Meaning : Shine, sparkle, bloom, Shine, Sparkle, Bloom,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zahar:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Zahar:
- 1. Ivaj: Damn it!! I never get any chicks!! That guy gets them all!! Ogan: Me neither! But thats just cause he's name is Zahar. Ivaj: Do you reckon if I change my name to Zahar it will get me chicks? Ogan: No Way. I already tried it. :( 2. Man, last night Greg pulled a Zahar!
- Bob: "Don't tell that to anyone I want it to be kept a secret Ben: "Don't worry, I won't do a 'Zahar'.
Songs about Zahar:
- Agure zahar - Txalaparta - Edan dezagun - Belatxao by Arrantzaleak from the Album Berrogoi urte
- Agure zahar - Txalaparta - Edan dezagun - Belatxao by Arrantzaleak from the Album Azken Txanpa
- Agure Zahar Negu by Ene Kantak from the Album Neguari Abesten
- Ahaide zahar hontan by Altzükütarrak from the Album Altzükütarrak, Vol. 5: Euskal kantoreak
- Ahaire Zahar Huntan by Kea ahots taldea from the Album Obra Coral Completa I
- Andek zahar by Ghazi from the Album Mega Raï (37 Hits)
- Benta zahar by Ortolan from the Album Musique traditionnelle bretonne - Ensemble de bombardes (Traditional Breton Music - Celtic Music from Brittany)
- Colinda Fara Zahar by Fara Zahar from the Album Neamul Lui Penes Curcanul
- Gitarra Zahar Honekin by Anje Duhalde from the Album Ibilean Zuzenean Grabatua
- Gitarra zahar honekin by Anje Duhalde from the Album Sorminetan
Books about Zahar:
- Oracle SQL Tricks and Workarounds: Expert Guide to Oracle SQL Excellence - Jul 27, 2011 by Zahar Hilkevich
- O Cão dos Baskerville (Clássicos Zahar) (Portuguese Edition) - May 2, 2013 by Arthur Conan Doyle and Ilustrações originais
- Beyond the Arab Spring: Authoritarianism & Democratization in the Arab World - Nov 2012 by Rex Brynen and Pete W. Moore
- Peter Pan: edição comentada e ilustrada (Clássicos Zahar) (Portuguese Edition) - Sep 17, 2012 by J. M. Barrie and F. D. Bedford - ilustrações originais
- Zahar si miere (Romansh Edition) - Oct 1, 2015 by Gabriel Gafița
- Proofs and Refutations: The Logic of Mathematical Discovery - Jan 1, 1976 by Imre Lakatos and John Worrall
- Contos de Fadas (Clássicos Zahar) (Portuguese Edition) - Sep 17, 2012 by Perrault and Grimm
- Захар Беркут (Zahar Berkut): Ukrainian edition - Jan 30, 2014 by Іван Франко and Ivan Franko
- O Lobo do Mar: edição comentada (Clássicos Zahar) (Portuguese Edition) - Oct 24, 2013 by Jack London and Daniel Galera
- O Mágico de Oz (Clássicos Zahar) (Portuguese Edition) - Feb 14, 2013 by L. Frank Baum and W.W. Denslow - ilustrações originais
Wiki information Zahar:
- Mahmoud al-Zahar
- Identity, Politician, Organization leader, Person
Mahmoud al-Zahar is a Palestinian politician. He is a co-founder of Hamas and a member of the Hamas leadership in the Gaza Strip. Since the formation of the Hamas/"Change and Reform" government in the Palestinian National Authority in March 2006,...
- User Profile, User, Namespace
- Fără zahăr
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Zahar Efimenko
- Chess Player, Person
Zahar Efimenko is a Ukrainian chess player. He has been a grandmaster since 2002.
- Singer Songwriter, , Award Nominee, Composer, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Lyricist, Person, Musician, Featured artist
Bulelwa Mkutukana, best known by her stage name Zahara is a South African singer-songwriter. She started singing in her school’s choir when she was six years old, and at the age of nine she was told to join the senior choir because of her strong...
- Захар Май
- Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Zakhar May is a modern Russian musician, author of such hits as "Nahui", "Nashi Tanki" and "Russo Matroso", a participant in festivals "Nashestvie 2002", "Krylya 2003" and others.
- Sidi Zahar
- Statistical region, Location
Sidi Zahar is a town and commune in Médéa Province, Algeria. According to the 1998 census it has a population of 8018.
- Singer, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Award Winner, Featured artist
María Zahara Gordillo Campos, better known as Zahara, is a Spanish singer-songwriter.
- Abu Zahar Ujang
- Politician, Person
Tan Sri Abu Zahar bin Dato' Nika Ujang is a Malaysian politician. He is the current President of the Dewan Negara and is a former member of the Dewan Rakyat for the seat of Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan. Abu Zahar served in the State Assembly of...
- Zakhar Prilepin
- Film story contributor, Topic, Musician, Film writer, Author, Musical Artist, Person
Yevgenii Nikolaevich Prilepin, writing as Zahar Prilepin, and sometimes using another pseudonym, Evgeny Lavlinsky, this one mostly for journalistic publications, is a Russian writer, and a member of Russia's unregistered National Bolshevik Party...