 18, 2011 by Vivian LeMay
- WORLD OF VOCABULARY AQUA LEVEL SE 1996C (GLOBE WORLD OF VOCABULARY) - Mar 30, 1995 by Sidney J. Rauch and Zacharie Clements
- Mastermind: Exercises in Critical Thinking, Grades 4-6 - Jan 8, 1997 by Zacharie J. Clements and Richard R. Hawkes
- Surgical And Practical Observations On The Diseases Of The Human Foot: With Instructions For Their Treatment (... - Sep 10, 2010 by Issachar Zacharie
- WORLD OF VOCABULARY BLUE LEVEL SE 1996C (GLOBE WORLD OF VOCABULARY) - Mar 30, 1995 by Sidney J. Rauch and Zacharie Clements
- The Etruscans Begin to Speak - 1962 by Zacharie Mayani
- Zacharie: Webster's Timeline History, 1466 - 2007 - Jun 3, 2008 by Philip M. Parker
- Le livre de Zacharie (Commentaire evangelique de la Bible) (French Edition) - 1996 by Brian Tidiman
- Zacharie -
Wiki information Zacharie:
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Saint-Zacharie is a commune in the Var department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in southeastern France.
- Actor, Composer, , Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Film actor, Person, Musician, Deceased Person
André Bourvil, born André Robert Raimbourg, often known mononymously as Bourvil, was a French actor and singer best known for his roles in comedy films, most notably in his collaboration with Louis de Funès in the films Le Corniaud and La Grande...
- Zacharie Boucher
- Professional Association Football Player, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Zacharie Boucher is a French football player of Réunionais heritage who currently plays as a goalkeeper for French club AJ Auxerre in Ligue 2. He is a French youth international and has served as the number one goalkeeper at under-16, under-17, and...
- Zacharie Noah
- Soccer Defender, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Zacharie Noah is a Cameroonian former professional footballer who won the Coupe de France in 1961 with UA Sedan-Torcy. Noah, who played as a defender, had previously played for Stade Saint-Germain. He is the father of French tennis player Yannick...
- Zacharie Cloutier
- Builder, Deceased Person, Person
Zacharie Cloutier was a French carpenter who, in 1634, immigrated to New France in the first wave of the Percheron Immigration from the former province of Perche, to an area that, today, is part of Quebec, Canada. He settled in Beauport and founded...
- Saint-Zacharie, Quebec
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Saint-Zacharie is a municipality in the Municipalité régionale de comté des Etchemins in Quebec, Canada. It is part of the Chaudière-Appalaches region and the population is 1,913 as of 2009. The new constitution dates from 1990, when the township...
- Zacharie Astruc
- Art critic, Deceased Person, Art Subject, Person
Zacharie Astruc was a French sculptor, painter, poet, and art critic. He was an important figure in the cultural life of France in the second half of the 19th century, and participated in the first Impressionist exhibition of 1874 and also in the...
- Zacharie Chasseriaud
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Zacharie Chasseriaud is an actor.
- Zacharie Jacob
- Dramatist, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Zacharie Jacob, known as Montfleury, was a famed French actor and playwright of the 17th century. Jacob was born in Anjou during the last years of the 16th century. He was enrolled as one of the pages to the duc de Guise, but he ran away to join some...
- Nicolaus Zacharie
- Composer, , Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Person
Nicolaus Zacharie was an Italian composer of the early Renaissance. Until recently he had been confused with the earlier composer Zacara da Teramo, but recent research has established his identity; he was one of a few native Italian composers working...