If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Zanin:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Zanin:
- Degjo Nane Zanin Tim (Live) by Mera Zymeri from the Album Live Për Ju
- Jod Zanin Kamruka Sod Re Sayaka by Sudhir Phadke from the Album Geet Ramayan, Vol. 1, 2
- Jod Zanin Kamruka Sod Re Sayaka by G D Madgulkar Sudhir Phadke from the Album Geet Ramayan - Vol 2 Reissue
- N'telefon Ta Ndegjoj Zanin by Flora Gashi from the Album Flora Gashi Ft. Prizma
- N'telefon ta ndegjoj zanin by Flora Gashi from the Album Koleksioni Vol. 3
- O Princípio da Explosão da Infinidade Discreta, Pt. 1 (feat. Laura Cetra Zanin) by A Espiral de Bukowski from the Album AEdB
- O Princípio da Explosão da Infinidade Discreta, Pt. 2 (feat. Laura Cetra Zanin) by A Espiral de Bukowski from the Album AEdB
- O Princípio da Explosão da Infinidade Discreta, Pt. 3 (feat. Laura Cetra Zanin) by A Espiral de Bukowski from the Album AEdB
- O Princípio da Explosão da Infinidade Discreta, Pt. 4 (feat. Laura Cetra Zanin) by A Espiral de Bukowski from the Album AEdB
- O Princípio da Explosão da Infinidade Discreta, Pt. 5 (feat. Laura Cetra Zanin) by A Espiral de Bukowski from the Album AEdB
Books about Zanin:
- Causa Mortis (Portuguese Edition) - Sep 28, 2015 by Renee Benzaim and Ana A. Zanin Coltro
- Constructing the Best Culture to Perform: A manual by Bob Waisfisz based on research by Geert Hofstede - Jul 28, 2015 by Waisfisz / Bob and Snow / Candida
- Hugging Life - A Practical Guide to Artful Hugging - Jun 1, 2007 by Martin Neufeld and Andrea Zanin
- Disinnesca la bomba allergica: La storia della mia guarigione (Italian Edition) - Oct 15, 2012 by Matteo Mastrangelo and Stefania Zanin
- Crise da razão moderna: Linguagem em Heidegger, Hobbes e Agamben (Portuguese Edition) - Sep 2, 2015 by Fabrício Carlos Zanin
- Cirque Du Soleil Souvenir Program [ March 2001 ] (Travel far enough away, my friend, and you'll discover something... - 2001 by Kerry Knapp and Andrea Zanin
- Colônia Ucraniana no Brasil. Dorizon: do passado ao presente: Um estudo linguístico-etnográfico (Portuguese Edition) - Jul 30, 2015 by Zanin Garcia, Neiva Mara
- The Flesh Made Word: Erotic Tales About Writing - May 3, 2015 by Bernie Mojzes and Trish Devene
- The Flesh Made Word: Erotic Tales of Writing - Apr 28, 2015 by Bernie Mojzes and Sunny Moraine
- El abrigo de aire. Ensayos sobre literatura cubana (Tesis/Ensayo) - Feb 15, 2001 by Monica Bernabe and Monica Bernabe
Wiki information Zanin:
- Bruno Zanin
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
Bruno Zanin is an Italian film, theatre and TV actor and writer.
- Mario Zanin
- Olympic Cyclist, Person, Athlete, Cyclist, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Deceased Person
Mario Zanin is a former Italian cyclist who won a gold medal at the 1964 Olympics in the individual road race. After that he turned professional and in 1966 won one stage of the Vuelta a España. He retired in 1968.
- Mario Zanin
- Person, Deceased Person
Mario Zanin, sometimes referred to by the French form of his name, Marius Zanin, and also known by the Chinese name 蔡寧, Cài Níng, was an Italian prelate and papal diplomat. He served as Apostolic Delegate to China from 1933 to 1946, as Apostolic...
- Massimiliano Zanin
- Film writer, Person, Film director, Film producer, Topic
Massimiliano Zanin is a screenwriter and a film director.
- Marcel Zanini
- Film actor, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Topic
Marcel Zanini is a French jazz musician. His family arrived in Marseille in 1930 and settled there. He began learning the clarinet in 1942 and joined the orchestra of Leo Missir in 1946. He founded his first band in the early 1950s. He left for the...
- 21301 Zanin
- Astronomical Discovery, Star system body, Asteroid, Orbital Relationship, Celestial Object
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Zanina is a commune in the Cercle of Koutiala in the Sikasso Region of southern Mali. The commune covers an area of 125 square kilometers and includes 3 villages. In the 2009 census it had a population of 7,492. The village of Débéla, the...
- Santo Zanin
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Santo Zanin is a Brazilian former footballer.
- Stefano Zanini
- Cyclist, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Stefano Zanini is an Italian former professional road racing cyclist, the leadout man for Liquigas-Bianchi in 2006, after riding for Mapei, Saeco Macchine per Caffè, and Quick-Step. His palmares include the Milano–Torino of 1995, Amstel Gold Race in...
- Lizz Zanin
- Person, Award Nominee
Lizz Zanin was a nominee for the 2013 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in a Talk Show/Morning Program.